World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Oct. 09, 2013

You would've won it a ridiculous amount of times. Also, loving my emerald and ruby faces, just hoping my posts will get me my antique face soon and all will be right

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Yami - Oct. 09, 2013

4th Place Face? How about a dog face? A.K.A underdog?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Oct. 09, 2013

4th place isn't that bad if there's like 15 people in the tourney

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Oct. 09, 2013

Or maybe a face for getting 4th a certain amount of times, maybe like 20? That would have to be it though lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Madness - Oct. 09, 2013

How to get the antique face(which is probaly the easiest face I can get)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Oct. 09, 2013

It's posted all over this thread, even on this page.

EDIT, I didn't mean for this to be a new page XD

(Oct. 09, 2013  11:01 PM)madness Wrote: How to get the antique face(which is probaly the easiest face I can get)

U have to post a lot ( but not spam )

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Oct. 09, 2013

(Oct. 09, 2013  11:01 PM)madness Wrote: How to get the antique face(which is probaly the easiest face I can get)

As previously mentioned, you have to have at least 1000 good posts, which are all Beyblade related. Check out the list of faces here, to see which one you can possibly get:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 09, 2013

You must have 1000 good post. Not spam or conversation post.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 09, 2013

(Oct. 09, 2013  10:58 PM)Tech Wrote: Or maybe a face for getting 4th a certain amount of times, maybe like 20? That would have to be it though lol

Haha, well in Toronto, Pockyx3 has placed 4th eight times–that's twice as much as his closest 'competitior' JesseObre, who has placed 4th four times–and he's been playing since 2010!

(Oct. 09, 2013  11:42 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:58 PM)Tech Wrote: Or maybe a face for getting 4th a certain amount of times, maybe like 20? That would have to be it though lol

Haha, well in Toronto, Pockyx3 has placed 4th eight times–that's twice as much as his closest 'competitior' JesseObre, who has placed 4th four times–and he's been playing since 2010!

That's kinda sad being so close but not being able to make the cutUnhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 09, 2013  11:42 PM)Kei Wrote:

I think I've been 4th maybe, 6 times in my entire time of playing with the WBO? It's a terrible feeling lol. Or maybe having a perfect record in the normal tournament, then losing all of your matches in the finals and getting 3rd lmfao. That's happened to me a few times as well.

That face would be essentially pointless, but it'd be nice to see what ideas we could come up with for it if needed.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 10, 2013

It would be interesting if they made a face for who was once #1 in the whole world... maybe Universal Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 10, 2013  4:06 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: It would be interesting if they made a face for who was once #1 in the whole world... maybe Universal Face?

Or the ultimate face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Oct. 10, 2013

I got a Byxis face from the Face Contest!! It seems appropriate that Byxis is the face that made my collection a row taller, haha!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cake - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 10, 2013  3:21 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I got a Byxis face from the Face Contest!! It seems appropriate that Byxis is the face that made my collection a row taller, haha!

But your face collection is only 2.2 rows tall... You need another half a face XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Oct. 12, 2013

I just got my Sapphire Face. Now i have 4 rows of faces(20 faces).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Oct. 18, 2013

Just got my Aero Knight HMS face today, from the White II Booster.

Can't believe I have 16 faces! When I joined I thought I would barely make it to 5, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 18, 2013

Is there a Face for like... Attending your first tournament or something

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Oct. 18, 2013

(Oct. 18, 2013  1:04 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Is there a Face for like... Attending your first tournament or something
Afraid not, but for winning a tournament you get a nice shiny Gold Face, 2nd Silver, and 3rd Bronze. Some tourneys such as the Beyblade Revolution, HMS And Plastics Remembrance Day you get a face for attending the tourney.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Oct. 18, 2013

So happy I've now just got a 2nd row!

I love my new Amber face!

Thanks Kei for the faceSmile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Oct. 19, 2013

How do you get the Metal Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Oct. 19, 2013

(Oct. 19, 2013  3:44 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: How do you get the Metal Face?

Look at the people who have it, they all stepped up for their area and started up many tournaments for their city.

Look at the list here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?awid=83

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Nov. 08, 2013

Hey guys, can I get the antique face? About %95 percent are good

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Nov. 08, 2013

No offense Dragon King, but you're joking right? If 50% of your posts have actually been contributive I would be amazed.

Also, the idea of a face for attending a tournament might be another way to try to motivate people to attend if its say like 5 miles out of the the distance they are comfortable travelling.