World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S (/Thread-Product-BB-108-L-Drago-Destroy-F-S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - brianDAblader - Feb. 13, 2011

probability of hasbro releasing this in next two years after they release meteo ldrago?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  6:23 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: probability of hasbro releasing this in next two years after they release meteo ldrago?

In the next two years, yes ...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - bb gregandcin - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  9:54 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:41 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: god. they keep changing the way the metal wheels and bottoms look. they are falling apart

It's a new system. They are supposed to change.

have you relizied when something changes too much, it colapies

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Evan - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:11 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:41 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: god. they keep changing the way the metal wheels and bottoms look. they are falling apart

I think you meant to say collapses.......

Splitting the MW and fusing the track and bottom is not that HUGE of a change. Look at the V to V2 series, they added support parts. V2 to G changed to engine gears. G to HMS was completely new

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - bb gregandcin - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:13 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:11 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:

I think you meant to say collapses.......

Splitting the MW and fusing the track and bottom is not that HUGE of a change. Look at the V to V2 series, they added support parts. V2 to G changed to engine gears. G to HMS was completely new

I understand, but why do you have to correct my spelling. The bey looks good though

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - akrish3 - Feb. 14, 2011

OK so.. talking about engine gears, just look at the name Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
FGrin= final drive ? where the hell is the drive coming from? maybe its like engine gear for the new beys!
But i dont think it would increase speed but change the tip somehow... like HF/S but in battle!!!
that would be awesome!
maybe it will be the same for all the new beys!
and maybe the S in F: S is also something like drive or somethin related to that. maybe Final Spin?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Ultra - Feb. 14, 2011

A name doesn't really have to mean anything. It is very unlikely that is an engine gear.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Truthinthenight - Feb. 14, 2011

I believe the best thing for us to do, is to simply wait, until Takara Tomy releases a better picture(s) of this beyblade, due to, this current picture seems a bit off, seeing how it does not even have the symbol of L'Drago on the face.... In addition, it may not be metal on top at all... due to, the first picture(s) tend to be a good bit off from what will be or is reality. If you look back to the first picture(s) of Hell Kerbecs, you may see what I am getting at for as color(s) are concerned, also, we had the name wrong for that beyblade as-well, we all called it "Hell Kerbex" for the longest, so a lot of things are still "up in the air." The only thing we can be certain of is, L'Drago Destroy will most likely be a low-profile attack type beyblade. Just as L'Drago Destroy's predecessors have been for the duration of the creation of L'Drago Beyblades.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  3:25 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: I believe the best thing for us to do, is to simply wait, until Takara Tomy releases a better picture(s) of this beyblade, due to, this current picture seems a bit off, seeing how it does not even have the symbol of L'Drago on the face.... In addition, it may not be metal on top at all... due to, the first picture(s) tend to be a good bit off from what will be or is reality. If you look back to the first picture(s) of Hell Kerbecs, you may see what I am getting at for as color(s) are concerned, also, we had the name wrong for that beyblade as-well, we all called it "Hell Kerbex" for the longest, so a lot of things are still "up in the air." The only thing we can be certain of is, L'Drago Destroy will most likely be a low-profile attack type beyblade. Just as L'Drago Destroy's predecessors have been for the duration of the creation of L'Drago Beyblades.

The Face not having L Drago's Face means absolutely nothing, because on the small picture I first posted it was there, in the background. Furthermore, if it does not look like metal to you I do not know what it is supposed to be ... This is L Drago Destroy and it has a Metal Wheel at least majorily on top, those are facts that you cannot just doubt ...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - H8R - Feb. 14, 2011

well i think all we can do is wait as the other comment stated it is confirmed as ldrago destroy it could be low profile and maybe not we cant say anything until we see pics OF the F:S

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 14, 2011

It will be a huge coincidence if L Drago Destroy ends up being useless at first until a new part comes out, similar to how L Drago was disappointing, now it has a job in destabilizing, Lightning L Drago couldn't find the right parts at first (For a short time), now it is the best attack wheel, and Meteo L Drago, which was bashed on for not having any zombie/spin stealing ability like it was supposed to, now it has use in smash, and might even be top tier like Vulcan and Lightning.

Maybe the F might stand for Final, actually, since in the past all the abbreviations always meant the same thing, such as how R always meant Rubber. The "Final" should probably represent the timing in which the gimmick will go off, which is more likely to be towards the end of the battle.

Anyway, that clear wheel looks like it will cause floor scrapes, but it also looks like it will bring smash since the dragon heads seem to be to curved in.

Oh yeah, I forgot, thanks for the Kai-V.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Pcyborg - Feb. 14, 2011

To be honest, this is the first time I've ever seen a metal part on a bey with so much details on it o_o. I hope the final release doesnt have paint on it >_<. Seeing it getting scrapped away like Meteo is just heart wrenching.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  5:44 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: To be honest, this is the first time I've ever seen a metal part on a bey with so much details on it o_o. I hope the final release doesnt have paint on it >_<. Seeing it getting scrapped away like Meteo is just heart wrenching.

It seems like the lines are going to be red, but otherwise not too much paint, no.

Thank you, Sequoia.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - ThePokeBlader - Feb. 14, 2011

So that explains the destroy l drago clear wheel in top and metal in bottom how awesome Grin although its not what i really expected but still its better than destroy l drago lol

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeyCenter - Feb. 14, 2011

ITS GONNA BE AWSUM. Way better than meteo. i think it will be an attack type with a bit of stamina so it doesn't knock it self out like Meteo

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeybladeStation - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  11:39 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: ITS GONNA BE AWSUM. Way better than meteo. i think it will be an attack type with a bit of stamina so it doesn't knock it self out like Meteo
You're kidding right? L-Drago a stamina? That doesn't sound right...
Its probably gonna be an Attack and you can't tell if it will be better than Meteo L-Drago. There are no testings or anything of it yet.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - JonnB - Feb. 14, 2011

..Well I'm sure TakaraTOMY is going to market it as an Attack Type but competitively its hard to speculate about that

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - The Fire Wyrm - Feb. 15, 2011

F-S will probly stand for final stance.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 15, 2011

Although that would be rather mundane for a gimmick name.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - .Victory Star. - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  12:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: F-S will probly stand for final stance.

Or Final Spin...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - JonnB - Feb. 15, 2011

There is honestly barely any information on this bey to start speculating names out of nowhere.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 15, 2011

Could we put this under temporary lock again? Seems patience is boiling a little.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2011

For this Beyblade it seems that we will indeed have to lock this again ...

If you find new information or pictures of L Drago Destroy FConfused that have not already been posted, then contact a staff member to ask them to reopen this topic. Do not post the new content elsewhere.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2011

Hm, a new picture already, but it is from the manga and it does not show much, so I will close this again soon ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-10801860173-11050782554.html

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Truthinthenight - Feb. 15, 2011

Thanks gurl, ur da best Ms.Kai-V, that was fast, now if only, shipping from japan was as fast as u.