World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - lord Wolfblade - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  7:07 PM)SK Wrote: here's a tip for all of you: stop talking about the antique face

"oh i really want the antique face"
"wow i can't wait to get the antique face"
"where's my antique face"

i agree, posts like those are just spam that wont help you achieve the antique face

when i got over 1000 i didn't even know that i could get it, it was only when i had around 1200 that i was told by someone that i could get it

personally i am wanting to get a wolf and a dranzer face sometime (i guess i need to save up to donate money then)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  7:15 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: and a dranzer face sometime (i guess i need to save up to donate money then)

Hurry up, because the Face Booster BLACK will be retired very soon and you will not be able to get a Dranzer Face after that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - May. 12, 2011

Wait, wait, am I supposed to have an antique face? It IS 1000 posts, right?

Also, I should get around to donating/buying a passport I'll probably never use (lolperth). I suck for using more bandwidth than average with my super long posts.

In reply to Ray Joker (didn't feel this deserved a new post). Hmm, well, you'd think at 1100 or thereabouts and few/none of them "lol hurr dis poison/dark combo r graet" or the like (closest I got was gravity perseus (atk) ch120cs) (and somehow I'm unwarned yet, despite being unreasonably grouchy at times), I'd be about there. Bleh, I sound like a whiny kid now D: But yeah, I'll get it when I get it. I was just checking that it was just 1000 (good) posts.

Oh, hey, there it is :0

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ray Joker - May. 12, 2011

You need 1000 good posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AeroRespawn - May. 13, 2011

There needs to be a face for having the most faces. It would be called the WBO face. Only 1 person could have it, and that would be the person that has the most faces. I think that person is Kei! I haven't seen anybody with more faces! As of Friday May 13th, 2011 6:34PM, he has a whopping 35 faces!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 13, 2011

Pumped for 28th.

4 Faces Guaranteed:
Face of the Wyvern - Im hosting Day of Beys with blah and Omega.

BeyDays 2 - As a Host I have to go so I will be getting one.

Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Face Booster Diamond - I am almost Positive I will get this as I think I already have 2.

BeyLotto - Maybe Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JonnB - May. 13, 2011

haha same hopes
I'll be getting a Face Booster Black than White
Beydays 2 Tongue_out
Face Booster Diamond - Ill have 3 credits by then maybe 6 if im lucky...Actually i think I have 3 now....Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - May. 14, 2011

I might buy a BLACK before it goes away. I have $10, my mom could pay for it online, and I could pay her back.
I really want a rare face Smile *hint*hint*

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - May. 14, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Horogium and Perseus are not a part of Face Booster WHITE, sorry! Remember, I said in the announcement that the WHITE Faces would be revealed/added on the 28th when it becomes available.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JonnB - May. 14, 2011

I want an Anubis Face
Badly.
I think like only 4 people have it Smile

I'm hoping to get a face for hosting a tournament. I made the proposal already. I might also help someone else judge one the day after. Busy BeyDay weekend Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hope - May. 14, 2011

Same as Nano i'm hosting a tournament and hope it's approved.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ƛnubis - May. 14, 2011

I hope to bash some skulls and get a gold silver or bronze face at Mayblades.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 14, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  12:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Horogium and Perseus are not a part of Face Booster WHITE, sorry! Remember, I said in the announcement that the WHITE Faces would be revealed/added on the 28th when it becomes available.

Ok. I dont mind just Stupid me not Reading again. Any Hints/Spoilers Kei on what Faces will be in?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Robsta - May. 14, 2011

Finally have the full cast!

(May. 14, 2011  7:47 AM)Robsta Wrote: Finally have the full cast!

Congrats! You just now got the Ultimate Dragoon face. LUCKY. I bet I'll get something bad when I buy one...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - May. 14, 2011

Actually, you are missing Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Robsta - May. 14, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  12:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, you are missing Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon.

Don't tempt me further

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - May. 14, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Pumped for 28th.

4 Faces Guaranteed:
Face of the Wyvern - Im hosting Day of Beys with blah and Omega.

BeyDays 2 - As a Host I have to go so I will be getting one.

Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Face Booster Diamond - I am almost Positive I will get this as I think I already have 2.

BeyLotto - Maybe Eee
Same Chups,Im hosting a tourney too,however,I might get Face booster white I'm not sure about getting Diamond though

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - May. 14, 2011

I'm hoping to get the Antique Face soon. I've improved my posts. I'm gonna still give more posts to get it in.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - May. 15, 2011

LOOL! Im one of the 5 members on WBO to have an Anubis face <3. So loving it. And my passport should come soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - GaleForce - May. 15, 2011

Nice! Face Boosters always don't seem to work for some...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - May. 16, 2011

I finally got my tournament approved! Now I get at least two faces. One for hosting, and BeyDay 2 face. I'm also hoping for a face for placing. I can't wait!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 16, 2011

Join the Club. Tongue_out

Im hoping for a Place Face (Tongue_out) But we do have some very Strong Competitors in Melbourne....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JonnB - May. 21, 2011

I am now one of six people who have the Anubis Face.

Success.