World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - May. 01, 2013

got a gold face today.........

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - May. 01, 2013

(Apr. 26, 2013  8:34 AM)dolph Wrote: i got a new face serpent, i traded it.

What did you give ?

Serpent is so ugly. Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nemo - May. 01, 2013

(May. 01, 2013  10:00 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: got a gold face today.........
Congrats ashton , This face would probably be for coming 1st in Beyblade Warzone!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - MiddayOBWL - May. 04, 2013

How do you get the lapis lazuli face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - May. 04, 2013

This thread is quite long man. You should therefore assume your question has been asked and answered before and search the thread. If you don't know how to do that go to the top of the page and put your search term in the bit that says enter keyword and press the button beside it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - May. 08, 2013

I just got the Capricorne and Lacerta faces from participating in a BR Qualifier. Nothing to special, but it is nice to get some face boosters.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - May. 08, 2013

Traded away my Byxis face for an Aries face! Also got a Escolpio face for participating in BR: Toronto Qualifier. Thinking if I should get Face Booster JET or not.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jun. 22, 2013

I got my first face booster! Beofowl! (my profile is now 200x more awesome)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Jul. 05, 2013

Is there something other than 1,000 posts needed to get the antique face? I see a bunch of 1,000+ posters without it. Also, were we supposed to get face boosters for participating in the qualifier series? I only got the br face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Jul. 05, 2013

(Jul. 05, 2013  4:08 AM)Time Wrote: Is there something other than 1,000 posts needed to get the antique face? I see a bunch of 1,000+ posters without it. Also, were we supposed to get face boosters for participating in the qualifier series? I only got the br face...

To qualify for the Antique face, it has to be 1000+ good, interesting, and on-topic posts.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were supposed to, and if you were a passport holder, you would get another Face Booster as well.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Jul. 05, 2013

Guess ill be messaging kei or somebody then, thanks lmao

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 05, 2013

I got my first face booster yesterday for making a donation and pulled the Dranzer II face...destiny fulfilled.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Jul. 06, 2013

Do victories in HMS or plastic count towards the victory faces? The words are a little ambiguous "for achieving [x] number of victories in official wbo competitions"

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Jul. 07, 2013

Come on, does really noone know?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 07, 2013

Hm, only processed matches count, since we do not really keep track of all the battles in HMS and plastic tournaments.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - nupmuk - Jul. 15, 2013

What are the easiest faces to get?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jul. 15, 2013

Well if you go to tournaments, face boosters are easiest to get. Also for beydays, attending events gets you a face, so that's not hard.
If you don't have tournaments in your area, getting faces for having 50+ beyblades isn't very hard.
If you post a lot, then the antique face.
Its really based off you personally.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Jul. 15, 2013

(Jul. 15, 2013  1:00 AM)nupmuk Wrote: What are the easiest faces to get?

I'd say the Face Booster Black or White face, since all you have to do is donate $10 to the WBO, or the Rose Gold face, where you just have to take a picture of 50+ Beys that you have with your username on a sheet of paper.

EDIT: Beaten by Ultramarine Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ShinobuXD - Jul. 16, 2013

I'm really excited because I just got the Antique Face today. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jul. 16, 2013

Congrats! My head had this little party when I got mine XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jul. 16, 2013

(Jul. 16, 2013  3:15 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm really excited because I just got the Antique Face today. Smile

I told you that you could get it Smile. Good job!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jul. 16, 2013

(Jul. 15, 2013  1:05 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well if you go to tournaments, face boosters are easiest to get. Also for beydays, attending events gets you a face, so that's not hard.
If you don't have tournaments in your area, getting faces for having 50+ beyblades isn't very hard.
If you post a lot, then the antique face.
Its really based off you personally.

Speaking of that, I wonder when they'll give out the BeyDays faces...

Face wise, I finally got a Unicorono, which is my favorite face Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 16, 2013

(Jul. 16, 2013  1:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Speaking of that, I wonder when they'll give out the BeyDays faces...

Shortly, it seems. I think we only have problems with usernames and accounts from the qualifying tournaments of BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, but BeyDays should be fine.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jul. 30, 2013

Still didn't get my 2nd Place Face from my last tourney I went to.. T.T

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Pegasus78610 - Jul. 30, 2013

hey how to get pegasus face