World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 26, 2011

@ Deikailo

I didnt mean it in a Disrespectful way. I am completely Gobsmacked on how you are doing it. Trust me I am very very Impressed. I didnt mean it like that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:11 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Hmmm...

Maybe "Join on the 25th April 2011" face. xD

Now to be serious.

A face if you have made a thread with at least 500 constructive posts.
A face where you have helped the community progress in some way, I have an idea but secret.
And maybe if we can bring back the Royal face, if so maybe make it harder like, 20$

Sorry for lame ideas, kinda got put on the spot, any other ideas out there?

We have a face for helping the community - the peridot face and wyvern face

I would like to see a face for tournament attendance. It would be great to say 20 tournaments gets you ____ face - good for effort.

Ah,reference to the face for attending a tourney on Brad Day! We have one. Just think, its Brad Day, the attendee has come for his 20th tourney, and he wins! 3 faces in one day!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - May. 03, 2011

Awww........Smithicide DANG! I just got warned, at 999 posts. That wrecks my chances for Antique Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - May. 03, 2011

Ivw got my first face now and aiming for another. Im aiming for the one that involves writing a beywiki article

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 03, 2011

I have done an article, but too tired to others xD

I may do some on the week end.

Next one I am aiming for is the Amber face. I got one referee and I black mailed every kid in school who plays Beyblade to join under my name, not much results yet...¬¬

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - May. 03, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  8:16 AM)Chups Wrote: @ Deikailo

I didnt mean it in a Disrespectful way. I am completely Gobsmacked on how you are doing it. Trust me I am very very Impressed. I didnt mean it like that.
I'm really disappointed in my tournaments lately. I'm not introducing anything new and exciting and my organization of each event is lacking.

It's just a lot of energy, that's all. It's very stressful. Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - May. 03, 2011

I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

Did the picture have to be clear or something?

P.S. A moderator already visited the page and gave the guy that posted a vid right after me a face so it was on purpose...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 03, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  8:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:16 AM)Chups Wrote: @ Deikailo

I'm really disappointed in my tournaments lately. I'm not introducing anything new and exciting and my organization of each event is lacking.

It's just a lot of energy, that's all. It's very stressful. Unhappy

Don't be stressed! It is fun never the less!

Keep going and you may get another face of Wyvern. *nods*

I am currently trying to work on that face to. I am pretty far from antique so I just may slowy go on until my time comes *sweeps up his keep and vanishes*

(May. 03, 2011  9:08 PM)RAW Wrote: Don't be stressed! It is fun never the less!

Keep going and you may get another face of Wyvern. *nods*

I am currently trying to work on that face to. I am pretty far from antique so I just may slowy go on until my time comes *sweeps up his keep and vanishes*
For me, tournaments are not fun. I end up biting my friends' heads off most of the time. I do it because at the end, I feel very accomplished and happy when my friends are having fun.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - May. 03, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

P.S. A moderator already visited the page and gave the guy that posted a vid right after me a face so it was on purpose...
Did you have a piece of paper in the image with your username on it? You have to have that. Otherwise, you don't get it.

(May. 03, 2011  9:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

Did you have a piece of paper in the image with your username on it? You have to have that. Otherwise, you don't get it.
Unless it's obvious that you have a lot so they know you have 50. When I posted, I didn't need to put tag on it with my name because everyone knows I have everything except Genocide Rex and torch aries.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - May. 04, 2011

2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  1:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.

I didnt just go out and buy 2 more' they were already shipping Smile but yeah, got the face!!

New question: how can you get a face booster?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - May. 04, 2011

donate money , win a face contest and if you place at some tourneys

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  4:05 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  1:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.

I didnt just go out and buy 2 more' they were already shipping Smile but yeah, got the face!!

New question: how can you get a face booster?

If I remember correctly (tell me if I am wrong please) you have to take place in a WBO tourney, and win "credits" these "credits" are used for redeeming prizes here on the WBO. There are also multiple other ways of earning these credits, towards other prizes. Here's a short little thread to where you can find all the answers: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Credit-Discussion Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - May. 04, 2011

Metal Face Cool

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - JonnB - May. 04, 2011

haha, Awesome
You are now 1 of the 2 users who have the face 8)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Metal Face Cool
I'm very proud of you! It brings tears of joy to my eyes Smile

What face booster does Pegasis come in? Anyone know?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - May. 04, 2011

I think any of those normal Ones....Red, Green etc etc. Ive got no Clue its just an Assumption.

Metal Face Maybe just for being 2kool4skool Cool

But that is Sweet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wolverine Mode - May. 04, 2011

Cool. Only 2 people have earned the Metal Face and your one of them, congrats Deikailo! Thats super.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - May. 04, 2011

2 about to go to 3 Smug

I can not wait (Hint to mods)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - djspida5 - May. 04, 2011

Just totally realized I have a WDJ face, thanks a lot! It looks spiffy.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Sparta - May. 04, 2011

I now, including this one, have made a total of 763 posts! Only 237 to go till I get the talkative face!

(May. 04, 2011  9:09 PM)djspida5 Wrote: Just totally realized I have a WDJ face, thanks a lot! It looks spiffy.
No, thank you for your help at tournaments. Grin It's earned.