World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Aug. 15, 2011

Ohh..I thought it could Unhappy well then I'll just wait for further tourneys and then claim the face boosters

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  7:10 AM)Chups Wrote: Can you trade multiple faces in return for one? E.G I traded 3 of my Einstein faces for 1 Aries face.

If both users agree on that Trade, then it is OK.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 16, 2011

Just got my Pegasis face! I've been trying to get this one forever. Ironically, I traded my second L Drago face for Heart's second Pegasis face. Thanks, Heart! Grin

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)® Wrote: Edit and im the first one to have it!!! Woohooo! Its uncommon FYI! ® ftw

You're full of yourself. It's true, and I know lots of people agree.

ANYWAYS, I'm thinking of getting two DIAMOND face boosters. Once I get my credits, that is.
I'm most likely not going to be having another tournament anytime soon, so I don't really want keep the credits for nothing.
I just hope pull something good.
You should get a face booster DIAMOND and one face booster PEARL.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Aug. 16, 2011

I think I will. I just want a few faces Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - To - Aug. 16, 2011

And I'm hungry like the Woooolllffff...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 16, 2011

That face looks very nice. Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Serotonin - Aug. 16, 2011

Face Trading is so awesome, just saying.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  9:44 AM)To Wrote: And I'm hungry like the Woooolllffff...

You mean you're "hungry like the Wooooffffllll" Wink

And congrats! That face looks nice Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:52 AM)Nano Wrote: ANYWAYS, I'm thinking of getting two DIAMOND face boosters. Once I get my credits, that is.
I'm most likely not going to be having another tournament anytime soon, so I don't really want keep the credits for nothing.
I just hope pull something good.

why not? (if its about that!) just tell your parents i wont be there.......it will be true because i quit no beyblade battle is worth going through that again! so you should be safe to have a event! ask one of the others who showed up to help.

i have no idea what face im going to get not that it really matters LOL. a face is a face =)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Aug. 16, 2011

hah, just got 3 facebooster diamonds...
One unicorno and 2 aquila...
I was grateful, but i wasnt expecting two aquilas...
So anyone wanna trade for my aquila? Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ©oke - Aug. 17, 2011

Got a FB Diamond with my credits. Got an Anubis Face. I am definatly not trading it!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Aug. 17, 2011

Same.
Clearly we have some very good face booster DIAMONDs available.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ƛnubis - Aug. 17, 2011

I got a cancer face from a FB diamond. Anyone want to trade pm me.

A pegasus or leone would be cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ©oke - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  4:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Same.
Clearly we have some very good face booster DIAMONDs available.
Yeah or maybe its just like they are giving out rare faces since its a newer FB and with the whole "revamp" of the WBO

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 17, 2011

GUYS. Remember. There is no talk about trading faces on here. As you can see Manicben got warned for asking for a trade. You can talk about your trades but no trading discussion is allowed in here.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Aug. 17, 2011

Yep, I learnt my lesson from that...
Im probably going to go for some facebooster whites next time. Ill get 4 cause im generous and willing to part
with $40. Oh wait, I dont even have that kind of money... D:

Im willing to guess that you can get Anubis, Aquila, Unicorno and Cancer in facebooster diamonds.
Just a hunch, u know Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:25 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Yeah or maybe its just like they are giving out rare faces since its a newer FB and with the whole "revamp" of the WBO

Unless "they" are the Face Boosters themselves, then you have to remember that the 'choice' is totally random.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Aug. 18, 2011

EDIT: Never mind, self explanatory...

Ugh, I need to get the rose quartz face (I think-it's the one that you get for referring). I'm one away!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Aug. 18, 2011

The Amber face is what you receive when you have referred five members.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Aug. 18, 2011

Got a few faces today , now ranked 50th in the world for now anyway Smile I have decided not to get face booster Diamond/Pearls as I am trying to use my credits to get Quetz or Anubis.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Aug. 18, 2011

DJ, Silver, and two Aquila's...
Out of all the DIAMOND packs, it HAD to be two Aquila's?

If anyone is looking for an Aquila, haha...

Oh well, complete row! And with Face trading, I can probably trade a Aquila away for something I want Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 18, 2011

I told you to get PEARL...

Well, I'm trading in 34 of my credits and getting a second prize hunter face as well as a FB: PEARL, putting me in my 9th row. Then I will get an Onyx Face and a Bronze face for the next tournament that is processed.

Watch out, Kei...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  7:50 AM)Nano Wrote: DJ, Silver, and two Aquila's...
Out of all the DIAMOND packs, it HAD to be two Aquila's?

If anyone is looking for an Aquila, haha...

Oh well, complete row! And with Face trading, I can probably trade a Aquila away for something I want Smile

I got 3 einstein's. Yeah. Uncertain

Im just going to get a Facebooster Diamond. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Aug. 18, 2011

I didn't realize how easy it is to let faces flow. You being the best example: I remember requesting you for a metal face not too long ago and then you just went berserk with the faces.
I got an entire row, basically in like 1.5 weeks :V
/isproud

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ©oke - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:25 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Yeah or maybe its just like they are giving out rare faces since its a newer FB and with the whole "revamp" of the WBO

Unless "they" are the Face Boosters themselves, then you have to remember that the 'choice' is totally random.
Oh yeah. I forgot.