World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Oct. 01, 2013

(Oct. 01, 2013  3:00 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  6:33 PM)Kei Wrote: Now that the BeyPoint System update has been finished, we just remembered that we were now able to unveil the description for the prestigious Platinum Face!:

[Image: platinumface.png]
Bladers who have conquered the world will receive this prestigious Face.

It has just been awarded to everyone who earned it over the past several years.

(Sep. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)Time Wrote: Just found out I am one of only three people to have the Zeus face, I am now part of a rather insignificant group that only includes Kei, Ktani, and myself.

edit: Haha ktani has never posted....

Insignificantly cool. Cool

ktani was one of Pockyx3's friends who came to a few tournaments last year, but that was it haha. He doesn't really play.
wait does this mean the user name change function is back? oh and how do you get the platnim face is it top 5 as far as placing i a tournament or beyrank in the top 5?

It's means the bey rank top 5

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 02, 2013

(Sep. 30, 2013  9:21 PM)LMAO Wrote: But for now I'll stick around waiting for my Emerald face haha.

Thanks for the reminder.

(Oct. 01, 2013  3:00 PM)Lazer Wrote: wait does this mean the user name change function is back?

No. It's still easier on us to process things when usernames aren't constantly changing. I'm not sure when we'll be enabling that function again.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Oct. 02, 2013

Off topic, but if we wanted to, if we PMed a committee member, could you change our usernames for us?

Congrats on the platinum face, Kei, and others Smile.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:13 AM)Tri Wrote: Off topic, but if we wanted to, if we PMed a committee member, could you change our usernames for us?

Hmm ... I don't know. It might become too much of a hassle if we were constantly taking requests to change usernames individually.

It would obviously be fine for people who aren't participating in tournaments to change their username, but I don't think there is a way to restrict tournament players specifically from changing their username.

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:13 AM)Tri Wrote: Congrats on the platinum face, Kei, and others Smile.

It's one of the most difficult Faces to earn, in my opinion. There has only been one new Blader to crack the top five under the new formula since the 2011 tournaments were processed, and that's Enzoxs who made it during a tournament in mid-2012. The Top 10, 15, and 30 are constantly shuffling around, but the Top 5 has remained stagnant for the most part. This will of course eventually change, especially if the UK doesn't become active again, though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Yami - Oct. 02, 2013

So if we get another top 5 blader will get the platinum face still?

If yes, 2 more tournaments to be processed then I shall be top 5.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

Ill have a platinum face within a few months hopefully.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Oct. 02, 2013

is there a face for having 1000 posts?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Oct. 02, 2013

Yes, the antique face. It's the second face in my face collection. It's called the antique face.

It takes more than just 1000 posts though. Your posts need to be relatively beyblade related and good quality.

(Oct. 02, 2013  10:08 PM)Tri Wrote: Yes, the antique face. It's the second face in my face collection. It's called the antique face.

It takes more than just 1000 posts though. Your posts need to be relatively beyblade related and good quality.

how many?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 02, 2013

at least 1000 but nobody ever get's it at 1000 because it has to be beyblade related and I doubt when someone reaches 1000 posts they'll well it least most will be good quality and beyblade related...

(Oct. 02, 2013  10:16 PM)Lazer Wrote: at least 1000 but nobody ever get's it at 1000 because it has to be beyblade related and I doubt when someone reaches 1000 posts they'll well it least most will be good quality and beyblade related...

I have pretty much 1000 99% beyblade related posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Oct. 02, 2013

Did you read 1000 posts, but they need to be really good with grammar and stufe. He said 1000 posts and more because it takes more then just 1000. Say you done 600 bad posts, but 400 good you would not get the face. Also(Like Tri said) they have to be about Beyblade so it does take a lot of work. Try looking at some posts of other members with the face to get a idea.

Edit: Your have 1004 posts. It takes more then that also even if the posts are about Beyblade they got to be good for the WBO. Like threads, Build me a Combo, Beywiki, more. They can't just be about anything like if you say "This draft is ready to go" This does not count as a good post.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  10:18 PM)AZL Wrote: I have pretty much 1000 99% beyblade related posts.

If you have to ask about it then you probably don't have enough posts. Just do your best and have knowledgeable post and you'll get it eventually.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Oct. 03, 2013

Just because the posts are beyblade-related doesn't mean the committee necessarily calls them all good.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cake - Oct. 03, 2013

woo I'm going to get my Emerald Face soon! I have 18 processed wins now!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 03, 2013

I literally just looked at my wins and I'm like O.O. From 8 wins to 28 wins. Me likey XD. I should also be getting my Emerald Face soon.
EDIT: I should also get the Sapphire Face soon XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Oct. 03, 2013

Isn't it 2000 posts for the Antique Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Angry Face - Oct. 03, 2013

Nope, it's like previously said. ≈1000 productive posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Oct. 03, 2013

Its not just that, like Lazer, AZL it will probably take you significantly past 1,000 posts to get it based on the quality of your posts, you also have been on the site a very short time and have an unreasonable high posts per day count (which basically means they automatically can't all be good)

Also, I love the amount of crab looking faces (don't know the name) insomniac has (4 of them) and I'm really getting jealous of all you guys getting your victory count faces, they just look so nice, I really want mine now.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Oct. 03, 2013

That's the Cancer/Gasher face, Time Tongue_out.

I'd love to spice up my face collection with some gold faces, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 03, 2013

(Oct. 03, 2013  9:30 PM)Time Wrote: Also, I love the amount of crab looking faces (don't know the name) insomniac has (4 of them)
lol you mean the gasher/cancer face boosters?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Oct. 03, 2013

Yes, if you want the face do what we all said to you. I see that to like 50 posts a day. Also it's Cancer face. As you can see I got one and i'm trading Pm if you want lol.

EDIT: I beleive there's no more to be said about the 1000 posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OwnageDerp - Oct. 07, 2013

The OP told me no.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Oct. 07, 2013

(Feb. 06, 2011  7:37 AM)OP Wrote: Face Trading isn't allowed here though. If you want to trade faces with someone PM them.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Oct. 07, 2013

In retrospect of my Face Collection atm, it's clearly visible how being so close but so far away is my motto. lol

At our last MD tournament, we talked about how if there was a 4th Place face, what it would be called. I won't repeat our first option here, but it'd be hilarious what we would call it. Our first option for the design on the face was that "pile of poop" emoji, but that would just be terrible lol.