World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Aug. 29, 2014

He said or more his post lol.

Thanks guys I have a lot f photos and digging up to do, I've found 52 in my cabinet alone so far haha. Now just need to check all the boxes, think I'll be just shy though haha.

Plus my rose gold video which doesn't include my cabinet so I'm on 102 haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Aug. 30, 2014

Can I nominate Thunder Dome for the Peridot face?

Thunder Dome Wrote:Honestly I think TheBlackDragon should be part of the 3 with Stormscorpio1 and Dark. He deserves to be on it.

Thunder Dome Wrote:If he [Stormscorpio1] wants to do it [Limited Throwdown] ill drop

Selfless sacrifice. *SALUTE*

That is the best attitude I have ever seen in any Blader. If everyone acted like this, our community would be a much better place.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Aug. 30, 2014

I thought that face was for contributions to the WBO for like helping with beywiki and stuff?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 30, 2014

The Peridot Face is indeed not for that purpose. Plus, no offense, but that seemed like simple team drama when you could just create Team GT 2 as long as the captain (which is a title that could just not be taken that seriously) is different. We actually wish for as many people to participate : in no way is the number of three members per team supposed to make anyone drop out of a tournament.

I also think sacrificing my Beypoints for the better of the Limited Format for the whole community has a wider outreach, but whatever ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Aug. 31, 2014

My Belzebub and Aquila faces have to go...

PM for trade offer?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Aug. 31, 2014

Just noticed the Triple Crown Face. It looks pretty cool, IMO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2014

Oh my damn, who thought they would ever live to see the day where I got fifteen wins before I actually had to compete in fifteen tournaments. I just realised and gave myself the Emerald Face hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Sep. 05, 2014

It too, you 7 tournaments, right(The dates in between your matches change 7 times so that's how I got the number)? At least you did it in half the time, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 06, 2014

(Sep. 05, 2014  4:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh my damn, who thought they would ever live to see the day where I got fifteen wins before I actually had to compete in fifteen tournaments. I just realised and gave myself the Emerald Face hah.

Well congrats!!! Next we need to add the Gold Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Sep. 06, 2014

I just got a Girago face. Still haven't gotten anything rare... Just an Uncommon Pegasus.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Sep. 06, 2014

Oh hey, congrats V (on the Bronze Face as well)!

I just got Girago, Begirados, and a Gold and Bronze Face. The Stone Faces aren't rare, but I like the way they look.

I might spend some credits to try and get a secret Rare or something good (the Gold Dragooon Face is absolutely beautiful - does anybody know which booster that comes in?).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Sep. 06, 2014

This is quite obviously late, although huge congrats to The Supreme One on her Antique Face!

Speaking of which, I'd like to nominate a couple of members for it, those consisting of Thunder Dome, Wombat, Cake, and potentially Coach, despite his inactivity, although this is only my opinion, not the committee's. I also remember mentioning Pockyx3 being deserving one to Kei, as he was both quite knowledgeable and contributed back then. That in mind, he said he would, although it never happened.

On another note, I'll be receiving three new faces sometime, hopefully soon, those being a Bronze Face from placing third at HMS' NOT DEAD 3, and both a Face Booster CRIMSON and Face Booster RED from the last two Beylottos.

TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:does anybody know which booster that comes in?

Try giving Eco, geetster99 and Tech a shout. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - Sep. 06, 2014

@Theblackdragon
The Gold Dragooon as well as the other Secret Rares can come in any booster IIRC so you just have to pick one and hope to get lucky.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - V2 - Sep. 06, 2014

(Sep. 06, 2014  4:16 PM)Midnight` Wrote: potentially Neo, as he is quite knowledgeable on Plastics and HMS,

Sorry, I strongly disagree with this.
Are you knowledgeable with plastics and HMS yourself?

You'd recognise that despite being a prolific poster, his knowledge is not up to scratch.
Put it down to his young age if need be.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Sep. 06, 2014

Age has nothing to do with it IMO, I gt mine when I was 12 IIRC.
I also do think that he has got 1000 good posts, despite recent events in the plastics and HMS forum.

I never disagreed about the face, it was the statement about being knowledgeable. I'm honestly not the only one who would find that statement unfounded, including th!nk

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Sep. 06, 2014

Apologies I thought you meant that he should not recieve the face yet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Sep. 06, 2014

Post removed.

Re-read what I wrote and tell me where I said his age excludes his eligibility for an antique face.
Directly quote it.
___

Additionally, allow me to emphasize, this is absolutely nothing personal against you Neo.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Sep. 07, 2014

I'm striving for the Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli Face. I'm gonna be writing a lot of articles hopefully soon when I get the chance ha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Sep. 07, 2014

Does anybody know if there's a specific number of Beywiki articles you need to write before you get the Lapis Lazuli Face?

Just wondering, because I know a couple people who I assume would have it but don't.

Poseidon: Me too, haha. The Amethyst Face has been my goal since day 1.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Sep. 07, 2014

It doesn't work like that. It's awarded on a case by case basis.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Sep. 07, 2014

(Sep. 07, 2014  8:10 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Does anybody know if there's a specific number of Beywiki articles you need to write before you get the Lapis Lazuli Face?

Just wondering, because I know a couple people who I assume would have it but don't.

Poseidon: Me too, haha. The Amethyst Face has been my goal since day 1.
I think I wrote the basis for a few articles that Th!nk usually ended up finishing or redrafting haha. Or rewriting maybe haha.

I think my main inspiration for some of the longer pieces I've wrote is just to get that face, that and to hopefully get advanced haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Sep. 08, 2014

(Sep. 07, 2014  8:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I think my main inspiration for some of the longer pieces I've wrote is just to get that face

It's working! Eee

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Sep. 26, 2014

Just got awarded with six new faces since I last posted about my collection! They consist of the following:

[Image: faceofdaysv.png] - The Face of Days V Face! I was one of the many recipients to receive this one, as I attended three BeyDays 2014 events, 3/5 Grand Battle series events, to be exact.

[Image: belzeebface.png] - Just a beautiful Beelzeb Face. I received this face from LordRager, after trading him my Counter Leone one. It may have not been the best of trades, though I personally don't mind, as I'm trying to make my whole collection consist of Beelzebs, hah.

[Image: anubisfacegloss.png] - The Anubis Face! I received this from Nova, after trading him my Lyre one. I must say, it looks real nice!

[Image: bronzeface.png] - The Bronze Face, probably the only one I'll ever receive, too. Anywho, I received this from placing third at HMS' NOT DEAD 3 around two months back.

[Image: counterleoneface.png] - The Counter Leone Face! Using three of my credits, I received this from a Face Booster JADE.

[Image: SerpentFace-2.png] - Ew, why did I need to pull this one, the Serpent Face? Like my Counter Leone one, I received this from a Face Booster JADE, hoping not to pull anyone my OCD wouldn't go berserk on, haha. Luckily, though, I'll be trading this one with JesseObre (someone who can care less about his faces) for yet another Beelzeb!