World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I official gave up on Antique Face. My post quality won't decrease, and it will most likely rise. However, the Antique Face is just a pain in my butt. In fact, I would hate to have it. It's too big of a pain to me.
Just don't post in any of the General Discussion forums and you'll have a better chance of getting it. This is a Beyblade forum so the committee wants to have the antique face represent productivity towards the hobby more than chatting.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I official gave up on Antique Face. My post quality won't decrease, and it will most likely rise. However, the Antique Face is just a pain in my butt. In fact, I would hate to have it. It's too big of a pain to me.
Just don't post in any of the General Discussion forums and you'll have a better chance of getting it. This is a Beyblade forum so the committee wants to have the antique face represent productivity towards the hobby more than chatting.

I have been focusing more on the Beyblade topics. I just don't care for it anymore.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:21 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

I have been focusing more on the Beyblade topics. I just don't care for it anymore.
I sent Kai-V a PM about the Antique Face about a week ago. She never replied.... I think I'm probably ready for it, but that's obviously up to her....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

It is up to the Committee.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is up to the Committee.
Well, you get the point...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Apr. 25, 2011

How about a nice Face of the Wyvern for Enzoxs, host of Bristol Battle Bladers and Judge for Regent's Restricted Roundup?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

Can I have 28 antique faces?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can I have 28 antique faces?

No, only three, hahah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

I'm thinking Deikailo should get the 'Metal Face' since it looks like shes put up with a lot of carp, and still manages to have tournaments. (every freakin' week :V, jesus more tournaments than Toronto.) Or does that face require years of service? haha.

I've only hosted four tournaments so far.

Seriously? I swear, I've seen 10. My eyes deceive me.. :V Either way.

Cye hosted one and IKMV hosted one. I also did one early January, but due to the format of the tournament, it wasn't counted.

May 1st = 5th
May 14th = 6th
May 15th = 7th

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can I have 28 antique faces?

Lmao.

Ah, the WBO faces, I don't know they but I wanted/want to get them all but that is impossible because some are event ones that have been and gone and some are for those that are smart when it comes to Beyblade. XD There's also the fact that some have never been obtained by people and they have been there for a while now. BTW, the refer one is a little annoying, especially if you don't know people outside the site but for some reason I have someone on my refer list who I don't remember referring to the site. :\ I'm not worried about it (even if they are banned now), it's just weird.

It's definitely not possible to get them all. However when I'd originally planned the Faces system I'd planned to have ones from the Face Boosters be tradeable. It never happened but it would be cool to see it happened.

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's definitely not possible to get them all. However when I'd originally planned the Faces system I'd planned to have ones from the Face Boosters be tradeable. It never happened but it would be cool to see it happened.
Best thing ever, any chance of that happened, current admins?

'yo, trade antike face for ur Kiva fac! '

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's definitely not possible to get them all. However when I'd originally planned the Faces system I'd planned to have ones from the Face Boosters be tradeable. It never happened but it would be cool to see it happened.

It's a cool idea, the only problem is that it defeats the objective of some faces. If it was made that you could trade a lot of them or rare ones to get ones that aren't possible to get or are hard to get then you would be earning them in some way. Be like trading cards or even Beyblades. XD

Edit: I think you would be able to easily get some of the rare ones Brad if you had all the Antique faces to go with your posts. XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ship - Apr. 25, 2011

Shouldnt I have a wyvern face for helping out at tournaments?

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:34 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:

It's a cool idea, the only problem is that it defeats the objective of some faces. If it was made that you could trade a lot of them or rare ones to get ones that aren't possible to get or are hard to get then you would be earning them in some way. Be like trading cards or even Beyblades. XD

Edit: I think you would be able to easily get some of the rare ones Brad if you had all the Antique faces to go with your posts. XD

That's why I specified Face Boosters. Obviously you couldn't trade ones you gained from tournament achievements etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ⅰкЯ - Apr. 25, 2011

Yeah that will be dumb. Just face boosters because that is almost accessible to everybody if I am correct. This site is easy to pick up imo.

They are only accessible if you pay, making it inaccessible for some. Quite the pick up.

Can't you win them in tournaments, I think that was mentioned on a previous page that they are now becoming prizes in a tournament.

yes, even then; that would require winning, making it inaccessible to most. :V Trading those of course would be useless.. I could imagine hoarders.

Uh, there's a lot of ways to get them. You don't have to pay for them. They get given away in contests here all the time. That said, I'd like to see more given out.

In some it is top 3 if I am not mistaken.

Not useless, if you have doubles and want to get rid of it for another one, but don't trust the person who is "trading" with you, we now have a trading system.

Edit:
Bey Brad Wrote:Uh, there's a lot of ways to get them. You don't have to pay for them. They get given away in contests here all the time. That said, I'd like to see more given out.

I think that will be great to people who can't access them easily but if you go to tournaments regularly and place high, then it is just another way to gain more and more.

Really? What is the reasoning for that? I guess it would get a lot of people 'pumped' for certain events or something along those lines?