World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 20, 2011

I think Posts shouldnt in Introduce yourself Shouldnt add to your Total Post Count. Just like PM's.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:38 PM)Dusk Wrote: I agree with Kai-V. You shouldn't be able to post in the Introduce Yourself threads. Just read them and welcome them through PM if you really want to...

No, that is not what I mean ... You can arrange the settings of a certain forum so that all the posts made in it do not count towards people's post count.

For instance, if I had 18,000 posts as a base, and now went to post something in one of the topics of the "Introduce Yourself!" forum, then my post count would still only be 18,000, not 18,001 even though I have made a new post.

Sending private messages is a lot less likely to happen, plus some new users block private messages for no reason, or they never read them anyway, and they do not set it so that they get any notification when they receive a new one ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 21, 2011

You could ask Serebii Joe (serebii.net/forums) on how to do that, he's done that to their introduction forum.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  12:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You could ask Serebii Joe (serebii.net/forums) on how to do that, he's done that to their introduction forum.
Did you not read what Kai-V said a page ago? She pretty much said that she wanted to do that, but was not approved? Or the other Committee Members did not agree? Something along those lines. Anyways, she knows how to do it.

I know, I was just giving her a reference to help if necessary. :\ I read the past pages, you know.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 21, 2011

I have almost ten years of experience with forums, so yes, I definitely know how to do it already.

Uh, okay. (Joyful_3') Eheheh, but anyways, is that really the only reason that the other staff has for allowing the posts to count to a post count? You should want to welcome/help the new members, not just say the same thing just to add to your post count. That's pretty selfish.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 21, 2011

I always disliked the boring introduction replies here ...

Hardest faces to get ... Ultimate Dragoon is very hard to get, though a lot of people have them because a lot of Face Booster BLACK were sold (and it's amazing the amount of support the fans have shown this site, really).

Of course, the Painite Face and Kiva Face are one of a kind B)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 21, 2011

A one of a kind face, for a one of a kind person.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 24, 2011

Just wondering. Is 1150 Posts enough for Antique for me?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BrawlLawl - Apr. 25, 2011

i bought a passport from pyro at his tournament but still havent gotten my face for it....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Apr. 25, 2011

If I have at least 50 beys (including the old ones) would they still count towards a Gold Rose face? Because if that's the case I have maybe 80+ beys :v

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:00 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If I have at least 50 beys (including the old ones) would they still count towards a Gold Rose face? Because if that's the case I have maybe 80+ beys :v

Fifty official Beyblades.

BrawlLawl Wrote:i bought a passport from pyro at his tournament but still havent gotten my face for it....

Did you ? I think we had the list for that event. Try contacting Kei about it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 25, 2011

I official gave up on Antique Face. My post quality won't decrease, and it will most likely rise. However, the Antique Face is just a pain in my butt. In fact, I would hate to have it. It's too big of a pain to me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

I don't understand the difficulty behind getting an Antique face, you get it when you get it. Don't think about it. What on earth have you been posting to not get it, since you have double the amount required..?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 25, 2011

The world Hates him.

EDIT: I luuurve having 1 row of Faces Smile

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: The world Hates him.

I believe that. I also believe Brad is Tony Hawk.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - bb gregandcin - Apr. 25, 2011

What does the Amber Face's description mean? I know I have at least over five people on my team(if that is what it means).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 25, 2011

EDIT: Reading Kai-V's post, I'll let him figure it out for himself XD.

Oh, and with the amount of posts I have now, do I qualify for the Antique, or do I still need more good posts. And Nano, I don't know what's up with the amount of posts you have and no antique either... So if you actually got it, you wouldn't want it then?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:33 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: What does the Amber Face's description mean? I know I have at least over five people on my team(if that is what it means).

The Amber Face has one of the easiest descriptions out of all of them ... Look at your profile, and just think about it more.

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:33 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: What does the Amber Face's description mean? I know I have at least over five people on my team(if that is what it means).

You must refer 5 people.

EDIT: Double beaten Angry

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Guardian - Apr. 25, 2011

Getting five Bladers to join under your name will be rewarded with this Face.
this means when someone makes an account they have to Referral to you

EDIT: I'm a slow poster
triple beaten

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:36 AM)Guardian Wrote: triple beaten

I never thought I would see this happen XD. And reading Kai-V's post, maybe you guys should edit it to let him figure it out for himself.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 25, 2011

I actually think it was Quadruple beaten. Ga then Kai-V then Nano then Guardian.

Poptopix4lyf.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Apr. 25, 2011

Oh,I wish I could get a face,the nearest I could get now is Amber,but 3 referees to go,Antique is too far for me,since I dont want to spam and break the rules ( I have been banned from a forum b4)But I might get a passport if I propose and event this year