World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Nov. 13, 2013

It was an idea Tongue_out. I see where you're getting at though. It should say 10,000 good posts. Kai-V would have 3 of them, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Nov. 14, 2013

Wait, can we clarify the ruling on the Antique Face?

I received mine around the 1,000 mark IIRC, but many members now are receiving/asking for it above the 2,000 mark.

Which is it?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ryukiba - Nov. 14, 2013

(Nov. 14, 2013  1:08 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Wait, can we clarify the ruling on the Antique Face?

I received mine around the 1,000 mark IIRC, but many members now are receiving/asking for it above the 2,000 mark.

Which is it?

You recieve the Antique face when you post 1,000 about Beyblade.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Nov. 14, 2013

New suggestion to stop antique face spamming: 5 posts per day average (or below) or member on the site for a year and a half

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Nov. 14, 2013

I don't agree with that. Anyone can post 5 times a day, even if it is beyblade related and the quality may not be good. As for being on the site for a year and a half, being a member that long doesn't prove that you deserve the face.

The 1000 good quality, beyblade related post is the best way to obtain it I think.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Nov. 14, 2013

I agree with Tri. I mean look at me I've been on here a year but I don't even have good posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Nov. 14, 2013

I agree with Tri. Once we begin to set restrictions and rules for one face it gets kind of overly complex.
Edit: 3,000th post!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Naijalak - Nov. 28, 2013

Just got REAL lucky with a Face Booster. I got a L Drago Armored Face, and apparently I'm only 1 of 3 people who have it!

Don't know which booster it came from, as I snagged a JET, PEARL, and DIAMOND at the same time.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 30, 2013

FB Jet, and very nice. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Nov. 30, 2013

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:35 PM)Tri Wrote: I don't agree with that. Anyone can post 5 times a day, even if it is beyblade related and the quality may not be good. As for being on the site for a year and a half, being a member that long doesn't prove that you deserve the face.

The 1000 good quality, beyblade related post is the best way to obtain it I think.
I dont think there should be a specific mark for such a face; if the teamfeel asthough a member has contributed to the community to a good enough standard- the face sould be awarded.
Hasnt this been suggested before, Ima little rusty though Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Dec. 09, 2013

I have a question about the DJ Face, is it given after judging at multiple events or is it given after just judging one event?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 09, 2013

(Dec. 09, 2013  4:16 PM)Tri Wrote: I have a question about the DJ Face, is it given after judging at multiple events or is it given after just judging one event?

It actually depends how many battles you judge. If you only helped judge three matches in a tournament, that is not enough for the Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Dec. 09, 2013

Okay, thanks! I should be good then, I think I actually judged the majority of the matches.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ldragoreborn - Dec. 20, 2013

Is there a face for being online a certain amount of time?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Dec. 20, 2013

(Dec. 20, 2013  4:55 PM)ldragoreborn Wrote: Is there a face for being online a certain amount of time?

No, I don't think so, but u can see the list if faces here http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Dec. 24, 2013

This is a stupid question, but you only get one DJ face, right? No matter how many tournaments you host?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 24, 2013

Can there be a face for placing 2nd three times in three different states? Or placing 1st two times? Haha.

Also, Ultra, I believe it is just once you get the DJ Face.

EDIT: Ultra, you should be getting your Emerald Face soon Grin. I will be getting my Ruby face, just need 5 more wins baby.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Dec. 28, 2013

So, I just noticed that I have received the Metal Face. Thanks to the committee for awarding me this face Grin
And I'm just 5 wins away from getting an Onyx face. Too bad that I won't be able to attend an event for another 6 months :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 28, 2013

Congrats justaway! I think TBD will be an Advanced Member soon :o

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Dec. 28, 2013

(Dec. 28, 2013  11:12 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I think TBD will be an Advanced Member soon :o

What makes you think that? lolol

And awesome i got an alexandrite face. It took a year to distribute those after the announcement haha

TBD got an Alexandrite face dood.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Dec. 28, 2013

ShinobuXD and Brood got that face too ! But ya don't seem them going anywhere do you? Wink

Plus that face is for people who test a lot (not me ironically ?¿?¿?), doesn't necessarily mean they'll be advanced.

I must get dat face. I MUST test once I get back from Europe!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Dec. 28, 2013

Where's my face for testing in limited, haha. I'm just joking.

Wow, congratz guys on the new faces' they look awesome!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Dec. 28, 2013

Woo, finally got a gold face. Grin (Second time getting first, no faces last time, though)