World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Sep. 19, 2013

Yes, this is SPAM.

No, getting a Lapis Lazuli face requires a whole lot of quality contribution to Beywiki. Just take a look at the people who have the face and see what I mean.

Churning out articles doesn't mean anything if they're not good enough, and it's a rather prestigious face for a reason.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Sep. 21, 2013

How do you get the Alexandrite face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Sep. 21, 2013

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Sep. 25, 2013

I'm loving that Zeus face I just got, although I have no idea what I got it for. Also, can't wait till I get my Emerald and Ruby faces (as soon as the next tournament gets processed I suppose). Oh, hadn't checked my post count for a while, looks like I'm getting close to being eligible to be reviewed for an antique face soon as well.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Sep. 25, 2013

how many beys do u have to have to get a rose gold face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 25, 2013

Please search things before you post, or in this case, the first page where it shows all the faces. And the answer to your question I think is fifty beys.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Sep. 25, 2013

ok sorry ( im twenty beys behind)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 25, 2013

For some reason I don't have the Antique Face yet... and yes, I PM'ed Kai-V about it. But I like the new addition of the DJ Face and the Gold Face Eee. I will also probably have the Emerald Face as soon as A Cities Anniversary gets processed. Also can't wait for my Bronze Face at LakeSide BeyBattles Eee.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Sep. 26, 2013

I should have a bunch of faces coming in soon, the Amber face, Rose Gold, Gold, Bronze, Silver, Emerald, Sapphire and possibly Ruby. I have a long way to go for the Antique face (I feel like I shouldn't get it until at least 1 year of me on the WBO).

I also recently got the DJ Face! Thanks!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Sep. 26, 2013

(Sep. 25, 2013  9:32 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: For some reason I don't have the Antique Face yet... and yes, I PM'ed Kai-V about it. But I like the new addition of the DJ Face and the Gold Face Eee. I will also probably have the Emerald Face as soon as A Cities Anniversary gets processed. Also can't wait for my Bronze Face at LakeSide BeyBattles Eee.

You dot get the antique face for just posting 1000 posts, they have to be relatively beyblade related and very good quality. That's why I was surprised when I got it, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ryukiba - Sep. 26, 2013

(Sep. 26, 2013  12:59 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  9:32 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: For some reason I don't have the Antique Face yet... and yes, I PM'ed Kai-V about it. But I like the new addition of the DJ Face and the Gold Face Eee. I will also probably have the Emerald Face as soon as A Cities Anniversary gets processed. Also can't wait for my Bronze Face at LakeSide BeyBattles Eee.

You dot get the antique face for just posting 1000 posts, they have to be relatively beyblade related and very good quality. That's why I was surprised when I got it, haha.

It has to be about beyblade? I'm pretty sure a ton of my posts are from Random Thoughts!!XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Sep. 26, 2013

That's why you won't get it for a while, @shininggodms your posts also have to be of high quality, they can't be wishing people good luck in tournaments for example

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 26, 2013

it has to be posts in beyblade related topics only? *faints* huh well you learn something knew everyday XD (I'm glad I have more posts in the beyblade forums then off topic forums lol)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ShinobuXD - Sep. 26, 2013

Not necessarily, as Kai-V is not going to scroll through 1,000 posts, but if she sees you posting a lot in off-topic or SPAMming fairly often, she might make you rack up a few hundred extra posts.

oh that's a relief Tired I'll try to spam as little as possible I won't spam at all Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 26, 2013

It is not even a matter of not SPAMming : your posts have to be above average, and Beyblade-related.

wow I actually never knew that! oh and how do you get the Metal Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 26, 2013

You get the Metal Face by getting a community back into action with many tournaments, I believe.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Sep. 26, 2013

Yes, you have to Host 5 or more successful and well-organized tournaments.

so I guess it's 10 for MF-2?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 26, 2013

No. You can only have one Metal Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Sep. 26, 2013

he is referring to the separate mf-2 face for which information can be found by searching

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Sep. 27, 2013

(Sep. 26, 2013  3:20 AM)Lazer Wrote: oh that's a relief Tired I'll try to spam as little as possible I won't spam at all Smile

They're still spam.

Just so you know, you are nowhere near close to getting one, even with 800 posts. I've checked a lot of your posts, and the first page is not even remotely helpful posts but just comments.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 27, 2013

yeah I nkow I'm ashamed of it too Unhappy it seems like I was a better memebr when I signed up then I am currently Unhappy I can't think straight I spam too much and I'm not a good meber anymore Unhappy anyway are there any faces besides the bronze gold and silver and ones from face booster that you can have multiples of?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Sep. 27, 2013

Those placing trio aren't part of Face Boosters.

You can have multiples of any of the ones that derive from Face Boosters though; but some decide to trade the multiples that they own. So, no you can't have duplicates of a face such as the Alexandrite or Peridot.