World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 02, 2011

Earth Phoenix: My supplier has those items so I can only give pictures once the item is sold because as you know my business is still small and I cannot afford to lose too much.
Bakers Dozen: Yes, I do if you want I will post it on ioffer for you with the same price on the wbo.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - ject09 - May. 02, 2011

Sorry for replying so late but would you mind telling me what a Divine Chimera cost because i could not find it on the list and i have been dying to have the rarest and the coolest beyblade on Earth. Please get back to me as soon as you can and i will be awaiting your message soon.
I actually found the price for Divine Chimera and it is 50.00$ no offence but thats crazy do you thinks you can lower the price if not just please reply and i will start saving up money to buy Divine Chimera.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 02, 2011

Good news! Just like I gave you new prices for takara tomy I give you knew prices for Sonokong products! Some products are available but I have not listed them yet as I must ask my supplier. All USD the prices which are not listed are just for sets like the L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set Korean. These are all without shipping for shipping look at the bottom of this post. All beyblades includes launchers!

Here is a list:
Gravity Perseus $17.50
Meteo L Drago $17.00
Basalt Horogium $17.00
Galaxy Pegasis $15.00
Hell Kerbecs $17.00
Killer Beafowl $15.00
Flame Byxis $15.00
Screw Capricorne $15.00
Rock Giraffe $15.00
Ray Gil $15.00
Aries $15.00
Pisces $15.00
Grand Ketos T125RS $15.00
Grand Ketos WD145RS $15.00
Thermal Lacerta $15.00

SHIPPING
-----------
ALL IN USD

Local Singapore $0.64 cents

Zone 1
Malaysia & Brunei $1.52

Zone 2
Countries in Asia & the Pacific (except Australia, Japan
& New Zealand) $3.18

Zone 3
Countries in the rest of the world, including Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Africa, America, Europe and
the Middle East. $4.62

From now on please don't use the prices of the updated takara tomy prices as those prices are with shipping to USA please contact me for beys.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - Nile - May. 05, 2011

service
8/10
great i got my purchase today =)
but the post took a while with it and the other incident,
but over all i recommend to buy from this guy!!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 05, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  8:39 AM)Nile Wrote: service
8/10
great i got my purchase today =)
but the post took a while with it and the other incident,
but over all i recommend to buy from this guy!!
Great! I thought that actually the post office lost it! I am so glad it arrived! Hope you enjoy it!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - beyblade321 - May. 06, 2011

Galaxy Pegasis $20.65 (Light Launcher 1ill bye this pm me to talk k

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 07, 2011

More good news some new prices for some limited editions! These prices include shipping. These are the new prices:

Wii Limited Crystal Counter Leone D125B $29.00

WBBA LIMITED INFINITY LIBRA GB145S $40.00

WBBA LIMITED BLACK ROCK ARIES ED145D $47.00

WBBA Limited Divine Chimera TR145FB $47.00

WBBA LIMITED MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF $55.00

WBBA LIMITED TORNADO HERCULEO 105F $60.00

I will get more prices for limited editions as time passes on currently these are the cheapest they will never go up only go down.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 09, 2011

Bump.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - NBeybladeManiac - May. 11, 2011

Today I bring you even MORE NEW PRICES. I found out that it would be cheaper if my supplier were to directly ship to my customers. The update prices are in my op.

THEY ARE ALL SHIPPED AND IN USD WITH REGISTERED POST! (TRACKING NUMBER)

NOTE: THEY HAVE ARE FIXED PRICES IT WILL FROM NOW ON NEVER GO UP ONLY GO DOWN! THESE ARE SHIPPING TO USA IF YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY PLEASE INQUIRE! THANKS.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - Xiiaofreak - May. 11, 2011

I didn't manage to deal with this guy because of some price issue. I must say though, he is quite patient with customers. Still quite angry and disappointed at his supplier though. Bad experience with NBeybladeManiac. He is a nice seller, no doubt. My advice is to confirm everything with your supplier before telling us the price of each item.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW CHEAP PRICES! GREAT DEALS! BEYPOINTS CARDS NOW AVAILABLE! BEYS WITH BEYPOI - Divine_Touch - May. 12, 2011

pm'ed

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - NBeybladeManiac - May. 15, 2011

Bump.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - Hope - May. 15, 2011

Galaxy Pegasis Dx set will be bought soon.
Also will you have a Big Bang Pegasis DX set?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - NBeybladeManiac - May. 15, 2011

(May. 15, 2011  2:34 AM)Hope Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis Dx set will be bought soon.
Also will you have a Big Bang Pegasis DX set?
Thanks! I actually will have different prices for different countries. The one on my thread is with shipping to USA. Other countries will either have the same price or a cheaper price. Yes currently my supplier can supply me with the big bang pegasis DX set but since the price is not good I have not listed it. When the Hong Kong version is released I will put the Hong Kong version on my thread.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - Hope - May. 15, 2011

So is that the same price for shipping to aus?

(May. 15, 2011  3:22 AM)Hope Wrote: So is that the same price for shipping to aus?
Hi I have pm(ed) you. This should go in a pm so I am moving this talk to a pm.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - NBeybladeManiac - May. 17, 2011

Bump!

