World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-114 VARI ARES AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 17, 2011

Vari Ares is still available!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-114 VARI ARES AVAILABLE - Sniper - Jul. 17, 2011

how much for bb-115

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-114 VARI ARES AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  4:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how much for bb-115
Hi, no fixed price yet.

UPDATE:
Everyone I was browsing the internet and got a few pictures of the Random Booster Vol.8 and BB-117 Strongest Blader Sets I do not think that these have already been posted on the wbo. Both items will be available for pre order on the 31st of July. For me pre order is already available as of today but I do not want to start letting people pre order as sometimes when the date gets closer the prices will change. He are the pictures of the item I found please note this is an album which includes all three pictures.

http://imageshack.us/g/37/randomboostervol8jadeju.jpg/

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-114 VARI ARES AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 19, 2011

Bump.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-114 VARI ARES AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 21, 2011

Big Bang Pegasis Discount now $23.80 USD WITH REGISTERED POST
Scythe Kronos Discount now $20.00 USD WITH REGISTERED POST

AND BEYBLADE CONTROL FIGHTS ADDED! THEY ARE SHIPPED BY EMS PLEASE INQUIRE ME THROUGH PM AND STATE IF YOU EITHER LIVE IN:

ASIA, OCEANIA, NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE OR AFRICA.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Discounted PRICES BB-105 AND BB-113! Beyblade Control Fights ADDED! - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 22, 2011

Hello, everyone if you would really like to save some money on the new ‘Beyblade 4D’ or ‘Beyblade Control Fights’ it would be wise to buy at least more than two at a time you can really save more money.

I have just got a few updated prices (ALL QUOTED IN USD):

BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (INCLUDE BEYPOINT CARD WITH FREE EMS SHIPPING!)
To Asia: $79.05
To Oceania (Australia), North America, Central America and Middle East $86.70
To Europe $91.80
To South America and Africa $104.55

Mercury Anubis 85XF (SHIPPPED BY FREE EMS!!! 10 LEFT IN STOCK)
To Asia: $44.65
To Oceania (Australia), North America, Central America and Middle East $46.50
To Europe $50.30
To South America and Africa $51.00

Ray Unicorno Rainbow Version + Sol Blaze Movie Hot Invaders DVD JAPANESE LANGUAGE (DIFFERENT FROM AURORA VER SHIPPED BY FREE EMS!!!)
WORLDWIDE: $55.00

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
BB-114 Vari Ares DGrin Is currently out of stock until on the 25/7/11.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Guide Book + Divine Chimera is currently out of stock until further notice.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Discounted PRICES BB-105 AND BB-113! Beyblade Control Fights ADDED! - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 24, 2011

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Guide Book is back in stock!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! Discounted PRICES BB-105 AND BB-113! Beyblade Control Fights ADDED! - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 27, 2011

Everyone I have an announcement for the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Guide Book + Divine Chimera all stocks are almost out I still have stocks but my supplier has almost completely run out.

BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8 and BB-117 Strongest Blader Set is now open for pre order early! Though, I noticed that the price is high so I only allow you to pre order if you buy both items I suggest you buy some other items to save LOTS OF MONEY. THE ITEMS IS SHIPPED BY EMS! PRICE INCLUDE SHIPPING. PRICES QUOTED IN USD. THE PRICE BELLOW IS THE PRE ORDER PRICE.

Please do not give comments such as "INSANELY HIGH". As I am giving you the cheapest price I can give. Plus these prices do include EMS SHIPPING.

To Asia $72.00
To Ocenia (Australia), North America, Central America and the Middle East $77.00
To Europe $81.00
To South America and Africa $85.00

STORE UPDATES
---------------------

Limited Edition News:
L Drago Destroy Golden Armored Version will be officially available in my store sometime around next month. But if you cannot wait that long hit me a pm. I am also going to strike my prices for many limited edition and add new ones too they will also be added sometime around next month.

If that goes well you can pm me regarding rare items.

HMS & Plastic News:
I have yet to learn about the old "HMS & Plastics" I have found a supplier who can supply me those items majority is straight from Japan with EMS shipping for these items later I will create a list in that list if there are items not there and would just want to ask if I have it I will try my best to find it.

