World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) (/Thread-What-are-you-getting-for-christmas-now-what-did-you-get)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Rocky - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  1:22 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Got Jarome Iginla Calgary Flame jersey, really happy, as I wanted it very much.
I also get WiiFit, I think my parents try to say something by getting that, but I dont need it, it not cool.
I also get WiiMusic, but it really stupid.
I got Pokeball with $200 from godfather,I laughed because I was "Wah, Pokeball?"
I got CHrono Tirger for DS, I like this game, remind me of DragonBall looking character.
I get BoomBlox, and De Blob for Wii, both kind of cool. BoomBlox came in box with Wii points card, I going to buy World of Goo, and something else with it.
Got Gundam kit with set of markers too, I never built gundam so this is new to me.

That's sounds pretty awesome. Grin I love the Pokéball idea. XD Wish I had a Grandad that cool.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Bey Brad - Dec. 29, 2008

hahaha yeah that pokeball thing is awesome!

chrono trigger rules man, and the characters are designed by the DBZ artist

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - bugturtles - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  1:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha yeah that pokeball thing is awesome!

chrono trigger rules man, and the characters are designed by the DBZ artist

i just knew the style was super familiar..

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Neeek - Dec. 30, 2008

the MFB attack and balnce reshuffle turned out to be awesome!
the balance stadium is just to good, my first takra stadium (so deprived) never going back to smelly hasbro stadiums Angry now i know what all you peoples were talking about whe you said hasbro stadiums were crappy.
the main MFB, out of that set, that stands out is aquario. it owns the rest! XD
the bull booster turns out to be a disapointment Tired Crying
why does my horoscope have to be carp?! ;_;
the string launcher gives whiplash, yoawwch! my fingers are red Pinching_eyes

My nano chromatic is filled with jpop, jrock, anime soundtracks....
cannot get enough!

i have play GH:WT so much i have completed it on medium and am half way through hard XD

overall good xmas! Grin

(money to spare, BONUS!)

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Nikku - Dec. 30, 2008

A printer for my laptop (i haven't had one at uni and could really do with one!)
A camera bag.
Richard Hammond Autobiography
iTunes Vouchers (I don't really like iTunes, but i'm not complaining)
isenseven snowboarding dvd.
A small amount of money.

I was really happy and after living on my own for the first time this year, seeing family really meant a lot to me.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Rocky - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  5:57 AM)neek_alert Wrote: the bull booster turns out to be a disapointment Tired Crying

Count yourself lucky you're not Sagittarius. =_=

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Roan - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  6:08 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  5:57 AM)neek_alert Wrote: the bull booster turns out to be a disapointment Tired Crying

Yeah, like me.

(Dec. 30, 2008  7:13 PM)Roan Wrote:

Yeah, like me.

*high five*

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2008

me too lmao

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Shake.junt95 - Dec. 30, 2008

me 3 lol

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 30, 2008

added to all my other gifts from Hanukkah, my godfather gave me $10,000.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Roan - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:01 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: my godfather gave me $10,000.

:pwn:

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Rocky - Dec. 30, 2008

WOAH. Please tell me you have some sort of dollar I haven't heard of that has a really low conversion rate. Chocked

EDIT: Clearly not - you live in Los Angeles. That's just not fair dammit. ;__;

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:01 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: added to all my other gifts from Hanukkah, my godfather gave me $10,000.

and you can only buy 3 RBV2? psh, n00b

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - bugturtles - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:04 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:01 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: my godfather gave me $10,000.

:pwn:

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Rocky - Dec. 30, 2008

I wonder how many Quetzalcoatls you could buy with that.......$)

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 30, 2008

lol... well I'm most likely gonna use that money towards my car, so that instead of getting a used car, I can get a new 09 Infiniti or Audi.

But, depending on the turnout on what I get in the Pisces random booster, if I don't get Pisces, i'll buy a few more.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:10 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: lol... well I'm most likely gonna use that money towards my car, so that instead of getting a used car, I can get a new 09 Infiniti or Audi.

But, depending on the turnout on what I get in the Pisces random booster, if I don't get Pisces, i'll buy a few more.

don't count on it, the boosters are almost sold out everywhere

also new cars are a giant waste of money

RE: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Mankster - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:10 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: lol... well I'm most likely gonna use that money towards my car, so that instead of getting a used car, I can get a new 09 Infiniti or Audi.

don't count on it, the boosters are almost sold out everywhere

also new cars are a giant waste of money

Very true. You can get much better deals on used cars.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Sasch - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  7:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Yeah, like me.

*high five*
haha I'm a freaking Libra

Damn you! XP

Maybe eventually they'll bring out a new Chiron and it'll be a massive improvement and own them all. ^w^

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Blitz - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  10:40 PM)Sasch Wrote: haha I'm a freaking Libra

*high five* same Tongue_out

and on topic - I got £100, Stuff for my car (tht i can't legally drive yet Unhappy ) & family guy season 7.

(Dec. 30, 2008  6:08 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Count yourself lucky you're not Sagittarius. =_=
Yeah, like me.

Just realised, our birthdays are on the same day. Grin

I'm only looking at a new car, since the 09 models are updated. Like the new Audi A4 has a totally different look then the older ones, and I don't like the older ones. And for the infiniti, the sedan is now a G37 instead of the old G35.

Oh, and I bought the 3 pisces boosters

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Roan - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  11:28 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  6:08 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Count yourself lucky you're not Sagittarius. =_=
Yeah, like me.

Just realised, our birthdays are on the same day. Grin

Sweet.