World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 05, 2011

So, is the Glass face ever going to be reintroduced?
Blah; awesome Wyvern face man! Congratulations.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  11:59 PM)Dan Wrote: So, is the Glass face ever going to be reintroduced?
Blah; awesome Wyvern face man! Congratulations.
If it is, I want mine back. Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fyuuor - Jun. 06, 2011

I really should try and get more faces, but... can't be bothered, lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 06, 2011

Ahhh Fyuuor is back! Man dude. You could've went to a BeyDay event in Austrailia, that would've been a start to regain faces by getting a BD face/ or place faces. But hey! You'll get faces sooner or later! Have a nice frash start!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jun. 06, 2011

Antique Face. So happy... My first face! Hopefully, I'll be able to donate soon and get some cool faces (Horogium hopefully, just because it looks epic and I'll be first to get it!)!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Flaming Aries - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  1:53 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Antique Face. So happy... My first face! Hopefully, I'll be able to donate soon and get some cool faces (Horogium hopefully, just because it looks epic and I'll be first to get it!)!

you cannot get the Horogium Face By donating it is either by face booster yellow,purple or pearl

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 06, 2011

So then you can only get the more classical ones (Wolborg, Wyvern DJ) with White? YES.

(Jun. 06, 2011  4:51 AM)Dan Wrote: So then you can only get the more classical ones (Wolborg, Wyvern DJ) with White? YES.
Wolborg, Wyvern, Thunder Dragon, Sea Dragon, Einstein, and Death Gargoyle come in FB:W.

Waooooh. Who did the face booster for me? Thanks to whoever did it! Im loving it!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:51 AM)Dan Wrote: So then you can only get the more classical ones (Wolborg, Wyvern DJ) with White? YES.
Wolborg, Wyvern, Thunder Dragon, Sea Dragon, Einstein, and Death Gargoyle come in FB:W.

So, 33% chance to get Wolly? Hell, their all cool!

Waoo, whoever gave me the Sagg face, thanks guys! Im loving it.... Kei watch your back boy! Im coming up

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 06, 2011

Cool, I got my BeyDays face! I love it, my first face. Soon I should be getting my Passport Face and the Amber Face!

Thanks Commitee!

Amber face. Looks like you'll have an orange and blue theme going on.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  11:49 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Amber face. Looks like you'll have an orange and blue theme going on.

Orange and blue is sick. Smile Although black and red is sicker. Face booster red and wolf face, FTW. I'll actually be perfectly fine if I get a face booster in the BeyLotto, they're that cool. I want to get a good collection now. Watch out Dei and Kei! (Whoa, they ryhme...) But winning a BBP DX Set wont be bad!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 07, 2011

I have an Orange and Red theme, so I am on the Red variants ? Awesome !

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jun. 07, 2011

Guess I don't have a theme, aha.
I will catch you to Kei and Dei soon, just wait. ;]

The sapphire and ruby faces look so nice. :3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  12:53 PM)blah Wrote: Guess I don't have a theme, aha.
I will catch you to Kei and Dei soon, just wait. ;]

The sapphire and ruby faces look so nice. :3
Rainbow theme?

I want your Pegasis face... Lips_sealed If they ever allow trading, would you trade for an L Drago?

I wanted an L Drago at first but barely anyone has Pegasis plus it looks awesome! 8)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Jun. 07, 2011

Okay, I am confused.

How in the world did I get a Libra Face. Look at the top row, all beautiful and orange, and poor Libra sitting down there alone, gotta get some yellow faces now, huh ? How about winning the next tournament ? That's gonna get a nice yellow-golden look to the second row.

That face was donated to you here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYDAYS-2011-AFTERTHOUGHTS-AND-BEYLOTTOS-RESULTS?pid=672863#pid672863
(:

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 07, 2011

Thank you Kei, for my awesome Passport Face! Now I must consult Kai-V to get my Amber Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Jun. 07, 2011

Wow..... still didn't get mine yet...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  1:58 PM)Ink. Wrote: Thank you Kei, for my awesome Passport Face! Now I must consult Kai-V to get my Amber Face.
And your Face of the Wyvern.
(Jun. 07, 2011  2:01 PM)® Wrote: Wow..... still didn't get mine yet...
Stop being impatient.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Half Nail - Jun. 07, 2011

Is the Face of the Wyvern for organising tournaments, or is it along the lines of the Amber Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jun. 07, 2011

Face of the Wyvern is for organizing tournaments, so yes, you should get one.