World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Mar. 30, 2014

(Mar. 30, 2014  3:08 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2014  12:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: In any event, I realized I never recieved a DJ face for hosting Before the Big Bang with TheSupremeOne? Is there any reason to that? Tongue_out

You already got the DJ Face for hosting Beys of Our Lives. You only receive that particular Face once, regardless of however many more tournaments you host or act as a judge at.

Wasn't aware of that, thank you. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Apr. 22, 2014

I was just awarding the Face Boosters to the participants of the GBT2 California Qualifier and Eco ended up being the first person to ever receive (and therefore reveal), the ULTRA SECRET RARE Face ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OwnageDerp - Apr. 22, 2014

Congrats Eco for getting the first "ULTRA RARE" face!
Hopefully I'm due up for at least a rare...
Edit #1: Ironically, my page refreshed after I posted, and I got a Capricorn and Revizer face... Maybe next time. I'm willing to trade the Capricorn though.
Edit #2: Kei My mistake, I'm not a person who is commonly in the Faces scene.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Apr. 22, 2014

(Apr. 22, 2014  2:17 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Congrats Eco for getting the first "ULTRA RARE" face!

You don't understand. It's not just ULTRA RARE (like Ultimate Dragoon, Wyvern, Bloody Devil, or Shining God), it's the new ULTRA SECRET RARE rarity. It's incredibly difficult to obtain; the chances of getting one are very, very small.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Apr. 22, 2014

Wait a second. Teh fudge do u do for an eternal passport face? It looks purty :3. I guess I'm the first to notice it being added?

Also, congrats on the face Eco. I have a feeling the others (the secret rare blah blah blah) will be the orogya reviser face, gryph dragoon face, salamander ifraid face etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Apr. 22, 2014

I do know that once you become a Committee member you get a Passport Face that never expires, but otherwise ...

TBH I'm kinda surprised the Gryph Dragooon Face isn't the ULTRA SECRET RARE Face since it is the rarest of the Zero-G Faces in real life ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Apr. 22, 2014

The Gryph Dragooon face is the Coro Dragon faces design if I'm not mistaken, but red instead of yellow.

Is the golden Dragooon face the ultra secret rare in all of the stone face boosters?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Apr. 23, 2014

(Apr. 22, 2014  11:55 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I do know that once you become a Committee member you get a Passport Face that never expires, but otherwise ...

That's mostly who it's for (since Uwik wanted to clean up the Passport Face page lol), but I think we're going to give it to a select few members who have supported us for a long time too.

(Apr. 22, 2014  12:13 PM)Tri Wrote: Is the golden Dragooon face the ultra secret rare in all of the stone face boosters?

It's a mystery~

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Apr. 23, 2014

I'm pretty sure I speculated on the SECRET RARES being the Synchrom combined faces a while back. Either when *Ginga* or Tri PMed me and asked what I thought. I didn't want to actually post it because I figured it would probably be wrong, but I might as well contribute now.

Besides, there are five SECRET RARE Stone Faces and only three Synchrom combined faces, unless TT/CoroCoro/Mani Ltd. decides to release a Goreim Begirados and a Pegasus Bahamdia. Maybe the other two could be like the G3 G4 prizes or something. A bunch of people were talking about a G3 Guardian Revizer a while back.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jun. 01, 2014

I recently received four new faces, since I last posted here. Anyways, I received the ...

[Image: faceofthewyvern.png] - The DJ Face, for judging matches in my block throughout Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier.

[Image: PhantomFoxFace3.png] - The Phatom Fox III Face. I received this from a Face Booster White II, after donating $10 to the WBO.

[Image: GryphFace.png] - The Gryph Face. This is one of the faces I received from attending at least one event from GBT2 each day.

[Image: silverphoenic.png] - The Silver Phoenic Face . Of course, this was the one I was the most excited about. I received this from attending at least one event from GBT2 each day, just like the Gryph Face.