LIST IS COMING VERY SOON.

UPDATE: My list of Metal Fight Beyblade items without registered post is almost fully complete.

OP UPDATED! (NEW LIBRA DF145BS WHICH WAS ONCE BANNED HAS BEEN ADDED!)

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Jul. 28, 2011

Everyone I have an update:
BB-114 Vari Ares New Price $28.50 USD With Shipping Without Registered Post
BB-114 Vari Ares New Price $30.50 USD With Shipping With Registered Post

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - Benjohadi - Jul. 29, 2011

received your fang leone yesterday..my friend happy about it...when are you going to refund me on the tracking number since you shiped it as regular airmail..

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - meteorblast - Jul. 30, 2011

Is it PayPal only.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - lukelimyx - Jul. 31, 2011

recieved my bey in a week. super fast shippping and good condition! thanks NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 01, 2011

@ Benjohadi: Refunded it was my fault as I had confused my supplier with registered post and normal post through previous emails.

Galaxy bang: Not necessary through paypal only. I will accept credit card but for that you must buy through me on ebay or ioffer which costs slightly more due to ebay and ioffer service charges. Or you can pay me via your local Western Union branch.

@ Luke limyx: Thanks for informing me I hope you will enjoy having it.

The pre orders are still available everyone.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - JAM20100511 - Aug. 01, 2011

Hi! How much for the RBV8 Pre-Order?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - akira2002 - Aug. 02, 2011

my second purchase with this seller, its awesome, thank you so much

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 03, 2011

JAM20100511: Hi, I am now selling both BB-116 and BB-117 SEPARATE! Please refer below for the prices of the items separate.

akira2002: Thank you very much for letting me know!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New price for BB-116 and BB-117 Pre order (ALL QUOTED IN USD WITH SHIPPING WORLDWIDE WITHOUT REG POST FOR REG POST IT COSTS $2.50 MORE):

BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8: $21.80
BB-117 Strongest Blader Set $48.64

SPECIAL PRICE BB-115 Vari Ares: $27.00 (NO REGISTERED POST)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plastic & HMS Update. All prices quoted in USD with ems shipping from Japan. Only shipping option is ems. ALL NEW UNLESS STATED. ALL ORIGINAL TAKARA TOMY.
I ALSO HAVE SOME GRIPS PLEASE PM ME FOR THAT.
A-41 Dragoon V Starter Set $78.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-67 Draciel V $50.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-77 $48.95 Voltaic Ape (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-82 Burning Kerberous *MINT CONDITION (USED)* $47.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-85 Draciel $140.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-94 Drigger G $76.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-95 Metal Driger $45.45 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-98 Rock Bison $68.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-104 Draciel G Gravity $138.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
A-109 Flame Pegasus $58.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)
MA-15 Phantom Fox $83.00 (PLEASE INQUIRE FOR BEST PRICE THROUGH PM)

ADDITIONAL OLD BEYBLADE ITEMS ABLE TO GET (PM ME FOR PRICES):
A-18 Tri-Po
A-50 Bey Battle Counter Drigger Version
A-79 Metal Grip
B-22 Spinning Collection Stadium Set
2002 B Ultimate Shooter Blue Right Rotations
A-134 String Shooter
A-123
A-124
A-125
A-89
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF THERE IS ANYTHING NOT LISTED ON THIS LIST BUT YOU WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE PLEASE PM ME.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORE NEWS:

LIST OF TAKARA TOMY BEYBLADES WITHOUT REG POST-NOW ONLINE-

LIST OF TAKARA TOMY LIMITED EDITION BEYBLADES SHIPPED BY EMS (INCLUDING SLASHED PRICES AND NEW ITEMS). -COMING SOON POSSIBLY BY 4/8/11-

OP UPDATED! WITH BB-01, BB-02, BB-16 AND BB-22! ALSO WITH THE LIST OF BEYBLADES WITHOUT REG POST

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 06, 2011

Everyone if you are going to pre order random booster vol.8 and strongest blader set please do it soon as a stock from Japan is going to be ordered soon.

