World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 02, 2011

At least I know how I can draw Dei-day. Didn't know how to go about it until now.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Apr. 02, 2011

I thought it was entertaining because this is my attitude completely and mercury doesn't know me well.

Thank you guys for being patient. Thad is my first time coloring with manga studio so it was a little confusing.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Nano Wrote: The same can be done with Fire Fox.
Not the funniest if you ask me. Maybe you can upload that one comic. you know, chocolate...

Oh wow, you still remember that lawl. I have a real good idea I would get either banned or warned up to 90%...

Yeah, and I'm sorry that it wasn't too funny, I guess I just wanted to show off the new color.

What do you think? Should I do the chocolate one...?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  2:39 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: What do you think? Should I do the chocolate one...?

Everyone would love it! Well, maybe not Kai-V. Or she might be flattered.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2011

Hm, what chocolate ?

(Apr. 02, 2011  2:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I thought it was entertaining because this is my attitude completely and mercury doesn't know me well.

Thank you guys for being patient. Thad is my first time coloring with manga studio so it was a little confusing.

I think you two did very well. Your coloring REALLY changed up Curry-ree's drawing style, but at the same time kept the funny that the joke delivers and REFLECT it on the art style. If you two worked together on these comics, I think it would go pretty well.

(Apr. 02, 2011  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, what chocolate ?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I just laughed so hard.

I'm sorry Kai-V, but I really honestly think that you'll ban me or warn me if I tell you. If you promise not to ban me or warn me, I'll tell you...
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:57 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I thought it was entertaining because this is my attitude completely and mercury doesn't know me well.

I think you two did very well. Your coloring REALLY changed up Curry-ree's drawing style, but at the same time kept the funny that the joke delivers and REFLECT it on the art style. If you two worked together on these comics, I think it would go pretty well.

I thought that too. BTW Dei-Day's drawing the next comic.

As quick as this came, I JUST finished drawing Dei-day. I like her hairstyle and her top on the comic. It was very simple and easy to do.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Apr. 02, 2011

PM me about it if you really want to know.
Also, ban Mercury for it, not me...

@ Moto-Moto
Are you going to post pics?

In the other thread, yes. I have a bunch of my own art stuff to work on before I post the guest comic for Mercury. But I'm not as proud of this one as I am Roan's. lol

(Apr. 02, 2011  7:10 AM)Nano Wrote:

Also, ban Mercury for it, not me...

HEY!

...Why do I have such ideas?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Apr. 02, 2011

Merc, PM me the next comic idea when you can. Write it like this:

Panel 1:
Person A "dialogue"
Panel 2:
Person B "dialogue"
Person A "dialogue"

etc.

I'll work on drawing it on Monday and I should be able to colour it all on Friday.

Also, I need character designs. I'm going to do full bodies of all potential characters so you can approve them.

(Apr. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Merc, PM me the next comic idea when you can. Write it like this:

Panel 1:
Person A "dialogue"
Panel 2:
Person B "dialogue"
Person A "dialogue"

etc.

I'll work on drawing it on Monday and I should be able to colour it all on Friday.

Also, I need character designs. I'm going to do full bodies of all potential characters so you can approve them.

Sounds good. I'll do it tonight, but I can't upload them until Sunday because I'm staying the night at a friends house.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Synth - Apr. 02, 2011

i never knew that this was going to be popular,cause mostly i just ignore it,but when i saw this awesome thread,my life changed.

thanks for making awesome comics,mercury!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Apr. 04, 2011

So, is everyone using Moto-Moto's nicknames?
If so, YAY!

I probably shouldn't ask, but what chocolate?!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 04, 2011

I dont know, but I can tell it involves breaking the rules.....

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Apr. 05, 2011

Nope, just some creepy perverted stuff.
Mercury informed mah brain.
*cough* KingKupa1... *cough*

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Apr. 05, 2011

Wow, Deikalo, excellent colouring job! And mercury, DO the chocolate one, sounds great, I don't think you'd get more than a warning unless it's REAL bad.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Apr. 06, 2011

Th!nk, if you don't know, you don't want to know...
And we're not talking warning, we're talking likely ban.
Kaji is not Moto-moto! He is Maria!!!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  8:25 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Th!nk, if you don't know, you don't want to know...

but thats the thing I get more curious when I dont Know... Pinching_eyes_2 whats with the !?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  1:05 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  8:25 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Th!nk, if you don't know, you don't want to know...

but thats the thing I get more curious when I dont Know... Pinching_eyes_2 whats with the !?

That's the user: Th!nk

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Apr. 07, 2011

Nyeh, a warn if he plays his cards right, and I'd do a few comics covering different topics first. Though we'll all know at this rate. Uncertain

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Apr. 12, 2011

EDIT: Never mind, I overreacted again.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Apr. 12, 2011

You sure you just don't want to throw ideas at me and I'll draw it? I'm terrible at ideas for short things. :U

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 12, 2011

As a fellow artist, I don't mind helping out too. Though you certainly have your own style of drawing that truly brings out the jokes, and I wouldn't wanna take that away from you...