World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - ShadowZoroark - Feb. 15, 2011

Do you have pics of everything?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - blah - Feb. 15, 2011

He probably has to buy them first, lol.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - UnLeAsHeD - Feb. 15, 2011

Pm sent

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 15, 2011

So anymore orders?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - smile556677 - Feb. 16, 2011

whats GST and whats first generation and second generation

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)smile556677 Wrote: whats GST and whats first generation and second generation
Goods and Services Tax. GST is $1 for each item and second gen and first gen is the first series of beyblade and second series of beyblade.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 16, 2011

Ok, Someone was saying there is this bey called screw capricorne and it is really rare. But I have heard anything about it being rare. So I am also just saying that screw capricorne will be $16 with gst and a launcher or it will be $14 with gst and without a launcher.
And guys I don't know the big deal about the bb-26 gemios but I am selling it for $11 with gst (shipping price not included). Shipping price will vary between $1-5 and all starters like this bb-26 gemios will from now on be $11.
I now sell stadiums. And guess what I got the takara tomy aquario 105f! That bey is now being sold for $14 with gst and without the launcher. If you want I can include a launcher. A string launcher or a light launcher.

SPECIAL SALE EXTREME BEY STADIUM WITH GST FOR PRICE $80!!!!!!!!! USD SHIPPING VARIES BETWEEN $1-$10 FOR THIS STADIUM FREE SHIPPING FOR SINGAPORE!!!!!!!

SPECIAL SALE FOR TORNADO STADIUM WITH GST FOR PRICE $91!!!!! USD SHIPPING PRICE VARIES BETWEEN $1-$10 FOR THIS STADIUM. FREE SHIPPING FOR SINGAPORE!!!!!!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 16, 2011

O.O 1-10 shipping? Its usually 30 dollars. Maniac, you better go to Singapore Post to check the prics -.-

Also the tornado stadium comes with a tornado herculeo but no beypoint card included.
And the extreme beystadium comes with a rock orso!
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:12 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: O.O 1-10 shipping? Its usually 30 dollars. Maniac, you better go to Singapore Post to check the prics -.-
doesn't matter I no a way to make it cheaper.
Ok so since there is about 2-3 weeks left we still have time and I forgot that if you buy over $100 than you get 10% discount!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 16, 2011

BeybladeManiac. Please, your thread is messy. With your posts, just type everything in a post then click post reply.
Its kind of cool that you're a 10 year old and doing this. <--- Off Topic.

And I can also be a seller for someone on this forum. If you are buying stock from me it will be cheaper.
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:26 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: BeybladeManiac. Please, your thread is messy. With your posts, just type everything in a post then click post reply.
Its kind of cool that you're a 10 year old and doing this. <--- Off Topic.
Thanks for the comment

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 18, 2011

Ok guys please read my first post again (the first one on page 1 I have made some changes).

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 18, 2011

So my order now is 30 dollars? Add in RS Please! So that becomes 33 Wink

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - abhicherath - Feb. 18, 2011

ok cool man, its going great are u going to inform everyone about you know what or are u going to keep it a secret until the grand opening??

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  10:22 AM)abhicherath Wrote: ok cool man, its going great are u going to inform everyone about you know what or are u going to keep it a secret until the grand opening??
I am going to keep it a secret.
Guys the secret is nothing bad. It is an advantage for you.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 18, 2011

Is your Shop open now? Op doesn't state when its opening..

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  11:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is your Shop open now? Op doesn't state when its opening..
Now my first post states the opening.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - PattyCakeChamp! - Feb. 19, 2011

Pm sent

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Feb. 19, 2011

Killer Bearwolf is also now available (not from random booster box).
Would anyone be kind enough to distribute hms and plastics to me and in return I will give you some free mfb.

Good news! I am going to get the URS Perseus and L Drago reshuffle set stock soon. Both the perseus and l drago will cost $66 each with gst and with shipping! And you can use your discount for this if you have received a pm with the subject "DISCOUNT".

Please read the op again guys.
Now everything is available!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 19, 2011

NBeybladeManiac! Do you go to battle stamps? If yes, we could meet each other and i will pay in cash.. I have Dragoon G and Dragoon S, PM me if you want to trade them.

I am going to get the blader passport soon so I can go to battle stamps soon. And I may want both Dragoon G and Dragoon S. And metro does have it but I will have to find the closet one to me. Because I am still 10 and I can't go far. Or maybe you can meet me at the Petir LRT ? Or the choa chu kang

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Feb. 19, 2011

Nevermind, also i wonder how can you go to the post office? Isn't it far? As for me, it is Unhappy. Bring this chat to Pm please. Sorry for Off topic mods.