World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  8:53 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I don't understand about the boosters...you get them how? lol

Anyway, noticed that I have 1028 posts. So, if my posts are deemed worthy, I'll get an Antique Face.

As for my Rose Gold, I knew I'd get one eventually...since I'm more into collecting beys then battling them. If I were more into the battling side of things, I wouldn't have half the beys I do now. Parts selection would be the most important thing.
Not completely true; doubles are always required for parts such as RF, RS and RSF soo lmao. I have, what 30 so far and at least 15 missing because I only got them for a specific part hahah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  8:53 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I don't understand about the boosters...you get them how? lol

Anyway, noticed that I have 1028 posts. So, if my posts are deemed worthy, I'll get an Antique Face.

As for my Rose Gold, I knew I'd get one eventually...since I'm more into collecting beys then battling them. If I were more into the battling side of things, I wouldn't have half the beys I do now. Parts selection would be the most important thing.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO?pid=308488&highlight=face+booster+diamond#pid308488

The Face you get when we 'open' the Face Boosters is random.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Azlanslayer - Mar. 18, 2011

How much do i have to donate to get the face booster? Also, do i get the booster if i bought a passport (It is useless since no one lives near me in WBO)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  6:46 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How much do i have to donate to get the face booster? Also, do i get the booster if i bought a passport (It is useless since no one lives near me in WBO)

I must have already written this in this topic, but for each ten dollars we thank you with a Face Booster BLACK.

For the first ten dollars, we give you a Blader Passport so you can still participate in the few special events we have exclusively for Passport Holders.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Mar. 19, 2011

I just need, 1 more member to join on my behalf to get the Amber face. I need approximately 721 more posts for an Antique Face.

Just a tip to those who are trying to get the Antique face, Don't try, The more you do, you tend to post more, Don't do that, Post when you think is absolutely necessary.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  11:16 AM)Electric Wrote: I just need, 1 more member to join on my behalf to get the Amber face. I need approximately 721 more posts for an Antique Face.

Just a tip to those who are trying to get the Antique face, Don't try, The more you do, you tend to post more, Don't do that, Post when you think is absolutely necessary.

Lol, took me over 2 years to accumulate enough.

(Mar. 19, 2011  11:18 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:16 AM)Electric Wrote: I just need, 1 more member to join on my behalf to get the Amber face. I need approximately 721 more posts for an Antique Face.

Lol, took me over 2 years to accumulate enough.

2 years to accumulate the Antique face... Why?

(Mar. 19, 2011  12:16 PM)Electric Wrote: 2 years to accumulate the Antique face... Why?

First 2 years I only read. I didn't know enough to post.

(Mar. 19, 2011  12:19 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:16 PM)Electric Wrote: 2 years to accumulate the Antique face... Why?

Oh... You were just learning, But still, 2 years.. to know enough to post?

(Mar. 19, 2011  12:29 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:19 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Oh... You were just learning, But still, 2 years.. to know enough to post?

I only had 3 and a half beyblades + a bucket to play them in.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dude - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  12:32 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I only had 3 and a half beyblades + a bucket to play them in.

And a half? What does that mean? XD

(Mar. 19, 2011  1:10 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:32 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I only had 3 and a half beyblades + a bucket to play them in.

And a half? What does that mean? XD

I had an extra Weight Disc and an Attack Ring but no spin gear or blade base.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Mar. 20, 2011

Getting back on topic, congrats on the 1000 posts Storm

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Mar. 20, 2011

515 Posts Smile Closer to the Antique face. Ill tell you one person who is gonna need like 5 Million posts to get Antique face is CaoS 3 He just posts " Welcome Smile" On every Introduction thread. Its sorta obvious what he is Trying to achieve........

Im on like 47 Beys or Something Gasp

I also thinking about TRYING to host a Tourny........Wyvern....... Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Mar. 20, 2011

I think my tournament faces come tommorw for being judge, and winning third place =D

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:42 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: 515 Posts Smile Closer to the Antique face. Ill tell you one person who is gonna need like 5 Million posts to get Antique face is CaoS 3 He just posts " Welcome Smile" On every Introduction thread. Its sorta obvious what he is Trying to achieve........

Im on like 47 Beys or Something Gasp

I also thinking about TRYING to host a Tourny........Wyvern....... Smile

I know, it's kind of annoying when you are looking at new posts and they are all in Introduce Yourself. I'm sortof getting towards 1000 posts with a total of 663 posts. Don't know how many are spam though.

Yeah.

I believe most of My Posts were good though. I might need 1100 just to be sure?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Mar. 20, 2011

i only have 69 post well now i have 70 which means i need HEAPS more oh how btw how do you get a face booster??

(Mar. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO?pid=308488&highlight=face+booster+diamond#pid308488

The Face you get when we 'open' the Face Boosters is random.

(Mar. 20, 2011  6:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i only have 69 post well now i have 70 which means i need HEAPS more oh how btw how do you get a face booster??

This is Incredibly easy Information to find since we were just discussing on the page Before.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Azlanslayer - Mar. 20, 2011

150 more posts to go.. Considering i joined during December, i think its pretty fast for me to get 1000 don't cha think?

Goes by fast if you don't try to get all of the posts. I would probably be around 1000 posts by now but I took a break from this site from September until December.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Mar. 20, 2011

With my amount of posts - bad posts, I'll need about 200 more for Antique. So I'm very close! I'm quite excited since normally I can't go to tournaments/make donations to the WBO/buy beys often, so I have very limited chances of receiving faces of any sorts. That's why the Antique is such a big deal to me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Mar. 26, 2011

Just got a 23 bey lot. That puts me up to 53 beys! Will post pics later this week so I can get the Rose Gold Face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Apr. 02, 2011

I managed to get the Amber face, although that was not my goal.

In fact, I have no 'face goal' as such, I just want to learn more about Beyblade, On the way, I will be able to pick up a few faces.

Well, Yeah.