World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) (/Thread-What-are-you-getting-for-christmas-now-what-did-you-get)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - To - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:40 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  7:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  7:13 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  6:08 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  5:57 AM)neek_alert Wrote: the bull booster turns out to be a disapointment Tired Crying
why does my horoscope have to be carp?! ;_;

Count yourself lucky you're not Sagittarius. =_=

Yeah, like me.

*high five*
haha I'm a freaking Libra

Gemini. Ugh.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2008

we haven't even seen gemeos yet

well i have but you guys haven't

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - To - Dec. 31, 2008

I say "Ugh" because there is not Beyblade for it yet.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2008

it's coming

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - To - Dec. 31, 2008

I lol if it like splits in two like HMS blade did.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Sasch - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  11:14 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:40 PM)Sasch Wrote: haha I'm a freaking Libra

*high five* same Tongue_out
Yeah, we're good blades!

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: we haven't even seen gemeos yet

well i have but you guys haven't

You've seen it?

let's cut his eyes out and threaten them until they draw a picture for us

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 31, 2008

Hey BeyBrad, can you get a picture for us, or some sort of description at least? and what about for Escorpio?

it sort of looks like a piece of poop (gemeos)

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Blitz - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it sort of looks like a piece of poop (gemeos)

Sounds promising >.> lol

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it sort of looks like a piece of poop (gemeos)

NoMoreHeroes Wrote:Ugh.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - bugturtles - Dec. 31, 2008

so is it swirly or just like completely oval-like

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Rocky - Dec. 31, 2008

I still don't actually believe him. =_=

i swear it actually does look like a piece of poop

i wish i could show you, you'll all see soon enough!

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Neeek - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:40 AM)bugturtles Wrote: so is it swirly or just like completely oval-like

your poop must be wierdly round (i'm uncomfortable with this convosation) 0_0;

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i swear it actually does look like a piece of poop

where do you get your sources from?! GAH! must see Confused
your a fountain of mystery and information XD

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Rocky - Dec. 31, 2008

Draw us a picture! Grin

i can't show you

sorry!

Definitely lying if you can't even draw a quick sketch. XD

Or have you been sworn to secrecy? Gasp

sworn to secrecy

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Roan - Dec. 31, 2008

**ruled by secrecy

See what I did there?

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his bey?

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - bugturtles - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:59 AM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  12:40 AM)bugturtles Wrote: so is it swirly or just like completely oval-like

your poop must be wierdly round (i'm uncomfortable with this convosation) 0_0;

(Dec. 31, 2008  12:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i swear it actually does look like a piece of poop

where do you get your sources from?! GAH! must see Confused

no when i think of poop i always think of the way cartoonists draw it- swirly-like.

probably a japanese webmaster or something of the sort, i'm sure its one of those "here's a sneak peak, but please don't release publicly!" kind of deals

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - utsavkotrial - Jan. 01, 2009

srry im a little late here Unhappy

i got new CDs for my PS2 -

Sonic Unleashed
Quantum Of Solace (it RAWX)
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge Of Cerberus
Prince Of Persia : Warrior Within
NFS Undercover

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - AnnieDuck - Jan. 01, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2008  4:36 PM)Nikku Wrote: A printer for my laptop (i haven't had one at uni and could really do with one!)
A camera bag.
Richard Hammond Autobiography
iTunes Vouchers (I don't really like iTunes, but i'm not complaining)
isenseven snowboarding dvd.
A small amount of money.

I was really happy and after living on my own for the first time this year, seeing family really meant a lot to me.

details

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Sam - Jan. 01, 2009

oh yeah i also got halo action figures

you know you're pretty freaking cool when you have halo action figures

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Nikku - Jan. 02, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  8:33 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  4:36 PM)Nikku Wrote: A printer for my laptop (i haven't had one at uni and could really do with one!)
A camera bag.
Richard Hammond Autobiography
iTunes Vouchers (I don't really like iTunes, but i'm not complaining)
isenseven snowboarding dvd.
A small amount of money.

I was really happy and after living on my own for the first time this year, seeing family really meant a lot to me.

details

it's the 'As you do' one... i'm taking Journalism at University and i think all my relatives have decided that i should follow in the steps of Richard Hammond! I read 'On the Edge' last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, so i'm hoping this will be just as insightful ^^.