World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Apr. 18, 2011

I know that X1, don't worry. Just don't strive for the face. Post good, help people, welcoming is not bad, I luved doing it in the beginning. Read Chupa Chups' post, dont try for the face. Post, help, and answer or ask. Login one day and you'll find a face below your avatar!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Azlanslayer - Apr. 18, 2011

Haha, i live in Singapore. I even wanted to try to make a WBO tourney with my friends, when they heard that they have to pay $7 SGD, everyone whined about it. Its really hard as there is Official TT tourneys in both Singapore and Malaysia. Plus, if i'm not wrong, benjohadi doesn't live in KL, where the tourneys are held at and many bladers are living there.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 19, 2011

Seeing this makes me so happy I created the Faces system ;_;

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Apr. 19, 2011

LOOOL. Yes thank you brad for creating the WYVERN FACE! Which Im about to get soon for judging. Plus DJ Wyvern is one of my fav beys Chocked. Which I coulda gotten the Brad Face ;__;. Also is there gonna be like a 4D face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RAW - Apr. 19, 2011

I should get Spam face soon:

Almost all my posts are spams, or pointless, or not constructive and if they are I mention tha they are which is pointless so....nearly all my posts are spam including this one.

This post is sort of constructive xD, pointless

*Pointless text*

(Apr. 19, 2011  5:32 PM)RAW Wrote: I should get Spam face soon:

Almost all my posts are spams, or pointless, or not constructive and if they are I mention tha they are which is pointless so....nearly all my posts are spam including this one.

*Pointless text*

If there was a Banned Face, I'd nominate you for it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:32 PM)RAW Wrote: I should get Spam face soon:

*Pointless text*

If there was a Banned Face, I'd nominate you for it.
Your my hero, Brad. Joyful_2

I gotta check in soon with Kai-V about my Antique face. I currently have 1265 posts. Perhaps I'm eligible for the Antique Face, now. Hopefully...

that face should be killed

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that face should be killed

Though it still has some role as an incentive to make good, productive posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - StaticX - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that face should be killed
If it was, then I bet you'd be like this:
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: carp WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
lol i love this quote
what is the easiest face you can get?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BladeStorm - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:53 PM)•$TAT!C• Wrote: what is the easiest face you can get?

Passport if you can donate $10 to the WBO; Rose Gold, if you have 50 beyblades or near that; Antique, if you are an active member with good posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If there was a Banned Face, I'd nominate you for it.

Iceburn
Been waiting to use that Smile

I vote we kill the antique (after I get it of course) It might stop people from welcoming everyone that's new. Most of those welcomes are just "Welcome Smile" "Welcome to the WBO" and some are just a picture saying "Welcome" That's how a lot of people get their posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 20, 2011

I think so As well. I have Posted about 4 Times on Intro Threads. The ones I have have been Thorough. Answering Questions, Info and Stuff.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 20, 2011

Welcomes are not really counted as one thousand good posts ... Personally, I have wanted to make posts in that forum just not add value to anybody's post count, but everyone else on the staff thought it was still important to welcome people ...

(Apr. 20, 2011  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Welcomes are not really counted as one thousand good posts ... Personally, I have wanted to make posts in that forum just not add value to anybody's post count, but everyone else on the staff thought it was still important to welcome people ...

Making it so posts in there wouldn't be a bad idea. It lets new people feel welcomed, and makes it so people don't get ½ of their posts form there.

(Apr. 20, 2011  4:30 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Welcomes are not really counted as one thousand good posts ... Personally, I have wanted to make posts in that forum just not add value to anybody's post count, but everyone else on the staff thought it was still important to welcome people ...

Making it so posts in there wouldn't be a bad idea. It lets new people feel welcomed, and makes it so people don't get ½ of their posts form there.

*cough*cough* Caos3 *cough*cough* God I need to go to a Doctor.

I have about 1030 Posts. But I'm not fussed about when I get it. Just go on with my Everyday Life.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mr. N - Apr. 20, 2011

Hmm... After Antique, I might be going for Amythyst. How do you prove that you have advanced knowledge of Beyblade?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric - Apr. 20, 2011

By becoming an Advanced member?

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:19 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Hmm... After Antique, I might be going for Amythyst. How do you prove that you have advanced knowledge of Beyblade?

By showing your knowledge trough your posts. Answer questions, help with combos, stuff like that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:31 PM)Electric Wrote: By becoming an Advanced member?

Being an "Advanced Member" or doesn't necessarily mean you'll get the Amethyst Face right away, just to clarify.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:31 PM)Electric Wrote: By becoming an Advanced member?

that ll take a while and possibly a nomination for the hardest to get

Try getting Face of the Soul.....Joining the Committee! (I would use Dramatic Conclusion sound here but I used it somewhere else not Long ago....)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:31 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Try getting Face of the Soul.....Joining the Committee! (I would use Dramatic Conclusion sound here but I used it somewhere else not Long ago....)
Hah. Good luck. I was (And am still trying) to become a Moderator on here. After a while I become a Moderator on the dying Otaku Space. It was a pretty good experience for me. If only it wasn't dying. I wish I could be a Mod on an active forum like this one. Besides, I've got plenty of time on my hands. Lol. Good luck though. Joyful_2

Haha. Im not Trying The Guy above my Post said "that ll take a while and possibly a nomination for the hardest to get " About the Amethyst Face so I was saying. Try and get Face of the Soul Its even Harder.

I am Very far away from Becoming anything I believe. I try hard and Help. But 1. Im 12 2. There are better people for the Job.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Apr. 20, 2011

I agree with Kai-V. You shouldn't be able to post in the Introduce Yourself threads. Just read them and welcome them through PM if you really want to...