I still need a Face Booster from Kei, after attending Toronto's GBT2 Qualifier. I'll PM him about it sometime later today.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jun. 01, 2014

While I'm here a may as well ask, when will we get our faceboosters for the CT Qualifier and the Road to 500?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2014

I should be doing The Road to the Half-Thousand Events and the BeyDays BeyLotto soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Jun. 01, 2014

I am trying to make a list of 10 people with the most faces.

1st-Kei with 106 Faces!
2nd-Arupaeo with 94 Faces
3rd-Blitz with 82 Faces
4th-Dark_Mousy with 76 Faces

As you can see there are many gaps. If people could help me and find errors so in the end we can have a legit
Top 10 list and maybe even go further to Top 30, but let's star by finding the Top 10 Bladers with faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2014

(Jun. 01, 2014  4:25 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am trying to make a list of 10 people with the most faces.

1st-Kei with 106 Faces!
2nd-Arupaeo with 94 Faces
3rd-Blitz with 82 Faces
4th-Dark_Mousy with 76 Faces

As you can see there are many gaps. If people could help me and find errors so in the end we can have a legit
Top 10 list and maybe even go further to Top 30, but let's star by finding the Top 10 Bladers with faces.

Time already made that topic.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Classik - Jun. 03, 2014

I got the pegasus face!

Samurai Pegasus FTW!

Le Face of le pegasus

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Jun. 03, 2014

I am excited waiting for my face to come from GBT2 Qualifiers. Hoping to encounter a Rare.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 03, 2014

That phoneic face I got is beautiful I must say.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Jun. 05, 2014

Got two Gold faces and a onyx face too yay!
Love them

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RagerBlade - Jun. 07, 2014

In the last 2 months I achieved 4 faces! Today I got my Antique Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Jun. 07, 2014

(Jun. 07, 2014  10:56 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: In the last 2 months I achieved 4 faces! Today I got my Antique Face.

Congrats! Antique Face Party!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jun. 09, 2014

I received four new faces, since I posted last week. They're ...

[Image: GiragoFace.png] - The Girago Face. I pulled this face from a Stone Face Booster RUBY , after attending Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier. This thing is beautiful, as well as the main reason why I started pulling these Stone Face Boosters.

[Image: cygnusface.png] - The Cygnus Face. I traded this with Ryûzaki for my Gryph Face. I love the design!

[Image: escolpioface.png] - The Escolpio Face. I traded this with our forums beloved Kei for my Phantom Fox III Face. Yes, I know, it wasn't the best of ideas. But hey, at least I was quite generous, haha.

[Image: antiqueface.png] *firework noises* - The Antique Face! I'm quite glad I was eligible to receive this. This is why all members on this forum should both love and admire Kai-V, hah.

On another note, I actually have no idea what I should do. I'm really considering blowing all of my credits on Face Booster Diamonds, since I would really like to build up my Face Booster collection, though it would be nice to get a physical prize. What do you guys think I should do?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Jun. 09, 2014

Well it seems that Kei grabbed the final prize, the Gold Wyvern DJ, within the last few days, so we should expect a new wave soon. From what I hear people have their credits reset between waves so people like Stars and Dark_Mousy who already have like 100 credits can't just take the top prize before anyone else has a chance.

I'm not sure if some of the lower numbers get reset, and I'm not familiar with your tournament attendance, but if you participate frequently a reset won't faze you much if you have 9 credits.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jun. 09, 2014

Last time there was a new wave anyone who had more than 7 credits had their number set to 7.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Jun. 10, 2014

(Jun. 09, 2014  11:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Last time there was a new wave anyone who had more than 7 credits had their number set to 7.

Does anyone know if that will be the case this time?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Jun. 11, 2014

(Jun. 10, 2014  11:37 PM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  11:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Last time there was a new wave anyone who had more than 7 credits had their number set to 7.

Does anyone know if that will be the case this time?

We are definitely taking into account how many Credits some people have right now and how we would hate to see all those points get turned into new Faces in their profiles which would probably obligatorily require us to find a way to reduce the number of Faces displayed in each postbit, so do not worry.