EDIT: The first case has been pre order case has been confirmed. And it is going to leave soon I do not accept any pre orders for bb-116 and bb-117 any more. And all the pre orders are full I will get more stocks later on.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - Lok - Aug. 06, 2011

have just bought the bb-117 set.
cant wait it appear in front of my door step
thx NBeybladeManiac for answering ton of pm from me
cheers.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - Benjohadi - Aug. 07, 2011

is the currency for the plastics in usd?it is over too overpriced for a starter pack...there are much cheaper on yja..
i need to confirm this..i am really interested in bb117 strongest set..if you happen to restock or still have stock..can you inform me?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 07, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  12:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: is the currency for the plastics in usd?it is over too overpriced for a starter pack...there are much cheaper on yja..
i need to confirm this..i am really interested in bb117 strongest set..if you happen to restock or still have stock..can you inform me?
Hi, pm replied but it is urgent if you really are wanting to buy it you better do it soon after those dates I cannot do any last minute orders.

As for the plastics yes the price is in USD but they are with EMS SHIPPING. Which is why I have to sell expensive and that is the only shipping method available unfortunately. And also if you are unhappy with the current price you can always pm me for the best price but you must state your country.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 09, 2011

Hello everyone, For people who have ordered BB-116 and BB-117 and even Jade Jupiter S130RB 2 of my 5 orders have arrived at my suppliers warehouse (do not be fooled in those 5 orders there are many items). Unfortunately, the delivery time of my suppliers was delayed.

But not to worry by Wednesday whatever has arrived at my suppliers warehouse I will ask them to ship it. Those items will be delivered to me through ems shipping It will arrive in Singapore by Sunday and then delivered to me by Singapore Post on Monday.

I will ship all the items which have came in on that same day. I will go multiple times to the post office if needed.

Also, if anyone is interested I will be having some Jade Jupiters arriving with me soon all of them are new. Unfortunately one of them do not have the bottom RB but everything else which comes in the factory packaging is included. So if anyone is interested you can purchase it for $40.00 with shipping without registered post. If you need an RB you can easily get one off ebay I have seen a few auctions and a few fixed price listings.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - Lok - Aug. 09, 2011

thx for the info updated m8.

(Aug. 09, 2011  4:02 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hello everyone, For people who have ordered BB-116 and BB-117 and even Jade Jupiter S130RB 2 of my 5 orders have arrived at my suppliers warehouse (do not be fooled in those 5 orders there are many items). Unfortunately, the delivery time of my suppliers was delayed.

But not to worry by Wednesday whatever has arrived at my suppliers warehouse I will ask them to ship it. Those items will be delivered to me through ems shipping It will arrive in Singapore by Sunday and then delivered to me by Singapore Post on Monday.

I will ship all the items which have came in on that same day. I will go multiple times to the post office if needed.

Also, if anyone is interested I will be having some Jade Jupiters arriving with me soon all of them are new. Unfortunately one of them do not have the bottom RB but everything else which comes in the factory packaging is included. So if anyone is interested you can purchase it for $40.00 with shipping without registered post. If you need an RB you can easily get one off ebay I have seen a few auctions and a few fixed price listings.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 10, 2011

Everyone slashed price for BB-116 it is now $17.00 with shipping no registered post.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! PRE ORDER BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 13, 2011

Bump.

EDIT: BB-115 Bey Launcher L/R Metallic Version is now available but I can only sell to you if you buy either BB-107, BB-116 or BB-117 is bought. If you buy the launcher with BB-107 you can get EMS shipping with any additional costs. Please pm me if you are going to buy this item through this way. Please note limited stocks with my supplier currently only 6 left!

But if you really want I can offer you and allow you to purchase BB-109 instead of BB-107, BB-116 or BB-117.

By buying this combo you can save some money and have a slightly cheaper price than usual retail price.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! BB-115, BB-116 & BB-117 AVAILABLE - NBeybladeManiac - Aug. 14, 2011

Hi everyone, the restock case for BB-116 & BB-117 is now reopened please pm me so I can make sure that my restock is enough for everyone.