I will be out of time starting next week Saturday and will be only back on 20th June. Though, good news! I will still be taking orders! How? Remember my supplier is shipping directly to you! Unfortunately, I will have limited access to internet so I will try my best to process orders and answer all of your pm(s). Please note people who are ordering parts there is a problem you cannot order for that amount of time. So if you wish to have your order's processed faster and wish to order parts order before next Tuesday. Thanks!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - NBeybladeManiac - May. 18, 2011

I have got news. Bad news and MORE bad news.

No.1
I seem to have lost my sonokong list with all prices. It was saved but the file was lost! I will try to rebuild my list as fast as I can.

No.2
As of yesterday 2.00 PM SGT (Time converted from Korea time to Singapore time) past midnight.
Hell Kerbecs was discontinued in both China (including Hong Kong) and Korea. Though, luckily my supplier from Hong Kong still has stock, 20 cartons, each carton contains twelve units. Even though there is a lot of hell kerbecs left he told me that they are burning out quickly due to the fact it is discontinued and many people are ordering and putting them in their shops. I myself sold my last one in Singapore and I have already ordered restock so that leaves 19 cartons.

Once the Hong Kong version is all sold out customers will have to be forced to order the sonokong versions. Sorry.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - Hope - May. 18, 2011

How much is Fang Leone, Random booster 7 and flamy bxiys in australian dollars with the bets shipping?
Fastest.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! 4D BEYBLADE PRODUCTS ARRIVED ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHEC - NBeybladeManiac - May. 20, 2011

Bump. Hmm..... that is odd I see on my suppliers site hasbro beyblades. Maybe I should do some hasbro dealing.

BEYBLADE BB-10 ATTACK STADIUM NOW ON SALE FOR $45.00 USD with shipping to USA other country such as Malaysia and Singapore will have the stadium with shipping under $36.00

If you live in another country please pm me for the bb-10 attack stadium it maybe cheaper for you!

BEYLAUNCHER L $10.63 USD

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! BB-10 ATTACK STADIUM SALE ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHECK O - NBeybladeManiac - May. 21, 2011

Good news everybody! This is an update my supplier from Japan (I have many). Has offered me a deal! It is not my best price and the price is not so good but it is better that on ebay.

It is for the "L Drago Destroy" the price is $28.76 USD WITH SHIPPING TO USA if you live in another country it maybe cheaper. At this time that is the best price I can supply it is shipping from Singapore as my supplier s refusing to do any direct shipments. So it is coming from Singapore WITHOUT ANY TRACKING NUMBER. I hope my restock will be better.

NOTE: STOCKS SEEM TO BE RUNNING OUT QUICKLY AS THIS GUY ALSO SELLS TO JAPANESE SHOP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME AND PURCHASE

FROM NOW ON THE ONLY PARTS I WILL SELL IS THE PARTS LISTED ON THE OP. I AM STILL SELLING FLAME BYXIS KOREAN BOX+ STICK SHEET+ LIGHT LAUNCHER 2+ FLAME WHEEL+ BYXIS CLEAR WHEEL.

UPDATE (PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING NO TRACKING NUMBER FOR TRACKING NUMBER PLEASE ADD $2.50 TO THE TOTAL) :

BIG BANG PEGASIS DX SET WITH BEYPOINT CARD $105.00 USD

BB-110 Beylauncher Cosmo Blue $16.46

BB-111 Bey Launcher Army Green $16.46

BB-112 Karabiner Grip [Heat Red] $14.72

Also, my Japanese supplier also had the limited edition WBBA parts sets!

The prices are (PRICES IN USD SHIPPED FROM SINGAPORE NO TRACKING NUMBER):
WBBA Limited Attack & Balance Parts Set $15.08
WBBA Limited Stamina & Defense Parts Set $15.08

BOTH OF THEM FOR ONLY $30.16!!!!

That is all for now I know the prices are not so great but I have to import it from Japan and then ship it from Singapore and my supplier does not allow me to ship directly from Japan Unhappy

Thanks & Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop NEW SUPER CHEAP PRICES! BB-10 ATTACK STADIUM SALE ADDED MORE NEW ITEMS CHECK O - NBeybladeManiac - May. 23, 2011

Bump.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! NEW 4D PRODUCTS! BB-105, BB-106, BB-107, BB-108, BB-111, BB-112 - NBeybladeManiac - May. 24, 2011

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Fang Leone is now on a special price from my 1st Japanese supplier. It is only $23.00 USD! Same price anywhere. I am making a deal with my supplier for him to ship directly if he can the price may be cheaper. Only thing is within a few days stock runs out! So if you want this fang leone it is best to order now my supplier also supplies to many toy shops in Japan. So stocks will run out quickly.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! NEW 4D PRODUCTS! BB-105, BB-106, BB-107, BB-108, BB-111, BB-112 - NBeybladeManiac - May. 25, 2011

Bump.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Beyblade Shop! NEW 4D PRODUCTS! BB-105, BB-106, BB-107, BB-108, BB-111, BB-112 - NBeybladeManiac - May. 29, 2011

Hi everyone! I got internet connection today. I arrived to my destination very late at night so that is why I did not post this earlier. I was so angry yesterday because I had to wait FOR 2 HOURS JUST TO GET PAST CUSTOMS (THERE WAS A LONG LINE). So anyway tomorrow I am going somewhere and I do not know how well I will get internet connection. Though, next week internet connection will be somewhat good. Then after that for two days my internet connection will be limited but the AFTER THAT it will be very good. I am updating everything as my supplier has made a few changes.