World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 17, 2014

Is there a way you could put long lines of faces like that in spoilers of sorts?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jan. 18, 2014

(Jan. 17, 2014  3:47 PM)Tri Wrote: Is there a way you could put long lines of faces like that in spoilers of sorts?

no

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 18, 2014

Congratz on 100 Faces Kei. Now get out there and get 200! The strange thing is, I asked Kai-V if the 5th Face was meant to be a Stone Face. She said when you was using PhotoShop, you might of forgot to use a normal one, haha. I'm guessing you wanted it to be a Stone Face, right? Anyway, awesome Face Kei! Give me more, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 18, 2014

(Jan. 18, 2014  3:40 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:47 PM)Tri Wrote: Is there a way you could put long lines of faces like that in spoilers of sorts?

no

I would be dumb not to notice that you are trolling Kai-V, haha.

I really think the spoiler type thing would be a good idea, surely there is a way to do something like that. Maybe just after they reach a certain limit, put a redirected link or something to the page with your face collection.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 18, 2014

Congrats on 100 Kei!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jan. 18, 2014

(Jan. 18, 2014  3:43 AM)" L Wrote: Congratz on 100 Faces Kei. Now get out there and get 200! The strange thing is, I asked Kai-V if the 5th Face was meant to be a Stone Face. She said when you was using PhotoShop, you might of forgot to use a normal one, haha. I'm guessing you wanted it to be a Stone Face, right? Anyway, awesome Face Kei! Give me more, haha.

I did want it to be a Stone Face! We were releasing all of those new Stone Face Boosters so it seemed appropriate to me.

(Jan. 18, 2014  3:47 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  3:40 AM)Kei Wrote:

no

I would be dumb not to notice that you are trolling Kai-V, haha.

you're sharp

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - кαмυι カムイ - Jan. 18, 2014

How do you get the Pearl face? I wanted to know for the looooooooongest!

(Jan. 18, 2014  5:58 PM)*Sorablader* Wrote: How do you get the Pearl face? I wanted to know for the looooooooongest!

Funny thing is, I was talking to Kai-V about it some weeks ago. We was trying to come up with ideas. Brad made it and forgot to use it. So far, evrything I've said to Kai-V didn't work, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - кαмυι カムイ - Jan. 18, 2014

Darn, it would really be cool to have it though. Why Brad. why!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: So would it be the same for the stone face??

Most likely. Or they're just waiting to release it, I doubt that, haha. We wanted the Pearl Face to be some-what related to Beyblade. Thought, I have no idea for the Stone Face, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jan. 19, 2014

(Jan. 18, 2014  7:00 PM)" L Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  5:58 PM)*Sorablader* Wrote: How do you get the Pearl face? I wanted to know for the looooooooongest!

Funny thing is, I was talking to Kai-V about it some weeks ago. We was trying to come up with ideas. Brad made it and forgot to use it. So far, evrything I've said to Kai-V didn't work, haha.

How about bladers with lots of knowledge about plastics will recieve this face.
Or make it a face booster face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 19, 2014

Yeah, some more great news! I just got my Antique Face check out this funny PM from Kai-V:

Kai-V Wrote:
" L " Wrote:Hey, I just wanted to know (couldn't find the last PM) But was it 1650 for the Antique Face or 1750?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Jan. 19, 2014

After 10 times of asking, you finally got it! Congrats! Now for me to get one, hah....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 19, 2014

Welcome to the team L, I hope u get yours soon Kira.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 19, 2014

Thanks guys. I now have 6 Faces in a row that start with the letter "A" haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jan. 19, 2014

(Jan. 19, 2014  10:30 PM)" L Wrote: Yeah, some more great news! I just got my Antique Face check out this funny PM from Kai-V:

Kai-V Wrote:
" L " Wrote:Hey, I just wanted to know (couldn't find the last PM) But was it 1650 for the Antique Face or 1750?

[Image: awyeah.jpg]
I'm so happy you finally got it! Congratulations bro! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 21, 2014

Hey shouldn't Ultra have his Emerald face? Just sayin Tongue_out AND WHAT ABOUT MY ANTIQUE FACE I WILL DE-I mean how was your day? XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jan. 21, 2014

Ultra is banned.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 21, 2014

(Jan. 21, 2014  3:29 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ultra is banned.
He means you XD

Ultra was banned a while ago...did you not know?

I meant you, Ultramarine. That's what I call you.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Jan. 21, 2014

Ultra doesn't get a face because he's banned...

Ultramarine was talking about Shining Dog MS' post.

Edit: ......

(Jan. 21, 2014  3:32 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: I meant you, Ultramarine. That's what I call you.
Oh, my bad, sorry XD Wait, what's the emerald face?

READ DA POSTS MAN
I call Ultramarine Ultra, as Coach does too.
EDIT: Srry Kira XD
DOUBLE EDIT: OMG FACEPALM The Emerald Face is when you get 15 processed winz.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 21, 2014

(Jan. 21, 2014  3:32 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ultra was banned a while ago...did you not know?

I knew, but I misread SDMS's post; I thought he said your full name, not your nickname.