World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S (/Thread-Product-BB-108-L-Drago-Destroy-F-S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 15, 2011

EDIT"wrong place

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Truthinthenight - Feb. 15, 2011

the Picture which was just posted pretty much confirms that the metal wheel is on top.... but my concern is about the way the beyblade will look, especially after use. think bout the fact that metal will chip, its just alot of concern in that area, i hope just they pull a rabbit out of the hat, with this. because so far, this seems to get weirder the more info is learned on this bey.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - NitroNeo - Feb. 15, 2011

Hi it may be my eyes but do the bottom on Fang leone & L-Drago destroy kinda look similar , sorry if it doesn't , it kinda looks like to me

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Pimpju - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  7:20 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: the Picture which was just posted pretty much confirms that the metal wheel is on top.... but my concern is about the way the beyblade will look, especially after use. think bout the fact that metal will chip, its just alot of concern in that area, i hope just they pull a rabbit out of the hat, with this. because so far, this seems to get weirder the more info is learned on this bey.

Because metal chips so much more easily than plastic.

I just hope that they don't dull the edges or make it more rounded for safety purposes.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeybladeStation - Feb. 16, 2011

Wow Kai-V! That is pretty good!
Also @Truthintheright It's a little early to throw out speculations. Also I doubt that highly. It makes not sense putting the metal on the top of plastic.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - jfifthb - Feb. 16, 2011

lol the dragon looked more like a horse in that picture sorry if off-topic

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - theunderdog - Feb. 16, 2011

My prediction is that a high chance that there is going to be a new kind of Bey-launcher L for L-drago Destroy maybe a whole different color or new look but that's just a guess

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  3:06 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: My prediction is that a high chance that there is going to be a new kind of Bey-launcher L for L-drago Destroy maybe a whole different color or new look but that's just a guess

I doubt there will be a new colour. With TAKARA-TOMY it is very clear that everything that is white with Beylaunchers involves left-spin.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 16, 2011

Well what if they have new types of beylaunchers? I mean they have the Cosmo Blue (Most likely for BBP) and the Army Green (Most Likely for FL) Beylaunchers, and if they are gonna make those count as new items (BB-110 and BB-111 on the product list I think), then their probably gonna be different, unlike in the past where a beylauncher would be released in a different color in a bey or something.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  3:12 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Well what if they have new types of beylaunchers? I mean they have the Cosmo Blue (Most likely for BBP) and the Army Green (Most Likely for FL) Beylaunchers, and if they are gonna make those count as new items (BB-110 and BB-111 on the product list I think), then their probably gonna be different, unlike in the past where a beylauncher would be released in a different color in a bey or something.

Exactly : they have already done it and they could do it again, because the Beylauncher itself is probably out of production (BB-17) and can only be gotten in some sets now. For certain it would really not surprise me.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Stone leone - Feb. 16, 2011

This probalby won't come out to NA for like over a year so I'll order online when it comes out to japan because if I wait for it to be released by hasbro I'll be out of beyblades by then

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Ultra - Feb. 16, 2011

^Completly pointless post. Everything you wrote there was obvious/uninteresting. Also it will be more than a year before this is released by Hasbro. They haven't even started releasing the series two beys yet.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - H8R - Feb. 16, 2011

it would be good if the Cosmo blue bey launcher's string would be as long as the meteo L-Drago beylauncher string maybe even longer it could result in some great smash attack for attack wheels like vulcan,gravity,and ray!

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Ultra - Feb. 16, 2011

Wouldn't help much and would also help other types too also this doesn't really belong in this topic.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Truthinthenight - Feb. 16, 2011

wrong topic, didn't know srry

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyJun - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  5:06 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: can someone explain recoil to me, i really think i'm getting it wrong
Wrong place to ask. Use the "ask the question, get an answer" thread.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - gingee703 - Feb. 18, 2011

It looks like it will have a thick metal wheel and also a good texture with the flames.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Electric - Feb. 18, 2011

Hey, this is weird, Maybe the tips have series' like F: D is Final Drive, F: S might be Final -SOMETHING-

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - abhicherath - Feb. 18, 2011

hmmm final spirit??maybe im soo gonna stock up on this.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 18, 2011

Stop with the speculation. Or, if you're gonna speculate, at least elaborate and leave a good, reasonable, guess supported by other things, like I do. Please.....

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Nojo294 - Feb. 18, 2011

Just a thought... If Big Bang pegasis' FGrin was Final Drive, then FConfused could mean Final ______...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Raigeko13 - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:45 PM)Electric Wrote: Hey, this is weird, Maybe the tips have series' like F: D is Final Drive, F: S might be Final -SOMETHING-

I'm thinking Final Smash. Maybe when he is almost out of RPM he will switch over to a rubber flat or something and try one last attack. What the problem is though, how would the bey know when to switch...?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Ultra - Feb. 18, 2011

I think we should lock this again because the last few pages have just been speculation on the name of the tip.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  7:11 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Stop with the speculation. Or, if you're gonna speculate, at least elaborate and leave a good, reasonable, guess supported by other things, like I do. Please.....

Kai-V Wrote:If you find new information or pictures of L Drago Destroy F that have not already been posted, then contact a staff member to ask them to reopen this topic. Do not post the new content elsewhere.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2011

Apparently there is 80% metal in L Drago Destroy, and there is a rubber disk.