World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Aug. 08, 2015

(Aug. 01, 2015  8:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  2:00 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Changing the order of Faces still only works when I drag with touch screen though. Is this the same for anyone else?

When you're on your personal Face List page, you mean? It should work on desktop. Which browser (and version) are you using? Have you tried other browsers?

Not exactly sure of the versions, though I had been using Google Chrome and Torch. Still doesn't seem to be working for me on my computer, but it is on my Grandmother's.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Aug. 08, 2015

(Aug. 08, 2015  8:00 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  8:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  2:00 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Changing the order of Faces still only works when I drag with touch screen though. Is this the same for anyone else?

When you're on your personal Face List page, you mean? It should work on desktop. Which browser (and version) are you using? Have you tried other browsers?

Not exactly sure of the versions, though I had been using Google Chrome and Torch. Still doesn't seem to be working for me on my computer, but it is on my Grandmother's.

Can you check what versions you're using? It would be easier for us to look into any issues if we know what version of the browser you're using.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 1234beyblade - Aug. 08, 2015

I actually have the same problem, i use Google Chrome Windows 8.1 Desktop, and i can only change it with my laptop's touchscreen, i can't actually drag with my mouse and change it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Aug. 08, 2015

(Aug. 08, 2015  8:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I actually have the same problem, i use Google Chrome Windows 8.1 Desktop, and i can only change it with my laptop's touchscreen, i can't actually drag with my mouse and change it.

Which version of Chrome, though?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 1234beyblade - Aug. 08, 2015

(Aug. 08, 2015  8:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2015  8:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I actually have the same problem, i use Google Chrome Windows 8.1 Desktop, and i can only change it with my laptop's touchscreen, i can't actually drag with my mouse and change it.

Which version of Chrome, though?

Version 44.0.2403.130 m, it says it is up to date.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Aug. 08, 2015

That's interesting that you can change it only with the touchscreen ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BAWB18 - Aug. 25, 2015

How do you get a face booster?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Aug. 25, 2015

(Aug. 25, 2015  1:00 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: How do you get a face booster?

You can buy one with credits (I think you have enough for one, I'll check), winning one or from a special event (like BeyDays, AN, etc). Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2015

You can also get a special one for donating to the organization! Wink

Im trying to get antique face.

(Aug. 25, 2015  7:41 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Im trying to get antique face so Im going to be listing all the faces I want in seperet posts Smile

Don't. It's spam and you won't get the face (more likely, you'll be suspended).

Ok.

How do you buy things with your credits?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Aug. 25, 2015

(Aug. 25, 2015  7:42 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Ok.

How do you buy things with your credits?

You contact Kei what you'd like, and then an address to ship to. Kei may even have them himself, so you may able to get them at tournaments. Right now though, you don't have enough credits for a physical prize. Since you have four credits, you can get either 2 Face Booster DIAMONDS or one of the following.

Face Booster JET - 4 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits

If you'd like a Face Booster, go ahead and message Kei or Kai-V with your selection.

@[BAWB18]

Thanks Mitsu.

If you want to earn other Faces on the site, just be active and be sure to make posts that are interesting and helpful to others — you'll naturally obtain Faces by doing so!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 25, 2015

I kind of want to know, am I eligible for the antique face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 25, 2015

(Aug. 25, 2015  9:39 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I kind of want to know, am I eligible for the antique face?

Most of your latest posts are out of the Beyblade forums, and we usually require that. So, there might be some extra work left to do.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 25, 2015

(Aug. 25, 2015  9:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  9:39 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I kind of want to know, am I eligible for the antique face?

Most of your latest posts are out of the Beyblade forums, and we usually require that. So, there might be some extra work left to do.

Mm, okay, thanks!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jinbee - Aug. 28, 2015

@[Kai-V], @[Kei], I made a terrible mistake!

I have two antique faces by accident! I was only suppose to get one right? I asked both of you and I'm so sorry!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Aug. 28, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  2:15 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[Kai-V], @[Kei], I made a terrible mistake!

I have two antique faces by accident! I was only suppose to get one right? I asked both of you and I'm so sorry!

Want to give the other to me? :3

Screenshotted before they were removed.

And congratulations on getting the Antique face! ^__^

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Aug. 28, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  2:15 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[Kai-V], @[Kei], I made a terrible mistake!

Haha, it's okay. I've just deleted the second one. Looks like Kai-V awarded it to you a few minutes after I did; I checked your profile before I gave it and it wasn't there.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jinbee - Aug. 28, 2015

Oh thank mod! I mean Kei.

I didn't want to look like a fraud.

Thanks Hato!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ZachBob - Sep. 05, 2015

Could I have the amber face, pretty please?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Sep. 05, 2015

(Sep. 05, 2015  7:36 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Could I have the amber face, pretty please?

It's not ideal that none of the people you've referred here have never posted Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Sep. 05, 2015

Wait you only need 5? I've referred about 5 people who came to my tournaments. Some of the other account are my family and friends who I told to sign up and they did that at my house. Does that count?