World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Nov. 08, 2013

Any idea when I'd be getting the Sapphire Face, as I have over 25 wins? Tongue_out

Thanks.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:13 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Any idea when I'd be getting the Sapphire Face, as I have over 25 wins? Tongue_out

Thanks.

Now! Thanks for reminding us.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:12 AM)Time Wrote: No offense Dragon King, but you're joking right? If 50% of your posts have actually been contributive I would be amazed.

Also, the idea of a face for attending a tournament might be another way to try to motivate people to attend if its say like 5 miles out of the the distance they are comfortable travelling.

Well I was kinda asking a advanced member/moderator....... There is no reason to put people down like that, u could have just said "I don't think your ready yet", never mind about the face then....
BTW it's DRAGON KING not Dragon King, or DK to my friends Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Nov. 08, 2013

If no one ever tells you the truth how will you learn or improve? Don't respond though as it it off-topic, also, the way your name is written, sigh

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:56 AM)Time Wrote: If no one ever tells you the truth how will you learn or improve? Don't respond though as it it off-topic, also, the way your name is written, sigh

Eh, I think you could "lay off" or "lay down", as they say. Your last two replies are slightly too hostile.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:12 AM)Time Wrote: Also, the idea of a face for attending a tournament might be another way to try to motivate people to attend if its say like 5 miles out of the the distance they are comfortable travelling.

I agree with this. I like the idea of a face for attending a tournament your first time. People that go to a tournament that isn't there first could receive it at their next event they go to.

That is not really the same as what Time was writing about ... I have been contemplating establishing a Face for travelling long distances for tournaments because it is indeed an accomplishment, but going to a tournament under normal circumstances is not a feat ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Nov. 08, 2013

I don't mean to come off as rude, but is there any chance I can get the Emerald Face and Passport Face yet? I passed 15 wins and renewed my Passport in Crush of the G Force. Thanks in advance.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not really the same as what Time was writing about ... I have been contemplating establishing a Face for travelling long distances for tournaments because it is indeed an accomplishment, but going to a tournament under normal circumstances is not a feat ...

I was kind of somewhere in between what you both mentioned, but for example dark_mousy, metalzoroark, insomniac, and *ginga* are some that have gone out of their way to attend tournaments in other areas than their normal ones and Sniper is someone who has traveled further than he would have if there weren't some circumstances that supported him doing so. In some ways, it would be similar to the BR face since that rewarded people who either had the skill or made the effort to travel to Toronto.....

(Nov. 08, 2013  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: I don't mean to come off as rude, but is there any chance I can get the Emerald Face and Passport Face yet? I passed 15 wins and renewed my Passport in Crush of the G Force. Thanks in advance.

It is not "rude", but remember that Faces are all given manually, not automatically, and we, for instance, do not check each of our eighty-five thousand Members' profiles to make sure people who have fifteen battles have the Emerald Face already. That is just something you need to notify a Committee Member about politely once it has been reached.

As for the Passport Face, make sure to have the host contact us, or rather have whoever took care of the funds contact us. I think Dark_Mousy might have been the one responsible for the money at that tournament, but he sent it late and with prize reimbursement reductions, so if that is what happened, once he had sent it he did not remind us who had purchased a Blader Passport and at which event.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 08, 2013

Do I qualify to receive an amber face????
Because I think I do

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Nov. 08, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  3:30 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Do I qualify to receive an amber face????
Because I think I do

Eh, I don't know...

4 of your referrals joined today, and have no posts whatsoever. They also most likely have the same IP address as you, so you either made it for your friends or you made fake accounts pretty much...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Nov. 10, 2013

I was just wondering, if I'm anywhere near close to an AntiqueFace?

I have 1,700+ posts and I was wondering if at least, 1,000 are applicable for the face. Thanks. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 10, 2013

I know I don't have it but it takes 1000 beyblade related posts which aren't SPAM to get the
Antique face I think you should have it by now because your posts are always on topic

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Nov. 10, 2013

Leone19 I'm sure you have it, you joined right about when I did, have 600 more posts than I do, and I already have it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OwnageDerp - Nov. 10, 2013

When will I get my Emerald Face? I got 18 wins btw.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 10, 2013

(Nov. 10, 2013  3:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: When will I get my Emerald Face? I got 18 wins btw.

(Nov. 08, 2013  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2013  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: I don't mean to come off as rude, but is there any chance I can get the Emerald Face and Passport Face yet? I passed 15 wins and renewed my Passport in Crush of the G Force. Thanks in advance.

It is not "rude", but remember that Faces are all given manually, not automatically, and we, for instance, do not check each of our eighty-five thousand Members' profiles to make sure people who have fifteen battles have the Emerald Face already. That is just something you need to notify a Committee Member about politely once it has been reached.

As for the Passport Face, make sure to have the host contact us, or rather have whoever took care of the funds contact us. I think Dark_Mousy might have been the one responsible for the money at that tournament, but he sent it late and with prize reimbursement reductions, so if that is what happened, once he had sent it he did not remind us who had purchased a Blader Passport and at which event.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not really the same as what Time was writing about ... I have been contemplating establishing a Face for travelling long distances for tournaments because it is indeed an accomplishment, but going to a tournament under normal circumstances is not a feat ...

Heyyyy I like this idea

I haven't been to a tournament yet that's closer than 140 miles from where I live lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  9:36 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

Heyyyy I like this idea

I haven't been to a tournament yet that's closer than 140 miles from where I live lol

I would love this face. Id already earned it hah.

What about a face for 300 wins?

(Nov. 08, 2013  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I didnt host that event. I still have the spreadsheet from it. Ill check tonight.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Nov. 12, 2013

I was just wondering if I was applicable for the Antique Face? I have way more than 1,000 posts, and I believe at least 1,000 of the posts are good.

I think there should be a face for 10,000 posts on the WBO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OwnageDerp - Nov. 13, 2013

Would there be a way you can arrange the order of your Faces?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Nov. 13, 2013

(Nov. 13, 2013  12:45 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Would there be a way you can arrange the order of your Faces?
Yeah. I was wondering that as well. I don't think so though. They are in Chronological order. Can anyone else help with this?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Nov. 13, 2013

(Nov. 13, 2013  12:47 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  12:45 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Would there be a way you can arrange the order of your Faces?
Yeah. I was wondering that as well. I don't think so though. They are in Chronological order. Can anyone else help with this?

They keep them in chronological order to show how far you've advanced over time.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Nov. 13, 2013

Plus it'd be a hassle for the committee to arrange everyone's faces specifically how they would want.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Nov. 13, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  10:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I think there should be a face for 10,000 posts on the WBO.

I disagree.

People are already spamming just to get the Antique face, imagine how much more they would spam to get a face like that.

But then again, it could just be like a special face for Kai-V, Bey Brad, and th!nk.