World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: WBO Comic Strip - omegazero - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  11:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow. I didn't even see that. LOL. I actually get that, and yes I would assume that most of these people here are children, even though I myself am only 14. XD

hey im 13 dont call me a kid and great comic i wounder how no one noticed otsu in the door and did otsu say hi to kai-v every morning when he say her in the door.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 12, 2011

Just an update for all of my fans, I changed my name. It's Japanese for BIG BANG. So I'll be up with a new signiture a new avatar and a new comic soon!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 14, 2011

Heh, I changed my mind. My new name is Mercury.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 14, 2011

I take it you like Anubis? lol

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Mar. 14, 2011

You probably shouldn't update this thread with posts announcing your name change since this isn't a blog or a part of a social network - it's about your comic.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 14, 2011

Well, I didn't want to upload the next comic and not know who I am...

Which is kinda stupid, considering they'll recognize the OP is me.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 16, 2011

Okay, tonight I get my Galaxy Pegasis DX Set from the Post Office, so I'm doing an unboxing video on that. That shouldn't be up on my YouTube till tomorrow. After that, I'm doing a speed drawing of my comic, so you can see how I draw my comics.

And of course you'll be able to see how sexeh I am.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - leonebest - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  3:45 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: YES YES YES First somic in the coming three.

WBO Comic #5: Radical Mathmaticals

[Image: wbocomic5.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, I tried a different style with this one. So, this was inspired by a quote in Nano's sig, so I decided to put him in. Congrats, Nano! You have been a long lasting fan, you deserve it.

BEYBYE.
i hunt for comics and kia-v hunts for spammers(man shoulduve done this earlier darn friggen fishen trips(actullay fishing is my favorite hobby)
man wheres the next comic my laughing recorses are running out. ok im going to stop it im NOT funny.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 16, 2011

Aaand...didn't know MITH/Mercury also drew Nano. In an instant, because I seem to know Nano more in this board, I also drew MITH/Mercury's version of Nano with some clothing adjustments...because I don't know what those things around Nano's neck is.

Too bad I didn't draw this version of Kai-V and draw the no-sleeve version. MITH/Mercury's version of Kai-V in long sleeves makes her look cute.

Edit:....OH GOD. I gotta draw Roan too! His hair-eyes is awesome! XD

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  4:58 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Aaand...didn't know MITH/Mercury also drew Nano. In an instant, because I seem to know Nano more in this board, I also drew MITH/Mercury's version of Nano with some clothing adjustments...because I don't know what those things around Nano's neck is.

No wonder why I sneezed....

Thing around my neck? Where? I don't see it.

It's the bottom second to left panel if it was either a vest, a coat, or backpack straps...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 16, 2011

Lets go with a backpack. I've always wanted to carry around one like in shows Smile MAybe I carry my Beygear in it? Like Beys, Grips, Launchers and a stadium.

Too late. I went with a denim-like vest. XD

I'm terrible backpacks.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 17, 2011

OMG OMG Galaxy Pegasis DX Set arrived. I've been distracted with it, but yeh, comic will be up tonight.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - maroyasha - Mar. 17, 2011

dude i love these comics and im alway here everyday. i just dont like to post cause i can get offtopic. oh ya the fith one is awesome just dont get the last part. can someone tell me

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  3:16 AM)maroyasha Wrote: dude i love these comics and im alway here everyday. i just dont like to post cause i can get offtopic. oh ya the fith one is awesome just dont get the last part. can someone tell me

Kai-V was p.o'ed at MITH and had her hunting gun and was wondering if she should shoot him.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 17, 2011

I thought I had the gun. Sounds like something I would do...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 17, 2011

4:45 AM, EST, and I found myself drawing MITH/Mercury's version of Roan. The most interesting part was that his version looked familiar to me, like a certain Metal Fight: Beyblade character. So I checked, and his design for Roan looked similar to Reiji Mizuchi, the guy who uses Poison Serpent. Roan was featured in MITH/Mercury's 3rd WBO comic below:

http://img15.imageshack.us/f/wbocomic3.jpg/

So I drew Roan in the style of Reiji, giving him a menacing, snake-like look that Reiji sported. I also detailed the "eyes"-like headpiece on Roan's head, and even gave them eyelids! lol Also had to make sure to accent their roundness. Overall, Roan/Reiji came out pretty well, and aside from Kai-V (sorry, Nano), Roan's Kamiya-zation is one of my favorites. I especially liked the snake-like grin I took from Bleach's Gin Ichimaru.

Next up, Otsu. XD

I'm surprised I managed to do this one. It's currently 5:10 AM, EST.

I drew...yes...MITH/Mercury's version of Otsu, and god, was he fun to draw. I kept looking up at MITH/Mercury's comic and telling myself, "I can't give him a serious body like I did with Kai-V, Nano, and Roan." So, to perfect my drawing skills, I drew Otsu in a super-deformed, or "SD", style. To best portray MITH/Mercury's version of Otsu, the SD style fit perfectly with Otsu's :3 face. I used Lucky Star's Izumi Konata as a reference for the head and mouth shape. I also took his circle-like eyes and turned them into...well, these kind of eyes:
[Image: cd08785a.gif]

Otsu debuted in this comic:
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/wbocomic6.png/

Seriously, Otsu was mad fun to draw. XD I wonder who else MITH/Mercury will draw...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 17, 2011

You drew me? I want to see!

You should upload all of your drawings on her. That way MITH can see his fans comics.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - maroyasha - Mar. 17, 2011

dude these things are awesome

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Mar. 18, 2011

I just have to correct you Kaji.
GRRRRRR! SD?! IT'S CALLED CHIBI!!! aka super deformed or ultra-stylized Chibi sounds better.
No offense, I'm just an anime nerd.
GO KONATA!!!!!!! (she's my computer backround) LUCKY STAR = EPIC <-- waaaaaaaay offtopic

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 18, 2011

By Gosh!

WBO Comic #7: Juice Box

[Image: wbocomic7.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is one of my most twisted comics yet. I tried a "cute" style to create irony of Damian banishing Ginga to hell. I think it's pretty funny.

OMG! What's this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyPb4sC0LkU

ZOMG! Something else! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip-FAN-SERVICE-THREAD

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 18, 2011

Haha. I'm happy you uploaded the new comic :3

now I want juice...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote: Haha. I'm happy you uploaded the new comic :3

now I want juice...

Just don't ask Ginga.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Otsu - Mar. 18, 2011

haha i laughed.