World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - Divine_Touch - Sep. 19, 2011

wow nice price for phantom ill order it when u recieve it from ur supplier and do you have the rb8 set ready to ship?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 19, 2011

Hello! The pre order is over! well actually it was over a while ago (2 days). BUT.... I have not changed the retail price. New price $23.00 USD with shipping.

I must tell you that 70% of the Phantom Orions's have gone! And I ordered 12! Maybe next time I should order WAY more. And there are two reservations which makes it 90% gone. If you want to order better do it fast it is also on Ebay. And there is more news... All BB-116 restock units are sold! I am getting the Phantom Orion's on either the 22nd, 23rd or the 26th of September. Please be in mind.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  10:03 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: wow nice price for phantom ill order it when u recieve it from ur supplier and do you have the rb8 set ready to ship?
Hi, the RBV8 are coming as a restock with Phantom Orion unfortunately all are sold out as some ebay buyers bought it all. Next time I will order 15-24 pcs instead of 12. And for Phantom Orion you better be quick there is only 1 left! And it is on ebay so it will be sold very soon.

New price (with shipping normal air mail registered post cost additional $2.50) :
Mercury Anubis Legend Ver $38.00
Fang Leone Burning Claw Version $38.00

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 21, 2011

Thanks NbeybladeManiac! Just received my strongest blader set and variares. Though have to say the box was a little dented but the beyblades were unharmed.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:15 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Thanks NbeybladeManiac! Just received my strongest blader set and variares. Though have to say the box was a little dented but the beyblades were unharmed.
Okay thank you so much for letting me know. I really am wondering why recently box are getting dented. They must be putting other heavy packages on it.

All BB-118 Phantom Orion's are sold out until further notice! I will be restocking as soon as possible.

EDIT: Great news! I ordered some more BB-118 phantom orion's and will come to me later on. This time I ordered 24pcs so it was last slightly longer.

I also ordered 24 pcs of BB-116 and BB-109. I have news about BB-117 and it is coming soon back in stock with my supplier. I will order as soon as he gets it. I will order 12 units so it will stay in stock for a while.

Also, BB-118 has left Japan! It will arrive to me on Saturday but since majority of the post offices around the world are close on Saturday and Sunday which includes Singapore so it will be delivered to me on Monday and shipped out of Wednesday.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 23, 2011

Recently Singapore delivery on Saturday has changed and they have agreed to deliver my package to me on Saturday. I will ship the item on Saturday it self. So I will have all phantom orion pre orders shipped on Saturday.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManaic

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 24, 2011

Hi, all Phantom Orion's have arrived!! Unfortunately, they were delivered late and so I couldn't ship them today. I'll be getting someone to ship it for you all on Monday.

OP will be updated sometime today.

Thanks and Regards,

NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 25, 2011

Hi everyone, I am continuing on the editing of my op I still have to continue. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be done as I am very busy.

Also, youtube videos are coming.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 25, 2011

how come all your prices suddenly went up? the bb-10 attack stadium used to be 37.00

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 26, 2011

(Sep. 25, 2011  10:42 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: how come all your prices suddenly went up? the bb-10 attack stadium used to be 37.00
No that was clearance sale. All the units of BB-10 has been sold and I am not getting anymore. And what do you mean all prices have gone up?

OH I SEE.... SORRY EVERYONE USING AS A TEMPLATE TO REVISE ON. DUE TO THE CONFUSION TO PREVENT MORE CONFUSION I WILL MARK THE "TAKARA TOMY BEYBLADE LIST" AS "BEING UPDATED".

Sorry for the major confusion. But I will tell you that some items have become upped by maximum $2.00 due to the availability.

Everyone please lay off the pm's for a while until my list has been completely updated. Except the strongest blader set it has been probably increased by $5.00 but is still very cheap.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - ray stroker - Sep. 26, 2011

what about the strongest blader set u said u were putting it up to 40 dollars

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 26, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  9:36 AM)ray stroker Wrote: what about the strongest blader set u said u were putting it up to 40 dollars

(Sep. 26, 2011  9:01 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:42 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: how come all your prices suddenly went up? the bb-10 attack stadium used to be 37.00
No that was clearance sale. All the units of BB-10 has been sold and I am not getting anymore. And what do you mean all prices have gone up?

OH I SEE.... SORRY EVERYONE USING AS A TEMPLATE TO REVISE ON. DUE TO THE CONFUSION TO PREVENT MORE CONFUSION I WILL MARK THE "TAKARA TOMY BEYBLADE LIST" AS "BEING UPDATED".

Sorry for the major confusion. But I will tell you that some items have become upped by maximum $2.00 due to the availability.

Everyone please lay off the pm's for a while until my list has been completely updated. Except the strongest blader set it has been probably increased by $5.00 but is still very cheap.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

I cannot say much about the strongest blader set now because the availability is very limited.

Good news! I have gotten the first part of my op done! Some prices have gone down some have gone up.

Here is the first part:

Clearence:
BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD- $8.00 USD
BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES- $8.00 USD
BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Set $20.00 USD
BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip- $8.50 USD
BB-95 Sonokong Flame Byxis (Does not include 230 track and WD)- $6.00
WBBA Limited Edition Gold Sticker Sheet $5.00 USD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS: PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND CREDIT CARD (FOR CREDIT CARD PLEASE PM ME TO ACCESS MY EBAY STORE).
Sometimes, selling beyblades are not enough. For all hard work we put in we are rewarded with little profits and little sales. If you understand us would you mind donating? We would really appreciate the donation and you would always be remembered. But we feel that is not enough so we will reward you with exclusives only you donators can get.[/size]
If you wish to help us please donate to us at: basrini@yahoo.com
UPDATE ALL TAKARA TOMY PRODUCTS NOT SONOKONG! These are shipped via regular singaporean mail. I highly recommend spending an additional $2.50 USD for registered post.

