World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Aug. 10, 2011

hopefully at the next tornament ill get the emrald face whichll be cool and maybe ill place (doubt it ) ill probley get that in the next tornament or the one after so thats pretty cool

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  2:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:26 PM)Omega Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You have to host five tournaments to get the metal face.

Says who ? I can't find that anywhere on the forum. Unless you were informed when you received one.
Shouldn't it be obvious? Read the descriptions for each Metal Face that has been handed out.

I know that it's a tournament related face, but there's nothing that says you must host 5 tournaments for this face to be awarded.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 10, 2011

Look at the date I got my Metal Face. Look at the date of my fifth tournament. It matches.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Aug. 10, 2011

It seems that you're the only member who received one at your 5th tournament. The others obtained the face much later. How can you know for sure that you're guaranteed one after hosting 5 tournaments ? There's no real evidence, even I have hosted more then 5 tournaments.

Perhaps 5 is the minimum, but not the set number.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Aug. 10, 2011

Dude, it's five. Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 11, 2011

It's almost definitely been posted here before, I'm sure but what about a face for 100 Beyblades? I know there is a small to medium group of members here that have 100+ beyblades. For a name maybe Rose Diamond? Diamond being more expensive than Gold? Just thoughts. I alos want to bring back the face-trading idea?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Aug. 11, 2011

I suggested that before,

Rose Platinum for 100+
Rose Diamond for 150+

etc..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Aug. 11, 2011

Thats what I said. I couldn't be bothered looking through all the pages. I was just bringing it up again.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bleik - Aug. 11, 2011

How do you get the Stone Face and the Diamond Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  10:32 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: How do you get the Stone Face and the Diamond Face?

You currently cannot get those Faces ... Hence the "???".

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Aug. 11, 2011

Let's see here... My current Beyblade collection is at 36, since I got Midnight Bull today. I just need 14 more Beyblades to get the Rose Gold Face. Joyful_2

Trading Faces? Sounds good to me. XD

We should have faces for people who have certain amounts of faces. Like... Maybe a special face for when you get 10 faces, and you get one for every multiple of 10 that you have. (10, 20, 30, Etc.) Sounds pretty good to me. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Aug. 12, 2011

An achievement for getting a lot of achievements? I'd be iffy about that, lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Aug. 12, 2011

Does anyone know how much drafts need to written by a member for them to achieve the Lapis Lazulli Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:06 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone know how much drafts need to written by a member for them to achieve the Lapis Lazulli Face?

Well, not just drafts, for sure, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Aug. 12, 2011

What else would be needed....

I cannot think of anything else..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2011

In the sense that if all you write is drafts and they never get published, then it is not enough ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Aug. 12, 2011

Silver and DJ after today Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DynaZord - Aug. 13, 2011

Nice, Nano.
I just reached 1000 posts today, I still need, like, a lot more for Antique XD
I'm getting closer Grin
And of course, a few beys to get a Rose Gold. After Raigeko and I's deal, and after I get a few of Hasbro's wave 2 beys, I'll have 50 beys Grin
I'M CLOSING IN TO MY FIRST FACE Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Aug. 13, 2011

I should have a Rose Gold , after my order of beys arrive , which will put my face count up to 10 including the ones i should get.(Silver , Emerald , DJ , 2 FB Pearls)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In the sense that if all you write is drafts and they never get published, then it is not enough ...
I was inferring it was published, therefore.

So, then how much would it be if posted?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was inferring it was published, therefore.

It also depends what the articles are. If for instance we 'allowed more' drafts on single parts, then it would take a few to be published before getting the Face, if you understand.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was inferring it was published, therefore.

It also depends what the articles are. If for instance we 'allowed more' drafts on single parts, then it would take a few to be published before getting the Face, if you understand.
Wait, it takes multiple articles?

This face is pretty rare, then, since there are only so many beys and so many members...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2011

Two or three, it depends ... I cannot generalise because for some Beyblades, a lot of the parts sections are already written and can just be taken from Beywiki, and while the completion with the other parts is appreciated, it is not as much as someone who writes a whole article from nothing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Serotonin - Aug. 13, 2011

Just for general contribution. As usual, the guidelines aren't set in stone (I've said this a lot over the past few days), but it shouldn't matter if you're serious about contributing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Aug. 13, 2011

Honestly, I want the face, but that is not why I want to write for the BeyWiki.

I hope DranzerX13 is fixing Bey Wikia up now, becuase too many people are believing what is wrote by those.

"You can use the Scythe Wheel on L-Drago Destroy"

I'm calling articles on the main thread for BeyWiki. I own these Beyblades so I should be doing this and helping out the Commitee by writing useful, and helpful articles.

Thanks <3 as well!
By the way Kai-V, I'm writing on 4D Beys for now...

So all of the parts in them are new, and I start from nothing and end up getting pretty good result.