World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - May. 21, 2011

Very cool guys! What boosters did you both pick to receive the Anubis Face? I do realize it is random, but I'm curious.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Damon - May. 21, 2011

Is there a sort of face guide? Or is it something people just pick up on. I know how to get a couple but I just think it would be cool to have a guide of some sort.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Robsta - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  1:51 AM)Damon Wrote: Is there a sort of face guide? Or is it something people just pick up on. I know how to get a couple but I just think it would be cool to have a guide of some sort.

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

It pretty much tells you how to get them all.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Damon - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  2:09 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  1:51 AM)Damon Wrote: Is there a sort of face guide? Or is it something people just pick up on. I know how to get a couple but I just think it would be cool to have a guide of some sort.

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

It pretty much tells you how to get them all.

Thank you very much! Now I have some goals to reach :B

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 27, 2011

This thread will explode after BeyDays.

Do NOT post about achieving the Beydays 2 Face. Hundreds of people will get it and we dont want everyone posting about it.

You can post however if you got the BeyDays 2 face and say a Wyvern Face or Diamond Booster etc etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - May. 28, 2011

No faces for me this weekend. I had to cancel my tournament. Not enough confirmed people Crying

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - May. 28, 2011

i hope i can get an amber face..
me and whatzzer done the Bey or May?tourney..
we had about 9 confirmed attandees..but 2 of them didnt come and dont even tell us earlier or informed us..
so its still official?still me and whatzzer get the amber face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - May. 28, 2011

Got Silver,Beydays 2,and Face of Wyvern.Not sure bout amber though.I'm waiting for Kei to add it.And Benjohadi got gold.....
Edit:Got Passport face also.Bought at Bey or May tournament

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - May. 28, 2011

hoping to get antique face too..i hope my posts are good enough.. XD
not sure about to have bladerpassport though..got beydayII face too since i host and join wbo tourney..
hope to get face for hosting tourney too..what was the face called again?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - May. 28, 2011

Face of Wyvern

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 28, 2011

Ok.

My New Faces.

1 - BeyDays Face II - I attended
2 - Wyvern Face - I hosted
3 - Face Booster White - I donated $10.
4 - Face Booster Diamond - I have 4 Credits.
and a also BeyLotto Maybe.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - May. 29, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  7:42 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: hoping to get antique face too..i hope my posts are good enough.. XD
not sure about to have bladerpassport though..got beydayII face too since i host and join wbo tourney..
hope to get face for hosting tourney too..what was the face called again?

nah..forget it..the event is unofficial since two person who confirmed to come but in the end didnt come...
just hoping for an antique face..if my posts are good enough..XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - gokurox - May. 29, 2011

for the face you get for having 50 beyblades, do they need to be the original beyblades, or can they be customized, because I have 51, and I've posted a picture of them, but they're all customized, because I kept trading parts with my friends.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  11:38 AM)gokurox Wrote: for the face you get for having 50 beyblades, do they need to be the original beyblades, or can they be customized, because I have 51, and I've posted a picture of them, but they're all customized, because I kept trading parts with my friends.

it can be customized..but all of its parts must be either takara tomy,hasbro or sonokong..
and all of them must be a full bey..also include your usernam on a piece of paper..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dragoonrocks - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  11:44 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  11:38 AM)gokurox Wrote: for the face you get for having 50 beyblades, do they need to be the original beyblades, or can they be customized, because I have 51, and I've posted a picture of them, but they're all customized, because I kept trading parts with my friends.

it can be customized..but all of its parts must be either takara tomy,hasbro or sonokong..
and all of them must be a full bey..also include your usernam on a piece of paper..

And you need to pm one of the mods...They can't keep track of all our posts and give us a face...especially now as they are really busy with the current list of events that are going on..I'm advising you to pm one of the mods, the picture of your collection which includes your username on a piece of paper..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 29, 2011

I think I have only got the BeyDay II face, seeing on how carp I did I suspect I wont get anything else.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - gokurox - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  12:58 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  11:44 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

And you need to pm one of the mods...They can't keep track of all our posts and give us a face...especially now as they are really busy with the current list of events that are going on..I'm advising you to pm one of the mods, the picture of your collection which includes your username on a piece of paper..

okay, will do. thanks, guys

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - May. 29, 2011

My new Faces.

1 - BeyDays Face II.
2 - Face of the Wyvern - I hosted a tournament.
3 - Bronze Face - I came third place in a tournament.
4 - Face Booster Diamond - I have the required amount of Credits.

And I have an Amber face, so one full row ! YAY!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 30, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  2:36 PM)RAW Wrote: I think I have only got the BeyDay II face, seeing on how carp I did I suspect I wont get anything else.

(May. 27, 2011  11:02 PM)Chups Wrote: This thread will explode after BeyDays.

Do NOT post about achieving the Beydays 2 Face. Hundreds of people will get it and we dont want everyone posting about it.

You can post however if you got the BeyDays 2 face and say a Wyvern Face or Diamond Booster etc etc.

Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chaos Blader - May. 30, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  10:05 AM)Chups Wrote: Ok.

My New Faces.

1 - BeyDays Face II - I attended
2 - Wyvern Face - I hosted
3 - Face Booster White - I donated $10.
4 - Face Booster Diamond - I have 4 Credits.
and a also BeyLotto Maybe.

Uncertain

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - May. 30, 2011

↑↑↑
He included more too. RAW only said one face, which hundreds of people have. So you're post was somewhat useless.

Haha. If people aregetting more than one Face they may Post as they are Achieving something. If Everyone posted about just getting the Face nothing else it would be SPAM, If they got Beydays II face and say Emeral Face it would be a worthwhile Post.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - MaDMuPPeT__ - May. 30, 2011

Yesterday i got my first silver face!!!!!

I got it for coming second place at BeyDays Bonanza 2, and it was my first tournament i placed in Grin

Einstein Face Smile

I got it from FB White Tongue_out

Wow. All the FB White faces are Sexay. I think I'll be Donating some more Smile

ThunderDragon Gasp

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - May. 30, 2011

Wow, I still dont have my passport! But... at least Otsu knew I paid for it lmao.