World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 07, 2011

Organizing and judges, technically.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jun. 07, 2011

we should have a design a face contest not a facebolt but a wbo face winner gets there own face that unique and limited to them and i dunno a facebooster ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Greimatter - Jun. 08, 2011

Heh, I've got the same theme as Ink. going on. I should have my passport face soon, along with the Amber Face and Face of the Wyvern.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ship - Jun. 08, 2011

Won a facebooster green in the beyday lotto, Gemios Joyful_2

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vamasco_ - Jun. 08, 2011

Today I got 2 new faces ;D !
One for 2º place and the other for organizing a tournament !
And of course , BeyDays 2011 !
Time to ask my mom to donate ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 08, 2011

Aw yeh, Wyvern and Amber face.

Woot! Goes perfectly with my new avatar!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BillyBlast - Jun. 09, 2011

a while back i traded credits for a face booster diamond and recieved aquilla didn't want that at all though i got like 17th place on beylotto so hopefully a different ne where do you get the pheonix face XD hopefully i can donate to have all these faces 5 counting lottto and donation YAY maybe i can get a wyvern to for judging soon i have joined benkei and kyoya im a face hunter i see why they like it LOL pretty sure i could get the antique face too though i spam sadly some so i have to probaly get 2000 post to get it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 09, 2011

Okay, I placed in the Beylotto, 11-20th.

Now I have a pair of Cancers Pinching_eyes_2

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BillyBlast - Jun. 09, 2011

im glad i got cancer glad i didn't get 2 aquillas though i really hate both

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - bumpyfelon - Jun. 09, 2011

lol BillyBlast, I think the Aquila face is really cool. Unfortunately, the only two faces I'll ever be able to get is the Antique face and the Rose Gold face. I have no tournaments around me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:34 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: lol BillyBlast, I think the Aquila face is really cool. Unfortunately, the only two faces I'll ever be able to get is the Antique face and the Rose Gold face. I have no tournaments around me.

You can always donate, or make a tournament yourself.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - HorogiumX - Jun. 10, 2011

Have two faces right now. The Driger Face, which was rare and is no longer available, so its even more rare now. I got it from donating. I also have the Face of Days II. I got it for attending Mayblades.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - crsmelee - Jun. 10, 2011

All I got is my BeyDay 2011 face Grin I will treasure it FOREVER!!! Grin Best day of my life....Wait a minute... Oh yes, it was the best day of my life Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Jun. 10, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  11:02 PM)Chups Wrote: This thread will explode after BeyDays.

Do NOT post about achieving the Beydays 2 Face. Hundreds of people will get it and we dont want everyone posting about it.

You can post however if you got the BeyDays 2 face and say a Wyvern Face or Diamond Booster etc etc.

no beyday II face posts

well i should be getting a credit for going to beydays so then i will get a FB diamond
and i have just gotten over 1000 posts so i will eventually the getting the antique face .

and i plan on donating eventually , yes a full row Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Giraton - Jun. 10, 2011

im not sure if the mods have notice i have 15 wins, might have to ask one of them about the emerald face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Jun. 10, 2011

You should of told us when we submitted the Results. Nevermind. Just PM a Mod.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Giraton - Jun. 10, 2011

i didn't know i had 15 wins till they got submitted and updated. it's exactly 15 wins. im going to pm a mod soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wraith - Jun. 10, 2011

Just got Antique, as well as a BD2 face and Aquario.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Galaxxy - Jun. 10, 2011

The Face that I would like to receive is the antique face before the 2 year mark, i'm in the 700's now and I think I can do it during the summer as I will be free of exams Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  1:20 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: The Driger Face, which was rare and is no longer available, so its even more rare now.

i would of loved the driger face! LOL i was hoping to get it last time but i got like bunch of other ones. hopefully i would get my passport face back in a few days. i had to renew it for the year!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Galaxxy - Jun. 10, 2011

I would also like a bey day face soon, I just never have the time Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jun. 10, 2011

Um, I've tried my best to improve my posts after being warned. So, now can I request an Antique Face? Stupid

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, I've tried my best to improve my posts after being warned. So, now can I request an Antique Face? Stupid

that is some reasons why you can't get the face....

consult Kai-v

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - Jun. 10, 2011

I am aiming on Ambre and Emerald and FOW so I can atleast get a full row!

Just recently got Gill, third person and first to open FB purple.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ©oke - Jun. 10, 2011

Got my passport and bd2 faces. Cant wait to see the top 5 in the lotto. If I win Im gettin FB Purple. Also congrats to all who won and RAW, Im jealous of the Gil Face you got. Also need to post LOTS more if I want my Antique Face before I hit a year on the WBO. :]