I have deleted all products that are out of stock (never coming back). For more convenience for buyers.

Takara Tomy List:
----------------------
BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F $23.90 (WITH BEYPOINT CARD) (MIN ORDER: 6 PIECES)
BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS $23.90 (WITH BEYPOINT CARD) (MIN ORDER: 6 PIECES)
BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip $10.88
BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF $11.39
BB-75 Deck Entry Set $37.20
BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB$11.39
BB-79 Metal Assistance $7.75
BB-80 Gravity Perseus AW145WD $21.43
BB-81 Launcher Rubber White/Red/Black $5.67
BB-83 Pisces DF145BS $11.92
BB-84 Metal Face (Clear) $5.71
BB-85 Metal Face Orange $5.71
BB-86 BeyBlade Attack & Defense Set $37.20
BB-87 Light Launcher 2 $6.70
BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF $18.78
BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF $11.39
BB-92 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (OUT OF STOCK)
BB-93 Ray Unicorno D125CS (OUT OF STOCK)
BB-94 Tornado Bey Stadium (OUT OF STOCK)
BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD $11.39
BB-96 Super Deck Set $38.60
BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus(OUT OF STOCK)
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago (OUT OF STOCK)
BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS $14.90
BB-100 Random Booster Vol.6 ver $10.21
BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF $11.39
BB-103 Snipe Launcher $7.47
BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD$14.90
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis FGrin$19.10 (RESTOCKED)
BB-106 Fang Leone W2D $14.94
BB-108 L Drago Destroy FConfused $19.10
BB-109 Random Booster Vol.7 $12.43
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS $15.94
BB-114 Vari Ares DGrin $20.86
BB-115 Bey Launcher L/R $12.00
BB-116 Random Booster Ver.8 $13.43
BB-117 Strongest Blader Set (OUT OF STOCK)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - Jaygrazer - Sep. 26, 2011

Um, maniac, your html is off by sbs.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion Pre Order Opened- $21.80!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  2:00 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Um, maniac, your html is off by sbs.
Hi, thank you for telling me but would you mind explaining what SBS means? I think you mean the quote if so I have fixed that.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion-$23.00 With Shipping!!! - Jaygrazer - Sep. 27, 2011

Strongest blader set. The /color command isnt written correctly.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion-$23.00 With Shipping!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  11:53 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Strongest blader set. The /color command isnt written correctly.
Thanks. Fixed.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Phantom Orion-$23.00 With Shipping!!! - NBeybladeManiac - Sep. 28, 2011

Hi everyone, BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order is ready! The price is $16.95 USD with shipping (pre order price). The expected release date in Japan is the end of October and will reach me in the early days of November.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order-$16.95 - shin79 - Sep. 29, 2011

Dear Sir BeybaldeManiac

i just want to give you my testimonial Smile

first of all i really thank you for your great service, great answer, and great price also, really recomended seller ^______^ Smile...i really do hopes we can work together also

if one day im going to your country guess we can play beyblade Together Lol Grin

really thank you from bottom my heart and i pray blessing for you business ^^

GBY sir and thank you again

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order-$16.95 - Shika blade - Oct. 02, 2011

My beat lynx is here! Thx!

Btw reserve me a phantom/sytche/l drago destroy i wanna buy for my friend he'll message me later of what he'll buy.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order-$16.95 - Flame Aries - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  6:28 AM)Shika blade Wrote: My beat lynx is here! Thx!

Btw reserve me a phantom/sytche/l drago destroy i wanna buy for my friend he'll message me later of what he'll buy.
How long did it take?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order-$16.95 - hafiz06 - Oct. 02, 2011

Yo NBM I think I will buy omething off you in the next day and maybe pre-order Death Quetz :')

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl Pre Order-$16.95 - NBeybladeManiac - Oct. 02, 2011

@ Shika Blade: Ignore my message about if the beat lynx arrived. I can already see that but I wonder why it took so long! It was only to Indonesia! All my other Indonesian customers have received their items much much more faster than you but luckily even though it took too much time than needed it arrived.

@ hafiz06 Hi, thank you I will be waiting for your good news. Wow I wonder why Death Quetzalcoatl is selling better than Phantom Orion when it was on pre order!

Everyone please note that the restock of Phantom Orion will arrive in a few days time.

Also, I have updated the Limited Edition List and I have published two youtube videos please have a look:

BB-118 Phantom Orion BGrin Unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCdtIXeDdk

October 2011 NBeybladeManiac Store Magazine (An old idea which was never done and is now done.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XY6k9egW6w&feature=channel_video_title

Please note that in this magazine there are two promotions of winning a gold quetzalcoatl or winning a Phantom Orion in order to do this event and not cancel it because the expected participants were not enough, we need at least 26 participants. You must simply subscribe to us and pay a very small registration fee of only $2.00 USD to our paypal (or you choose a different package). The lucky winner will be drawn out at the end of this month.

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! Youtube Promo (CHECK OP) BB-119 Death Quetzal $16.95 - Cannon - Oct. 02, 2011

Your promotion link doesn't seem to work.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! Youtube Promo (CHECK OP) BB-119 Death Quetzal $16.95 - DrigerG2 - Oct. 02, 2011

nice shop, might by from you

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! Youtube Promo (CHECK OP) BB-119 Death Quetzal $16.95 - blitzydaunicorn - Oct. 02, 2011

do the video game exclusives like vulcan horuseus come with the video game?