World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jan. 04, 2012

How can you hate bearings, Hazel? How?????!!!!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jan. 04, 2012

Octopi hates wolves. Wolves eats octopi everyday. Octopi = swagger lvl 20000.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 04, 2012  9:32 AM)Dan Wrote: How can you hate bearings, Hazel? How?????!!!!!!

Its not about bearings...
Its about 'bearing'.
Hazel can't bear wolves, I guess. Tongue_out

Whatzzer- AFAIK, Wolves live in hilly regions, while octopuses is oceans/seas. XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Jan. 04, 2012

Wolves can swim to a fair degree, and Octopi can freely walk upon land. The more you know~

(Jan. 04, 2012  9:32 AM)Dan Wrote: How can you hate bearings, Hazel? How?????!!!!!!

I said Wolborg ARs, with the clear intention of making no ill of the Bearing tips/Core, which I do actually like - but those have nothing to do with wolves or wolborg at all, aside from having the misfortune of being packaged with it. Wink

I'll probably wait for more people to get a DEMS before I go off hunting another one, honestly. Most of the users that have one now have already shot me down for it, ha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jan. 08, 2012

Cool second row I got there. Traded Herculeo for Blaze.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - S.D.C - Jan. 13, 2012

Received my Rose Gold Face a few days ago (kudos Aru). Strange, out of all my faces he has given me 5 of them Smile

...Thanks x5 Aru Grin

Next up is the Antique Face, and yes I have broken the 1000 post mark but I am not going to lie, a fair amount of those were in the 'Your Creations' forum; which IIRC doesn't count towards the face so I'm holding out until I reach the 1,250 mark at least...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Jan. 13, 2012

I received my Emerald face today..the only one given in the tourney I attended..next time I hope I can go up to the face for the placings Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 14, 2012

Well, you certainly worked hard to get that! Joyful_2
Not to mention that its a special feeling that it was the only face given in the tourney you hosted. Tongue_out
Well, even I would aim for the Gold/Silver/Bronze Face in the next tourney! So, yeah!
@S.D.C- Well, all the best for your Antique, and congrats for the Rose Gold!
You know what, I held on till I crossed 2,000 posts; as I was warned for the first(and probably the last time) at around 999 posts! XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Jan. 18, 2012

Blader DJ face 8-) Win

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 18, 2012

Haha, no, if it was a win you would've gotten a Gold Face, hahaha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jan. 19, 2012

Dayum, Kai-V got a Wyvern Face. Well done, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 19, 2012

I actually pulled two at the same time, and my brother got the other one, hah.

Perseus is a Face that I really want, or I at least want someone to get it soon ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TheBey - Jan. 19, 2012

How do you obtain a face because it says on others profiles obtained face? Can you buy them?:\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Jan. 19, 2012

(Jan. 19, 2012  4:07 AM)UBladers Wrote: How do you obtain a face because it says on others profiles obtained face? Can you buy them?:\

Check out the Help button at the top of the page. There should be a link to faces.

I guess I'll just give you the link, make your life easier. http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Jan. 19, 2012

(Jan. 19, 2012  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I actually pulled two at the same time, and my brother got the other one, hah.

Perseus is a Face that I really want, or I at least want someone to get it soon ...

Me too! It's hard to believe that it hasn't been pulled yet, but hopefully once it works it's way out of whatever corner it's hiding in, the floodgates will open and we will see more Perseus Faces around the boards...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jan. 19, 2012

Well he best make an appearance before the serpent face is released, otherwise, we might see a lot of this face: [Image: stoneface.png]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - S.D.C - Jan. 19, 2012

Hey Th!nk, I don't think many of us know how to get that face, just because your an advanced member (am I correct in saying that you can see how to get every face?) so that makes little sense to us Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jan. 19, 2012

I have just as much of an idea as everyone else, ahah, Wikipedia is back up now, so go look up Perseus Wink

Heck, I actually wonder if Arupaeo and Hazel have been told what they are for, or if they are actually for anything right now...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 19, 2012

"???" Faces are indeed Faces Brad just designed on a roll but that he had not thought of goals for them, and they still have none ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - S.D.C - Jan. 19, 2012

Ah, so when the committee thinks of things that people have done that is important, they shall make a face for it. Or they can just think it up on the spot when they are bored.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 02, 2012

I feel it is pertinent to mention that I now have two DEMS faces.

Just shy of my goal of 400.

Had I gotten another Wolborg I think Kei would've just never shown up again...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Corey - Feb. 02, 2012

I love the DEMS face. Congrats to you Smile

I'm happy with my Thunder Dragon and Sea Dragon. I need to add more though..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 02, 2012

(Feb. 02, 2012  3:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: I feel it is pertinent to mention that I now have two DEMS faces.

Just shy of my goal of 400.

Had I gotten another Wolborg I think Kei would've just never shown up again...

There are more Wolborgs in your future. I'm sure of it...

:p

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 03, 2012

Everyone congratulate th!nk on being the most recent recipient of the Lapis Lazuli face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Feb. 03, 2012

Dayum.

Apparently th!nk's idea of a vacation on Aussieland actually paid off! Good job man!