World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jul. 21, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  5:32 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  4:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  4:33 PM)Lord Wrote: Yeah it's very good hosts that get one. Arupaeo also received it.

He is also committee. Im the only non committee member to get it.
Actually a bunch of Advance members like G and Hazel got it.

Who where ex-committee members...

Dark_Mousy never has been a committee member.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Thunder Dome - Jul. 21, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  5:32 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  4:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  4:33 PM)Lord Wrote: Yeah it's very good hosts that get one. Arupaeo also received it.

He is also committee. Im the only non committee member to get it.
Actually a bunch of Advance members like G and Hazel got it.
Past and present committee members got it. G and Hazel both used to be on the committee so they received it. Congrats to everyone who got the Eternal Passport!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jul. 21, 2014

Why didn't the god of all Beyblade get one!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 21, 2014

On a serious note I nominate Angry Face for Eternal Passport.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jul. 21, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  6:12 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: On a serious note I nominate Angry Face for Eternal Passport.

I feel like he's a great blader and he deserves it. And Time too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Jul. 21, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  6:31 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:12 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: On a serious note I nominate Angry Face for Eternal Passport.

I feel like he's a great blader and he deserves it. And Time too.

There will be no nomination guys. It's either you have fulfilled the requirements or you haven't. Being a great blader ain't one of them.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jul. 21, 2014

I think this website needs to award more, through the means of faces, tasks done on the website. I mean, I haven't checked my numbers but only roughly 3/90 can achieve face boosters which lets face it are the majority of the cool faces Tongue_out Everyday posts, good acts, informative posts or threads on the site should be awarded surely?

BTW: I do release there are a lot of inactive users but still a vast minority of people can actually get face boosters. Also, a lot of the time, tourneys simply aren't happening in the area (cough: GB haha) Contribution to the site is important as well is it not?

Looking back this arguments already probably been implemented haha.

Also, it would encourage more thorough posts =)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jul. 21, 2014

The fact that Dark_Mousy is the only regular member to receive the Eternal Passport should indicate how difficult it really is to earn. Wink

(Jul. 21, 2014  6:08 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Why didn't the god of all Beyblade get one!!!

Good question!! Done.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jul. 21, 2014

I finally have a stone face. Yessssssssssssssss

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jul. 21, 2014

Wonder when the diamond and pearl faces are gonna get given out; and you know what the hell they are for haha! Speculation..?

And the stone face but diamond and pearl sounds cooler that diamond pearl and stone Tongue_out

Also, I forget for that new face, was roan a global moderator or a committee member?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Neo - Jul. 22, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  8:03 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I finally have a stone face. Yessssssssssssssss

Ha...
It's funny, because Golems (Goreim) are made of Stone...and it's the stone face...
I need to stop.
But cool face man. I wish I could get one Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jul. 23, 2014

Boom! Wolborg face baby!

Awesomest face trade ever. Now my entire (3. Wow!) collection (well the actual beyblade faces) is traded faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 21, 2014  8:03 PM)Kei Wrote: The fact that Dark_Mousy is the only regular member to receive the Eternal Passport should indicate how difficult it really is to earn. Wink

He's done so much for both this forum, and Beyblade in North Carolina. It was quite clear that he was eligible to receive it, hah. He's like ... the artist formerly known as The Real Dark_Mousy the king of all Advanced Members, and a future part of the committee, lol. He's a good example of someone who should receive it, too.

Anyways, I just recently received three new faces. They consist of ...

[Image: dragoongface.png] - The Dragoon Galaxy Face. I pulled this beaut from a Face Booster MAROON from placing third at HMS' NOT DEAD 3 last Sunday.

[Image: counterleoneface.png] - The Counter Leone Face. I just recently traded my Cancer Face with JesseObre, who just pulled a whole lot of Leones, hah. I'm sure he could care less that Cancer is from a Face Booster DIAMOND, too, haha.

[Image: unicornoface.png] - Last but not least, yet another Unicorno Face! I traded this with Echizen for my Orion Face, that I traded with UltimateOrion for my Aquila Face ... *breathes heavily*. I just want to make up my collection with doubles, lol.

Edit: Forgot about the Passport Face. I renewed this exactly a year after I originally bought it on July 20th 2013, so it basically just got put in a different spot, rather than my first face, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jul. 23, 2014

How does one obtain the Metal Face?

I think it was for hosting 5+ events, so would TheSupremeOne and I be up for one?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  1:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote: How does one obtain the Metal Face?

I think it was for hosting 5+ events, so would TheSupremeOne and I be up for one?

Face Collection Wrote:One bolt after another, this hobby is brought together by these Bladers.

When clicking to see the recipients of the face, I saw that there were members like Kei and Dark_Mousy who both took a huge impact on both Toronto and North Carolina. You guys are quite contributive towards Beyblade (the WBO) in Connecticut: you two should be able to receive it sometime very soon.

╰(•◡•)╯

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ocean - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  1:28 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  1:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote: How does one obtain the Metal Face?

Face Collection Wrote:One bolt after another, this hobby is brought together by these Bladers.

I think UltimateOrion and Ethan H deserve a Metal Face too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Naijalak - Jul. 23, 2014

Hell, I should get a Metal Face, then Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Jul. 23, 2014

Oh ,an just need to host two more events.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jul. 23, 2014

It is for hosting 5+ successful events, so not everyone who hosts 5 events is eligble.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Darkflare - Jul. 23, 2014

how do one earn faces?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Neo - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  9:59 PM)ICantFindAName Wrote: how do one earn faces?

If you post pictures of your collection (with 50 blades and a piece of paper with your name on it.) and you'll get the Rose Gold Face.
Also, the Passport face for purchasing one via PayPal or @ a event for $10.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Jul. 23, 2014

Check the link at in the OP it has a list of all the faces and the requirements.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Aug. 02, 2014

Could I nominate Ingulit for the Amethyst Face?

He just kinda seems like he should have it. I mean, some of his stuff is pretty insane. The whole "first person to test SA165 on Dragooon" thing, along with the "first person to test Wyvang Wyvang on an Attack setup" thing, along with all the impressive (and very interesting) advanced threads he's written.

He seems pretty genius; at least just a genius as the other guys/gals who have the face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 02, 2014

Ingulit has definitely done some super great things for the Beyblade customization; I think we may just be behind on the Amethyst Faces globally.

However, it is usually flawed to think of "first to test this or that". I do not know if things were more likely to be truly innovative in the plastics era, but in Metal Fight Beyblade, it would have been done eventually, so sure, testing is always greatly appreciated, but I am not certain it should be taken personally like : "first person to test this". Basically, in Metal Fight Beyblade, it is good because you had the free time to do those tests first in the timeline, but it does not necessarily make it an innovation.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [)ragon - Aug. 02, 2014

Well yes, but it does take some innovation to come up with certain combinations, and personally I think his idea to attempt to create a zombie with the SA165 Track probably took some real creativity. Granted, the Wyvang thing wasn't all that difficult to come up with, but the way he tested and presented the whole thing was very clear and impressively written (same thing with MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD).

I guess it was more that he demonstrated immense knowledge of what the custom was and how/why it worked, and he was able to explain it in a really systematic way. I wasn't really trying to touch on the whole "owning combinations/test results" thing, but the way he did it was impressive, you know?

I'm glad. I think he'll be excited. Smile