World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Galaxy wings - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Team Galaxy wings (/Thread-Team-Galaxy-wings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Krakowbeyboy - Apr. 13, 2011

Can u please change my name on the list too please

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Mugiwara Luffy - Apr. 13, 2011

just got my mail and i found a card that said "Sorry we missed you. We will ReSend you" and i found out it was my bigbang pegasus -.- so now i gotta go get it from the post office tomorow at 9:30 am. i thought they sent it to the wrong house at first

RE: Team Galaxy wings - GaleForce - Apr. 13, 2011

I thought this wasn't a chatroom... ONLY STUFF ABOUT GALAXY WINGS. I reckon, after Beywave, there will be a ton of tourneys. Like Nile and GreenXBlader already proposed new tourneys. I don't think they will be approved though...

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Kai-V - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:13 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Like Nile and GreenXBlader already proposed new tourneys. I don't think they will be approved though...

Why do you say that.

Well, because a tourney straight after another tourney in the exact same area would have to at least be a month or two away from each other. Unless you approve of tthem, which is, by my calculations, is unlikely.

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Kai-V - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:32 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well, because a tourney straight after another tourney in the exact same area would have to at least be a month or two away from each other. Unless you approve of tthem, which is, by my calculations, is unlikely.

Many locations have very frequent tournaments : Italy, Toronto in the summer, New York, etc.

Also, since the previous two tournaments held in Sydney did not completely work out, it would be good to have one work.

RE: Team Galaxy wings - storm pegusas5 - Apr. 13, 2011

yeah i would really like a tourny that goes well and that if theirs possibly 20-30 people attending it would make it more of a challenge for strong bladers

RE: Team Galaxy wings - BigBangDestroy - Apr. 13, 2011

but i wish there being a tornaments in nz north shore

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Nile - Apr. 13, 2011

maybe it could happen all you need is trust worthy members and enough people

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Clankzappah - Apr. 13, 2011

yess! im so happy i finally got my basalt horoguim!!! i'll be the teams defence blader if anyone is fine with that?

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Hope - Apr. 13, 2011

You can be the NZ defence blader.

i will be attack for nz im am so many attack and clankzappah did you order basalt or did it arive?

RE: Team Galaxy wings - storm pegusas5 - Apr. 13, 2011

hah ill be sydney defence blader but my bey is basalt aires 145wd its my best bey wait i might be the al rounder blader because all my other beys are good as well.

Basalt Aries is no good. Use something like Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs AD145RSF for defense. You can't be the all roung blader unless you post some good combos. I will be the smart person (like Madoka) of this team and want to specialize in destabilizing.

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Gen SimpL - Apr. 13, 2011

hey nile
im been thinking
im sorry about me, especially when i diss u and that ( especially on the BEY 2UO FOURM)
anyway im reallly sorry nile, i hope u take my apologies
any way ... since my team is failed and going to cancel it
do u mind if im aloud to join ???/
any way thanks

RE: Team Galaxy wings - Hope - Apr. 13, 2011

Of course you can join!

Yes, I'm sure you are able to join.

well i'll post a defence combo (the one i use) basalt bull gb145wb, would use rs but i don't have it Unhappy

RSF is just as good as RS. I use RSF because RS has some balance problems. ( a bit ). And my combo I use to destabilise is Meteo L drago 100 JB. << Spin steals and destabilises!!

just because you are a senior member dosent mean you can just say oh thats no good try something else maybe they like it and you dont

But it has been actually tested and proven. Bull is the heaviest clear wheel so the best in defense and stamina. He is trying to make a defense combo. WD and 145 are for Stamina. Any objections?

RE: Team Galaxy wings - lddestroy - Apr. 13, 2011

wait a minute... you know beyblade tournament, what type of staudim are we useing in wbo tournament?
because you know if its a defence, then I should use rock leone or something.

dude its not a tornament its a TGW practise but we might have prizes
who here has sol blaze?

RE: Team Galaxy wings - lddestroy - Apr. 13, 2011

dude you has it kerbecs 145. the only thing different is that your sol blaze is fake. thats all.

(Apr. 13, 2011  7:08 AM)GaleForce Wrote: RSF is just as good as RS. I use RSF because RS has some balance problems. ( a bit ). And my combo I use to destabilise is Meteo L drago 100 JB. << Spin steals and destabilises!!

*facepalms* meteo does NOT steal spin, it simply evens out the rotation speed of the two beys, it has been proven, meteo l-drago spun from beylaucher L vs earth aquilla HAND SPUN, earth aquilla wins.

EDIT: mind you, earth sort of steals (evens out) spin aswell