World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - Jun. 11, 2011

I can't stop thinking about that Horogium face, it looks too awesome and on my Wishlist Wink

My Gill is up for trades xD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  11:28 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Horogium face Wink soon i shall get another credit and get a facebooster diamond Wink
EDIT first one to get it Smile

thats pretty epic looking face, how did you get that one, did you donate or something?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jun. 11, 2011

It's from facebooster purple/yellow, so it's for participating in tournaments and stuff.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - Jun. 11, 2011

Yeah, he got it from his 5th Place BeyLotto thing. He choose Purple and tah dah!

I think the HMS Faces are obtained in Yellow, or at least some of them are.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - omegazero - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:02 PM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We really need Face Trading at this point. A lot of people have multiples.

Wyvern Face is so cool looking. Do want.

(technically i could give it to myself, but)

If that would be possible then I would donate money to the WBO , get multiples , and trade the lot of them for a rare (rarest ?) face ! Anyways I am for sure gonna get an antique face , just 200 posts more left but the worst part of it is that I post very few times so it will take time to get my Antique face.

Also , yes , I agree with ControL_ too , we won't be able to trade a few face because you really need to reach a goal for it like the Antique Face or a Bey Days Face so we will only be able to trade faces like Face Boosters.

so how any post for antique,1000? if so 5 left.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jun. 12, 2011

I am pretty sure they are from white Wink
yeah i got this face for participating in beydays and coming 5th at the lotto Smile

I don't think anyone has choose a Facebooster yellow cause purple just looks to good Wink

omegazero you need 1000 GOOD posts....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - omegazero - Jun. 12, 2011

then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ƛnubis - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.

If you start spelling stuff corectly they might give you the face but other than that it will take you ahwile.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.
A majority of your posts are in the video games forum.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 12, 2011

More specifically: about Pokemon.
Talking Pokemon on a Beyblade website? I wonder why that kind of carp goes on around here, I mean you guys have a cult already. (lol gyms etc)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:16 AM)Dan Wrote: Talking Pokemon on a Beyblade website? I wonder why that kind of carp goes on around here, I mean you guys have a cult already. (lol gyms etc)

I think that's right on the pokemoney.

Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Or maybe it was face boosters and booster packs?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  3:50 AM)Sparta Wrote: Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Face Boosters are exclusive to this site, while Boosters would be a format some Beyblades are released as.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jun. 12, 2011

He,I got my first face.I should get some more by 17 September.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

Why that Date?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:50 AM)Sparta Wrote: Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Face Boosters are exclusive to this site, while Boosters would be a format some Beyblades are released as.

Oh, right. But are there different ways of getting faces, besides face boosters? The actual beyblade faces (like Eagle), I mean.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  1:43 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh, right. But are there different ways of getting faces, besides face boosters? The actual beyblade faces (like Eagle), I mean.

No, there aren't the only way to get the Beyblade faces are through Face Boosters.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jun. 12, 2011

EDIT: Misinterpreted Sparta's post. Ugh, this illness is hurting my brain.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Electric, what you've said doesn't make sense.

Sparta: You could try finding a scan of one, and printing it off with a decent printer and glossy sticker paper, buying one on ebay (though those are usually plain/unstickered). But you can't buy packs of them AFAIK.

Do you know what we meant ??

Read the title of the thread you're posting in.

Eh, I coulda sworn Sparta was talking about the plastic facebolts (and just being off-topic/confused), but now I've re-read his post, you're probably right,.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ship - Jun. 12, 2011

Got my emerald face n only a few wins away from a sapphire face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  3:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, I coulda sworn Sparta was talking about the plastic facebolts (and just being off-topic/confused), but now I've re-read his post, you're probably right,.
Once upon a time ago there was such a thing called a bit chip booster that Takara manufactured. Someone may have mistaken it with that concept.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Galaxxy - Jun. 12, 2011

I'm nearly at 1000 posts, which is my 1st face target, after that I hope I can win one in a contest of some sort

Deikailo, I thought he was asking if they sold plastic facebolts/stickers separately, but I figure he probably meant "is there a way to get WBO faces like Aquila as a reward."

Galaxxy you need 1000 good, constructive posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  11:06 AM)Chups Wrote: Why that Date?

Birthday maybe? He might get money on that day, then maybe donate it?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 12, 2011

Ok guys, in order to get my Antique face, Im now going to be on beyblade related forums. Im going to stop going to Off topic forums. And.... I want that smexy green face Chups have x]. So...... wish me luck!