World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Terra Blazer - Feb. 10, 2011

if there was a beyblade newspaper, this would be first in the comics section, it's that awesome

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Sparta - Feb. 10, 2011

This is really good!! Lololol hey is there such a thing as a beyblade steroid?? If so, ........................................................I'll take 4 GALLONS (I need all the help I can get LOL)!!!!!!!!

ROTFL.......but really, awesome comic. I will definitely be checking back here often.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Feb. 10, 2011

Thank you people, I have a warm feeling inside... Oh, wait. I just peed my pants in happiness.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:00 AM)MITH Wrote: I just peed my pants.

Nice to know....

What will the next one be about??

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Zeox - Feb. 10, 2011

I think he said Friday. Lol, I want the kool aid man to be one of these, Whenever the Kool Aid Man is in something it's 90 percent of the time funny.

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:57 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:00 AM)MITH Wrote: I just peed my pants.

Nice to know....

What will the next one be about??

The next one will be the debut of McFrown's Hall of Awesome, it will be a new segment called "If Beys Were People".
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Zeox Wrote: I think he said Friday. Lol, I want the kool aid man to be one of these, Whenever the Kool Aid Man is in something it's 90 percent of the time funny.

Well, I for one do not appreciate the Kool-Aid Man. I'm just playing my Wii, and all the sudden, he bursts through my wall like "OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" and I'm like "OH NO! You clean up this mess! My dad is going to bring the belt out on me when he sees this, he's not going to beleive a giant talking bowl of fruit punch burst through the wall." And then he wants me to drink out of him after debris has fallen into his big head. "Don't touch me, you drink. Don't touch me you giant beverage."

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Glad Hatter - Feb. 10, 2011

Dude, it should totally be about Mc Frown telling a noob that he's a total imbecile after Mc Frown beats him!

(Feb. 10, 2011  5:00 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Dude, it should totally be about Mc Frown telling a noob that he's a total imbecile after Mc Frown beats him!

Thanks for the idea, I'll definitely use it in McFrown's Hall of Awesome segment One-Word One-Laugh.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - eclipse162 - Feb. 10, 2011

If I was in the comic I would be like, "Whoah! I'm in a comic!". That is so funny keep it up.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 10, 2011

so just wondering who other members will you put in your comics?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Zeox - Feb. 10, 2011

8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

But you should put in Bluezee, and Mcfrown. Having like a Phoenix wright vs Edgeworth moment. They always have different opinions about things.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  5:20 AM)Zeox Wrote: 8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

But you should put in Bluezee, and Mcfrown. Having like a Phoenix wright vs Edgeworth moment. They always have different opinions about things.

it should start off with Mc Frown saying "OBJECTION!" Because Bluezee said something stupid. Or have the old Edgworth head nod/swing.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Ga' - Feb. 10, 2011

Or have the old Edgeworth disgust when people mock his cravat.

(Feb. 10, 2011  5:17 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so just wondering who other members will you put in your comics?

As many as possible.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:20 AM)Zeox Wrote: 8*obviously the first person who posted on his thread should be in one* *coughmecough*
Just keeding

McFrown is going to be in the next one, still gotta work on a design for Bluezee, but when you say it like that, yeah, it would be awshtum.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:26 AM)Nano Wrote:
Just keeding

it should start off with Mc Frown saying "OBJECTION!" Because Bluezee said something stupid. Or have the old Edgworth head nod/swing.

Sadly, although Iknow much about his games, I have never played them. Unhappy
Okay, the official date has been decided, the new comic will appear every Friday. Also, I will only put you in a comic if I have nothing big planned for the next comic and I know who you are and you are a nice person.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Furious - Feb. 10, 2011

My eyes are burned from the extremely awesome comic strip. I wonder how I'm typing.. Chocked Well, keep up the awesome work!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Dude - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  2:41 PM)MITH Wrote: you are a nice person.

Damn!

I'll never be in it, with those criteria! >: (

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Ga' - Feb. 10, 2011

^ well, maybe? You're funny in your own insulting and sarcastic way. Smile

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Feb. 11, 2011

Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

On a random note, I remember Ga'Hooleone used to be called FirinMahLazar or something like that.
New info about the next comic. McFrown's Hall of Awesome has been delayed. McFrown and Bluezee will appear in the next comic because I just thought of an awesomesauce comic with them.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  12:32 AM)MITH Wrote: Dude, I'll galdly put you in. Ga'Hooleone, too.

On a random note, I remember Ga'Hooleone used to be called FirinMahLazar or something like that.
New info about the next comic. McFrown's Hall of Awesome has been delayed. McFrown and Bluezee will appear in the next comic because I just thought of an awesomesauce comic with them.

will i be in to?

to bad it is delayed, but oh well it will still be funny (and awesome) no matter what day it comes right?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Ga' - Feb. 11, 2011

Yeah, my old name was Firinmahlazuh. You can see it in the username changes in my profile. But thanks for putting me in!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Zeox - Feb. 11, 2011

I predict this becoming filled with spam posts saying
"Plz plz plz plz let me in" "Can i be in plz?'

Anyway cool, thanks for using my suggestion mith.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - NightWolf7919 - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  1:37 AM)Zeox Wrote: I predict this becoming filled with spam posts saying
"Plz plz plz plz let me in" "Can i be in plz?'

Anyway cool, thanks for using my suggestion mith.

Hahahahaah, these are clever...Yes I agree with Zeox, now there will be tons of people sending compliments to MITH so they will be considered a "nice person" But anyway this is a great comic, I'm looking forward to McFrown appearingJoyful_2

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Glad Hatter - Feb. 11, 2011

Yes I think everyone is! It will totally be awesome... or should I say insulting, to the noob bladers?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - ƛnubis - Feb. 11, 2011

Second one was hilarious. I hope i will be in it. Bey steroids was cleaver

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Gibraltor - Feb. 11, 2011

Must push down the art critic inside of meeeee... I hope you're 10 and that's all I leave it at >.>