World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 01, 2011

Ok please read the op again and my price categorize list is done!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 01, 2011

Only four more days! Guys the time is almost up!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 02, 2011

Please read the op again and please confirm with me the price of a bey because some 1st gen and 2 gen hws are actually cheaper than the price stated here like the flame sagittario with no launcher is actually only $13 USD shipped and even with a launcher it is only $15 USD shipped.

Only 3 more days!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 02, 2011

Ok everyone who has order from me please confirm the orders with me because I want to know if you still want it. And I am getting my hands on 3 red sol blaze red on Saturday they are new and if you are interested I am also getting 1 sol blaze eclipse and 1 divine chimera which have only been used to take pictures so basically not used in any battles at all and should not be scratched! post a post on this thread or pm me if you are interested on these limited edition beys. I will get more of different types soon!
Sorry I forgot to say that I will only be selling two sol blaze red for now as I will be keeping one of each for myself.
SIMPLY PUT THE ONLY LIMITED EDITION BEYS THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SOLD IS TORANDO HERCULEO (x unlimted) AND SOL BLAZE RED VERSION (x 2). The tornado herculeo as mentioned in the op is $55 and the sol blaze red version will be $50 USD shipped.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 03, 2011

2 more days!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Mar. 03, 2011

Sorry to inform you bro, iws sells Sol Blaze for $40 USD,while u are selling $50 USD.. $10 USD difference...

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyFan - Mar. 03, 2011

He is getting the Sol Blaze from iws...doing so and then trying to make a profit off it. Which I can understand, since iws isn't selling internationally.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  9:52 AM)BeyFan Wrote: He is getting the Sol Blaze from iws...doing so and then trying to make a profit off it. Which I can understand, since iws isn't selling internationally.
Yes exactly! Glad to know that we are on the same page Bey Fan! Thank you for clearing the bubble! Yeah and plus since iws doesn't sell international and I sell international. And I don't know if I said this but it is $52 with shipping to anywhere.
Oh and no more orders are excepted as stated in the op March the 3rd is the closing date of orders. One more thing if anyone can supply beys, bey accessories or bey stadiums please tell me because I really would like a supplier who would sell things cheap to me and is reliable. But I must warn you I won't take like 50 of each thing or like 100 of each thing I will only take from 1-10 of each item the amount of how much of the product I want will never exceed that. So please if you can supply things for me please tell me! I am badly looking for a supply and note this will only be mfb. And I would like the supplier to be in Singapore but they can be some where else I won't mind but I prefer Singapore actually Japan would be better!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 04, 2011

Hello Bladers!,
Today I made a discovery! I don't think many of you know this but.... A long time ago when the first bey blades were released and everyone thought that they really were the first bey blades they actually weren't the beyblade prototypes were the first. They came in vending machines but were banned from all Asian countries because the prototype beyblades bet all the other beyblades. And they took away all the vending machines even from Japan! But they actually did miss a few there are three left that they missed out. One in Hong Kong one in Malaysia and one in Singapore. The three vending machines were very far from most of the other units. People have discovered where the vending machines are and have not spread some much word about it so TAKARA TOMY won't take them away. The machines were found by other bladers in a temple in Hong Kong, in a mini mart in Malaysia and a condominium in Singapore.

I won't say any more about the whereabouts on the machines but I will tell you one thing. I am living in the condominium in Singapore where they have the vending machine! So I am going to sell them on the wbo!

They will be $12USD each with gst, shipping and country tax. Note that these are completely random! You get what you get! Also note that these will come in a box that I have made (which I will make very soon if I have orders). The box will be called: NBeybladeManiac's Prototype Beyblade Random Booster. And also the bey's are not called anything (they don't have a name since they are takara tomy's "prototype"). They are completely new! They will come with a small launcher since people may not be able to access the launchers for the old beys. But they will not come with a ripcord. I have noted that the ripcords of the new mfb work! But i am not sure about the ripcords of the plastic and hms gen. If you have any questions pm me!

I have a sample of how one of the prototype beys look! Here is the link: http://img703.imageshack.us/i/prototype1stbeyblades.jpg/

And if you are going to play with these prototype beys be gentle as they are only prototypes even be gentle with the launcher!

And if you're a collector then this is a must!

And the stickers are already on the bey since it comes from a vending machine.

Thanks&Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

PS: These bey's can be bought even after march the 3rd (when my orders close). And there is no discount for this! Come on guys! These are rare prototypes and for $12 USD it is CHEAP AS!!!!! And no one on the whole internet and wbo sells these! Only me!

1 more day till the opening!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Gianmarco.93 - Mar. 04, 2011

Come on seriously.
Do you really think anyone will belive this story?
It s just a fake. It looks very ugly too

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:25 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Come on seriously.
Do you really think anyone will belive this story?
It s just a fake. It looks very ugly too
No it is not fake! It is the original even on the vending machine picture it says takara tomy! And I only sell original beys! Don't you know? And you spelled believe wrong

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - DarkFox - Mar. 04, 2011

Please take a picture of this "vending machine" you speak of

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:43 PM)DarkFox Wrote: Please take a picture of this "vending machine" you speak of
Sure of course! But hopefully no one will see me taking pictures of a vending machine and then keep asking me questions! I will do it tomorrow since it is late in Singapore now

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Gianmarco.93 - Mar. 04, 2011

Sorry for the wrong spelling.
English is not my first language Confused
BTW takara tomy didn t ever made those kind of beyblade

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:50 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Sorry for the wrong spelling.
English is not my first language Confused
BTW takara tomy didn t ever made those kind of beyblade
Really? Because the picture shows takara tomy's logo. But anyway I will take the picture tomorrow!
Oh and plus people haven't talked about it much and not a lot of people know of this.
I don't get it. You guys are so weird why is a white launcher grip so important and cool it only costs me $8 SGD! Well..... anyway if you do want this just pm me the cost of this since may people want this will be $12 USD with gst, shipping and country tax.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyFan - Mar. 04, 2011

Hopefully you can get pictures of the vending machine. Never heard of these prototypes...

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:00 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hopefully you can get pictures of the vending machine. Never heard of these prototypes...
No need to say hopefully I will I just have to maintain not getting caught by the shop keeper.

That is what I mean, that you don't get caught by the shop keeper. As some shopkeepers can get really angry.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - DarkFox - Mar. 04, 2011

use your phone Tongue_out they cannot bug you if you claim you are texting.......and just say you cannot see well which is why it is being held so high up to your face......ironically facing the machine lol

Nah, better off having a giant hat with a camera inside, like Homer on the Simpsons, lol

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - ShadowZoroark - Mar. 04, 2011

EDIT: nvm....second link worked

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Mar. 04, 2011

Sorry to disturb you guys, but those beyblades are fake. I have one, bought it at my local shop vending machine. The Launcher sucks and the beyblade is too light + loses to Dragoon G.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Benjohadi - Mar. 04, 2011

perhaps it is just the vending machine that have takara tomy logo..its quite often for vending machine that they put aoriginal logo,but the insidethigs are just different

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  6:10 PM)benjohadi Wrote: perhaps it is just the vending machine that have takara tomy logo..its quite often for vending machine that they put aoriginal logo,but the insidethigs are just different
hmmm... maybe but AzlanSlayer there are only 3 left in the world how come you were able to find another vending machine? But any way I will take the photo and send it to you guys. But if AzlanSlayer says it is fake it must be fake.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyFan - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: hmmm... maybe but AzlanSlayer there are only 3 left in the world how come you were able to find another vending machine?
Well, he too lives in Singapore. Maybe he is talking about the same machine?