World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: WBO Comic Strip - sucks - Mar. 07, 2011

Awsome comix! keep up the good work! must take ages. but come on! dont rush mith! by the way is it just me or are some of ur comix computer drawn and some hand drawn?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Electric - Mar. 07, 2011

Nice, I really like this.

These comics,flacking rock.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 07, 2011

Son of a bearing, this piece of shaft is hilarious. Good frictioning job MITH.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  7:03 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: MITH, there's something to think about. Beybladers using Beys of their Zodiac sign. lol
Yeah, MITH. Maybe you should do a manga about bladers who use their Beyblades (adapted from the star constellations) to serve under a great power that commands these champions to defeat another massive power that wants to destroy the universe. They travel the world in order to become legendary warriors of Beyblade.

You could call it Saint Beya. Oh wait...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Sparta - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  12:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:03 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: MITH, there's something to think about. Beybladers using Beys of their Zodiac sign. lol
Yeah, MITH. Maybe you should do a manga about bladers who use their Beyblades (adapted from the star constellations) to serve under a great power that commands these champions to defeat another massive power that wants to destroy the universe. They travel the world in order to become legendary warriors of Beyblade.

What, is that an actual saint? That would be cool! Anyways, you should make a comic on how people on this thread can't spell for 'there livs'.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 08, 2011

Had posting problems, buddeh?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Sparta - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  4:50 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Had posting problems, buddeh?

Well, I did, but for some reason they're gone, so I fixed the posts. Thanks though! Anyways, I should try and get back on topic...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Otsu - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  12:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Hah good one.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - BeybladeStation - Mar. 09, 2011

I don't wanna start being off topic.... but you should do something funny, like a Christmas theme. Santa's too fat, so he uses his Santa Bey to make room in the roof.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  1:58 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I don't wanna start being off topic.... but you should do something funny, like a Christmas theme. Santa's too fat, so he uses his Santa Bey to make room in the roof.

I have a feeling that if Santa was a Beyblade, he would be Basalt Horogium.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Mar. 09, 2011

I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier, I'm disgraced in my self (as I hold my quetzalcoatl tighter) I want to battle now Joyful_2

Amazing job so far I love manga (and drawing manga/anime) keep the good work up this my new fav thread Joyful_2

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nile - Mar. 09, 2011

this is hilarious Poor otsu hahaha lol but wouldn't he get out or something nice spelling.....................lolSmile

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 09, 2011

Hey, MITH, you wanna see what I do in my spare time when I'm not reading your comics?

I used this picture, the one you drew for your friend, as a reference.
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:58 AM)MITH Wrote: A sketch of Kai-V I drew for my friend.

Reading your comics sparked my artist's interest, and I've always wanted to try drawing an "avatar" of someone. If you keep drawing more personifications of other members of WBO, I'll give them a more fuller look, just for you, you fellow artist! I'm trying to draw Otsu next, but it's hard to take him seriously with the :3 face you gave him...

Kai-V, you've been Kamiya-fied!

Edit: For the record, I TRIED to shorten Kai-V's Bit Beasts as to not succumb to the "Tite Kubo Syndrome". The "Tite Kubo Syndrome" is my term for characters that the artist of Bleach, Tite Kubo, draws HUGE bufoolas for. Kai-V is my...hm...5th female drawing, and if you can't already tell by my style...drawing Bit Beasts is hard...

Edit 2: Also, this only took me half an hour to draw. And it's just a bust. I'm getting better. WOO!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  12:36 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Hey, MITH, you wanna see what I do in my spare time when I'm not reading your comics?

I used this picture, the one you drew for your friend, as a reference.
(Mar. 06, 2011  8:58 AM)MITH Wrote: A sketch of Kai-V I drew for my friend.

Reading your comics sparked my artist's interest, and I've always wanted to try drawing an "avatar" of someone. If you keep drawing more personifications of other members of WBO, I'll give them a more fuller look, just for you, you fellow artist! I'm trying to draw Otsu next, but it's hard to take him seriously with the :3 face you gave him...

Kai-V, you've been Kamiya-fied!

Edit: For the record, I TRIED to shorten Kai-V's Bit Beasts as to not succumb to the "Tite Kubo Syndrome". The "Tite Kubo Syndrome" is my term for characters that the artist of Bleach, Tite Kubo, draws HUGE bufoolas for. Kai-V is my...hm...5th female drawing, and if you can't already tell by my style...drawing Bit Beasts is hard...

Edit 2: Also, this only took me half an hour to draw. And it's just a bust. I'm getting better. WOO!

Dude, that's great!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Mar. 09, 2011

whens the next one going to be done Joyful_2 as i really like them, and thier cool Wink

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Mar. 09, 2011

That Kai-V reminded me of a otter for some reason.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - DPTButton - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  8:30 PM)Nano Wrote: That Kai-V reminded me of a otter for some reason.

LOL same with me, first I thought it was a Beaver then otter, Great 6th comic
Deikailo, I would rather have a comedy comic then a sophisticated one

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  3:55 PM)MITH Wrote: Dude, that's great!

Glad to know that you liked it. Since I'm on a break with my fanfiction projects drawing-related stuff, I thought it'd be fun to take a stab at new projects. XD Your comics has good jokes, better than mine. lol

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Janstarblast - Mar. 10, 2011

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Awesome and funny dude!!! I have a suggestion to make!!! See, I read this in someone's (whom I dont remember) signature,you know they put up funny quotes in the sig!! Yeah, so it waz lyk, there was some person(whom I dont remember again) who posted unnecessarily and kept on saying that he wants a warning level!!!(something dats impossible to believe) Now, the reason why it was funny, was becoz of the mod's reaction. The mod(whom I dont remember.......... again) had his posts warned... Now for the reason the mod gave: 'YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND'!!!! I'll try to find out about who has this post in their sig OR in which thread is dis post

EDIT: OK this is somethin different, but its funny!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Android-App
Read the signature spoiler of- Joe on the 1st page. Kai- V, our teacher, teaches us how to answer difficult questions and how to post pretty obvious things....

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  11:57 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Post Removed....

??? what was that all about? and what did it have to do with this topic? that is completely random and strange i belive that has a better home.... in the random thoughts maybe...

Wow im completly speech less at how random and strange that was... Speechless

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Ga' - Mar. 10, 2011

^He was making a suggestion. And the post he was talking about was Roan who warned him.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  4:36 AM)Sparta Wrote: What, is that an actual saint? That would be cool! Anyways, you should make a comic on how people on this thread can't spell for 'there livs'.
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:34 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Deikailo, I would rather have a comedy comic then a sophisticated one
Why is Otsu the only one who gets my joke? Unhappy Are you really all that young?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Ga' - Mar. 10, 2011

Wow. I didn't even see that. LOL. I actually get that, and yes I would assume that most of these people here are children, even though I myself am only 14. XD

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Zaneago - Mar. 10, 2011

Awsome comic strip.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Mar. 11, 2011

Deikailo
i did see it, I just didn't have much to say and I didn't want to spam.

Thanks you helped me revive my manga drawing self again, as I lost it due to stress and exams, but now I'm free to draw Manga again!!!!Joyful_2