World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 10, 2011

Exactly how many posts do you need for an antique face? I know I have well over 2,000. Hrm... I need to make my way to a few tournaments soon. (I coulda had me a BeyDays 2011 face...)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jul. 10, 2011

We literally explain that every couple of days. Pretty sure you know to search.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:37 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Exactly how many posts do you need for an antique face? I know I have well over 2,000.

If i am not mistaking, you are always posting at the off topic forum. I suggest you go post at the beyblade topic forum and stuff

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Temporal - Jul. 10, 2011

I often do post on other forums. I have since August last year. In fact, I was a major part in starting the Hasbro Tests thread.
Hah, nevermind, you'd think that as often as I ask others to search I'd do it myself. Okay, done with the pointless posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dr. Peace - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I often do post on other forums. I have since August last year. In fact, I was a major part in starting the Hasbro Tests thread.
Hah, nevermind, you'd think that as often as I ask others to search I'd do it myself. Okay, done with the pointless posts.

you need at least 1000 good post. not simply just an ordinary post or spam..XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hero - Jul. 10, 2011

Oh. I just realized I got my Antique face just today. I wonder who gave it to me. Hmm ... some people have more posts than me. Infact, some people have double the amount and still don't have the face. What's up with that?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:30 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh. I just realized I got my Antique face just today. I wonder who gave it to me. Hmm ... some people have more posts than me. Infact, some people have double the amount and still don't have the face. What's up with that?

Most of their posts are SPAM or don't contribute much, haha.

Silver face soon, yay.

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:41 AM)blah Wrote: Silver face soon, yay.

Haha. You placed second at a tournament? Congrats! Couldn't you give yourself a face? You are a moderator after all.

what exactly happens when you get a face? a pm will show up or something?
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:43 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:41 AM)blah Wrote: Silver face soon, yay.

Haha. You placed second at a tournament? Congrats! Couldn't you give yourself a face? You are a moderator after all.

isn't that kinda cheating?

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:44 AM)DeX Wrote: what exactly happens when you get a face? a pm will show up or something?

Nope. With no warning at all they throw it at you.

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:44 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:43 AM)Hero Wrote: Haha. You placed second at a tournament? Congrats! Couldn't you give yourself a face? You are a moderator after all.

Well. He's a moderator. He should be a just, moral person and fairly bestow himself with only one face.

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:47 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:44 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:43 AM)Hero Wrote: Haha. You placed second at a tournament? Congrats! Couldn't you give yourself a face? You are a moderator after all.

Well. He's a moderator. He should be a just, moral person and fairly bestow himself with only one face.

if im not mistaking, moderators have a limited power over things... like closing and moving threads. other are likely the power of admins

Gold face soon, OLOL.
Unless I misunderstood how placings work out, which would be hilarious :rolleyes:
It is whoever wins the most matches in the Finals, right? Not who wins the most matches throughout the entire tourney?

DeX: No, Blah competes fairly like everyone else. Do you really think someone mature enough to be a committee member is gonna cheat at childrens spinning tops? And if so, pretty sure Blah would be better at cheating than to just come second. Serious

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:30 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh. I just realized I got my Antique face just today. I wonder who gave it to me. Hmm ... some people have more posts than me. Infact, some people have double the amount and still don't have the face. What's up with that?

Because basically every single one of your posts has been relevant, informative, and all that, and you damn well deserved it. Or, because as a Fellow Canadian, the Committee is totally biased towards you and stuff. Serious

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Because basically every single one of your posts has been relevant, informative, and all that, and you damn well deserved it. Or, because as a Fellow Canadian, the Committee is totally biased towards you and stuff. Serious

Hmm. I sure hope that's the case. I hope I really am helping the WBO grow.

Of course. In fact, Kei and Kai-V are my neighbours. Sometimes I come over for bey-night parties, maple syrup, and polar bear riding. You know, Canadian stuff. LOL

Hoping to bring home a gold face tomorrow. Who knows though ... quite the competition tomorrow.

Funnily enough, me and Blah and Momiji all go Barbecueing, have beach parties, and kangaroo race regularly, like proper 'strayns. Serious

Totes read that as "quitting the competition tomorrow" and almost had a heart attack. You'll rock it tomorrow man.

ALSO: Glad to see the Wyvern face was renamed the DJ face, was gonna get confusing. I should have one of those soon, I think. Eh.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nick3000 - Jul. 10, 2011

How come some of thee older faces from face boosters not available anymore.(I really wanted them)

Because that booster isn't available any more (been replaced with a new one).

And the other discontinued ones were event based, or superseded.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jul. 10, 2011

LMAO thanks. ;D
I already have two gold faces though, hahaha. Could've been three tourneys in a row if it weren't for Omega. -______-

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: It is whoever wins the most matches in the Finals, right? Not who wins the most matches throughout the entire tourney?

Yep that. Tongue_out_wink

(Jul. 10, 2011  7:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Funnily enough, me and Blah and Momiji all go Barbecueing, have beach parties, and kangaroo race regularly, like proper 'strayns. Serious

LOL yeah; so stereotypical of people, hahaha.
I do ride my kangaroo to school however. Serious

Ugh, I wish I could compete in your tourneys. Still, the competition over here will hot up once I sort out an ordering system for people without paypal etc Grin
That said, if I did get to compete, I'd probably have a heart attack from the pressure of facing you guys. It'd be like my matches with Tokyo boyy for every battle Confused

Okay, yeah, gold and dj faces coming. Sweeeeeeeet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  7:00 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm. I sure hope that's the case. I hope I really am helping the WBO grow.
Hah, isn't that what we're all here to do? I'm shooting for the antique face- I have plenty of posts. Just not quite enough GOOD ones Tongue_out
I think I'm letting myself get off track ever since I hit 1k posts. I really need to pick my sh*t up. On here and my room..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jul. 10, 2011

Oh yeah i forgot about the new campain so i will just get a face booster form there or maybe 2 because i will have 8 credits Grin

I should be getting a silver face , a DJ face and an Emerald Face soon so that will rise my face count to 9 if i use my credits to buy 2 faceboosters as well.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 11, 2011

Er, i may be a noob here but...
The Rose Gold face. U need to post pictures or videos right? And what kind?
Do any beyblade related pics get you the rose gold face?
Plus i have already uploaded videos...
Does anyone know? Hopefully im viable for it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DynaZord - Jul. 11, 2011

You need at least 50 beys, IIRC.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 11, 2011

Dang!
50 beys? Cripes! Forget the rose gold face then. No way at any point in the future will I
get 50 beys. Unless i become filthy rich by working my butt off...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 11, 2011

The description clearly says that the rich will get richer with this Face ... It is your fault for not reading that at all. I have no idea how people (because you are not the first to make this bad assumption) can even think that you just need to post any picture or any video to get the Rose Gold Face. They must have seen the "Picture posted!" and "Video posted!" in the Face description for the members who got that Face, so they never bother to click on the clear links and see what they all have in common ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jul. 11, 2011

do people still get the amyest face alot of people deserve it i th!nk