World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 10, 2012

LOL. That isn't of my own creation. Blame Martin Tyler and the other football (soccer) announcers who use the word hardware to refer to the medals that players win for championships, etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 11, 2012

Following a bad example is setting one~

Anyway, everyone congratulate Nocto on being the most recent recipient of the Lapis Lazuli Face! Hooray photographs!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 11, 2012

Well deserved, his photographs are absolutely excellent. Not to mention the quality of his other contributions to the wiki, and his posts in general!

Good job, and well deserved, Nocto Wink

By the way, slick use of the modpowers there, Hazel Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 11, 2012

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 11, 2012

Congratulations Nocto!!!

Well deserved!

Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Feb. 13, 2012

Oh wow, that is SO well deserved!
I remember a few of Nocto's drafts when I was new here... He was probably the only active member in that Forum; as I saw it. Smile
And his pictures are overwhelmingly beautiful too!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Feb. 21, 2012

You know, I really think Byser deserves a Lapis Lazuli face for all of the hard work he has done with sets. His articles are also very consistent too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Byser - Feb. 21, 2012

I don't believe I would deserve it at the moment. That Strongest Blader Set article only took me about an 30 minutes to write up, and the others even less so. The only part that requires some work is the Overall section, which isn't nearly as hard as writing a full new section for every part of a Beyblade.

I do appreciate the thought though. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Feb. 21, 2012

(Feb. 09, 2012  3:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Hello, eleventh row.
Gotta catch up, man. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  5:57 PM)GaFooleone Wrote: You know, I really think Byser deserves a Lapis Lazuli face for all of the hard work he has done with sets. His articles are also very consistent too.

Imperial too. He hasn't written as much as other people, but he's consistent with it. He basically goes through all the MFB drafts and catches the stuff other people overlook. His Hasbro list is fantastic, I'm so thankful he made it.

Did you catch what I did to this post?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Feb. 22, 2012

Nevermind.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2012

It is cool that you would confuse us with a "wikia" ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  4:48 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:57 PM)GaFooleone Wrote: You know, I really think Byser deserves a Lapis Lazuli face for all of the hard work he has done with sets. His articles are also very consistent too.

Imperial too. He hasn't written as much as other people, but he's consistent with it. He basically goes through all the MFB drafts and catches the stuff other people overlook. His Hasbro list is fantastic, I'm so thankful he made it.

Did you catch what I did to this post?

Wouldve been better if youd included something that we currently cant see. ;p

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Feb. 22, 2012

I deleted because it was a momentary lapse of judgement. I thought mods would be able to see what was there before though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Feb. 22, 2012

@Shab it was just a suggestion. I don't think the amusing (to you, at least) pun was necessary...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  9:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: @Shab it was just a suggestion. I don't think the amusing (to you, at least) pun was necessary...

Nah, I wasn't actually calling you a fool! Haha oh man, I just changed the H to an F, no extra meaning, haha.

I guess I should've changed it to a C, haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Feb. 23, 2012

Scooby is most likely the least offensive person in this forum...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Feb. 23, 2012

oic. No hard feelings then? (I still wanna call you SSJ)

Thought it was a mockery is all.

DEI STOP STRETCHING THE PAGE QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  5:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Scooby is most likely the least offensive person in this forum...

Haha, thanks, they should make a kindness face, or good samaritan or something, haha, gotta get faces somehow. No Arupaeo, I'm not flying to Toronto to play with Beyblades, haha.

(Feb. 23, 2012  5:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: oic. No hard feelings then? (I still wanna call you SSJ)

Thought it was a mockery is all.

DEI STOP STRETCHING THE PAGE QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

no hard feelings at all! SSJ is cool with me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Feb. 23, 2012

I should get the drama llama face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 23, 2012

Is there a face for posting pictures?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 23, 2012

Only if that picture includes 50 legal beyblades and a piece of paper with your name on it, or you post a significant number of high-quality images for beywiki.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  5:27 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Is there a face for posting pictures?

You could check the Face List...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Spdshadow - Feb. 24, 2012

Does my new face make me look fat or peachy?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 24, 2012

Makes you look super smooth buddy! Congrats!