World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - HDSK - Jan. 30, 2013

Wht if there is such thing as a Stone Face,Wouldn't it be cool

BTW.....How do u get a Face booster?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 30, 2013

Search this thread. It's been asked a lot.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladePants11 - Jan. 30, 2013

(Jan. 30, 2013  3:59 AM)HDSK Wrote: Wht if there is such thing as a Stone Face,Wouldn't it be cool

If you want to know how to get faces you should look at this which was posted in the OP:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - HDSK - Jan. 31, 2013

(Jan. 30, 2013  4:53 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:59 AM)HDSK Wrote: Wht if there is such thing as a Stone Face,Wouldn't it be cool

If you want to know how to get faces you should look at this which was posted in the OP:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

UHH..... Thanks i was look for this for a long time!!! But it still dont anwers my question how do u get a Face booster

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ShinobuXD - Jan. 31, 2013

Quick question- what is the exact criteria to receive the Alexandrite Face? Is there a certain amount of tests required?

HDSK, if you browse through the first few pages of this thread, it is asked and answered IIRC. Check that first, please.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladePants11 - Jan. 31, 2013

(Jan. 31, 2013  1:52 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Quick question- what is the exact criteria to receive the Alexandrite Face? Is there a certain amount of tests required?

HDSK, if you browse through the first few pages of this thread, it is asked and answered IIRC. Check that first, please.

Well, I Pm'd Kai-V about the Alexandrite Face and she didn't name an amount of tests to do, but she said that they would only award it if the person has the tests that they want.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Jan. 31, 2013

I think it's all 'logical' parts which should be tested, eg. New heavy chrome wheels, well shaped chrome wheels, heavy tracks, rubber tips, etc. All the new stuff, as well as 0G testing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 31, 2013

To clarify, it is not just any test that a person wants to do. Who cares that you tested Earth Pisces T125RF against ten other combinations. It has to be either tests on new parts, to discover for the first time what its worth can be, or tests where you have discovered a strong customization that is really worth sharing. Of course, to prevent forging, the community has to agree with those results.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Luck - Jan. 31, 2013

Hm... What if it is just an un-tested but reasonably old part?
For example , a while back, I did some tests on W105...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Feb. 01, 2013

Did it do critically well? Or was it just slightly different to DF105 and 105?

I think what Kai-V means it has to be a part which will have an impact.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 01, 2013

If the tests just confirm what we thought before (W105 is really not useful), then the tests are more or less pointless.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Feb. 16, 2013

Got my first Gold Face (and probably my last) today! It does make me feel quite proud, haha!
When the BeyPoint System gets that tournament processed, I'd get an Emerald Face too! I never knew that I'd begin my third-line of Faces so quickly, haha!
No doubt, this is all because of the Scavenger Hunt. Three Faces have come from this competition.
Not to mention that all of them look quite good. Joyful_3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladePants11 - Feb. 18, 2013

Kei awarded me with an Amber Face [Image: amberface.png] around yesterday. I really enjoy having it. I'm really happy now that I how 2 rows of Faces. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - YsTrY7oN - Feb. 18, 2013

Cool, congratulations on the Amber Face, BeybladePants11. Smile
Nice ~!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Luck - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  7:29 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Kei awarded me with an Amber Face [Image: amberface.png] around yesterday. I really enjoy having it. I'm really happy now that I how 2 rows of Faces. Smile

Congratulations Smile
I personally try very hard to get my friends to join, and when they do , they're so lazy that they make me create it , so they have the same IP address xP
[so they cannot count towards the amber face]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Feb. 18, 2013

Exactly! That is a problem, Luck!
Even if they do register themselves, they forget to enter my username in the "referrer" box, haha!
Anyway, congratulations on earning that Face, BBPants!

(Feb. 18, 2013  8:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Exactly! That is a problem, Luck!
Even if they do register themselves, they forget to enter my username in the "referrer" box, haha!
Anyway, congratulations on earning that Face, BBPants!

Yes, and referring siblings does not work either .... :L

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - HDSK - Feb. 18, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  7:29 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Kei awarded me with an Amber Face [Image: amberface.png] around yesterday. I really enjoy having it. I'm really happy now that I how 2 rows of Faces. Smile

Awesome BeybladePant11 Grin, im not really going to try to get th face.... To much Work

(Feb. 01, 2013  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If the tests just confirm what we thought before (W105 is really not useful), then the tests are more or less pointless.

Ah, OK.
Thanks for clarifying that for me Smile

Also, the tests showed that W105 is in fact more useful than previously thought, although not really that useful, but it does differ slightly from the general consensus of it being un-useful .

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladePants11 - Feb. 18, 2013

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me, I really appreciate it. Smile I also wanted to congratulate Janstarblast one getting that Gold Face.

EDIT: I also wonder. Shouldn't this thread go in the Beyblade General Forum?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - Feb. 18, 2013

Well it really doesn't have to do much with actual beyblades. It's more of virtual pictures of the beyblades faces and other faces.

(Feb. 18, 2013  8:43 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Thanks to everyone who congratulated me, I really appreciate it. Smile I also wanted to congratulate Janstarblast one getting that Gold Face.

EDIT: I also wonder. Shouldn't this thread go in the Beyblade General Forum?

Because technically , it's not actually beyblade related , but just site related .
Although , the site is beyblade related .

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Mar. 09, 2013

I think it would to be cool to have faces of the 4D beyblades, but based on there hyperblade equivalent.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - zeneo - Mar. 19, 2013

Well,I discussed this with Kai-V when Zero-G was made legal,that,a new face to be made,and given to all those who've placed in all 4 formats of the game.
I would personally like to call it the 'Generation Face'
Also,are there gonna be Zero-G Face boosters?
I would like to have a Gryph Face in my profile you know.
Also,a face for someone who has attended a special amount of tournaments,cause that member shows his or her dedication towards this game.
If something I said had something wrong,please tell me Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - phil910 - Mar. 25, 2013

may i have one face