World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S (/Thread-Product-BB-108-L-Drago-Destroy-F-S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Otsu - Apr. 22, 2011

it's not hitting anything, of course s looks stable, look at his battle video against big bang.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Mr. N - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  4:10 PM)Otsu Wrote: it's not hitting anything, of course s looks stable, look at his battle video against big bang.

We still can't base anything off uncustomized battles.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BEY-TRACKER - Apr. 22, 2011

I just hope that LDD can give a better smash attack, since I watched some of the videos and it seems that the HF bottom becomes weaker as it loses stamina. correct me if i am wrong.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - th!nk - Apr. 22, 2011

Thanks Kai-V for the weight, and AD for the vid. Glad to see it's not too light. Still, can't wait to get my hands on it... Or just for some testing of it's smash....

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - takenmylife - Apr. 22, 2011

l drago destroy is making a better reputation then big bang pegasis since it is has all ready defeated basalt bull 230 cs as shown in KAI-V video

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - takenmylife - Apr. 23, 2011

It make me sad that akirasdaddy acutally downsized LLD by making a remark on his video that BBP is better but it literally knocked out basalt bull 230 cs in 15 sec. BBP coulldnt even make a mark on him plus i didnt see him even slide shot we should atleast test the results instead of making rash decisions

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Hero - Apr. 23, 2011

takenmylife, don't take battles using beyblades that are not customized seriously. Besides, that is only one round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPjOB0yvPQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
L DRAGO DESTROY unboxing b bb18libra

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)takenmylife Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPjOB0yvPQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
L DRAGO DESTROY unboxing b bb18libra

Do we really need an unboxing ... ?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - th!nk - Apr. 23, 2011

I guess videos are videos, as much as they don't interest me, I'm sure some people enjoy them.

Also, have we decided what colour L Drago III is yet? Is it dark grey/slate or black? Gotta know if I need to buy spray paint before mine gets here.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Apr. 23, 2011

Unboxing are things that I find totally pointless. In this case for instance, it teaches us absolutely nothing, so I could have really done without it. Plus, once you know how BB-105 is packaged, then you know how everything else in that series will be packaged too ...

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree about the pointlessness of unboxings, but still, I don't think there's any reason not to post it. I'm sure there are people who would be interested. At least for another view of the coloration and such.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - PlayMadeSimple - Apr. 23, 2011

Something to do to pass the boredom, ahah.

Anyway, TH170 and LDD might actually become a seriously competitive combo. I love how the rubber is placed more towards the bottom of the wheel, and if TH170 actually consists of a stable locking mechanism, it might really prove fruitful. TH170 is just a little higher than 145, so the rubber is sure to make contact with the MW wheel of something like Basalt BD145, and from what I saw in the R145 video, 190 might really make dents in 230... Me likey

Of course, unless the combo outspins LTS/DC's, it's going to have a glaring weakness. And, do keep in mind that Basalt BD145 is still a pretty hard to beat combo, even if you get past bd145, the sides have very, very little recoil, and on top, well, have you used it against Hell or Libra at 230? The latter seems to do marginally better, but using Aquario, at least, I get a lot of destabilisation, and KO's, happening to the taller beyblade. Not sure if Bull or Kerbecs have the same effect, I'll need to try that later.

Ordered a LDD (and two RBV7), and getting it shipped express. Man, I hope it's worth it.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - aimano369 - Apr. 23, 2011

I have it, it's real cool actually, the mode change is rather quick, but none the less, the HF is dayum good. Also, the bey sometimes loses balance when switching to S but the other bey can knock it back and spin stealing this time around is okay, like MLD but a bit better

Well, personally, I'm really excited for every part of this beyblade.
I don't mind the quick change, it might cost balance/spin, but given it's a left spin bey with rubber, that'll be quickly stolen back (assuming you keep using it with left spin bey.
I can't wait for a video of the mechanism, though. Curious to see how they've done it.

Also, I'm taking it that L-DragoIII Is Dark/Slate Grey?
Methinks I need to buy spraypaint.

Waiting for AkirasDaddy or Dimsum2u to stock up on the gold edition. It's just too beautiful to resist. <3

Is the black paint really that bad? It looks great, IMO. Don't care much for FConfused though... I also love the face, those spikes protruding from its neck and the claws under the head are smexy.

Now that you mention it, I do notice the difference. It does indeed look much nicer, it would have been cooler if it were printed on though ... Oh well, I guess beggers can't be choosers.

Oh wow, destroy keeps getting better and better. I've been looking at ADs uncustomized videos.

Video 1. EVen after a stamina loss from HF, when changed to S it remained stable and wobbled alot towards the outside (because of s, but i think its because weight is around the outside.

Video 2. vs big bang LDD floor scraped mostly because of S, but also because its heavy on the outside otherwise FS wich is about 145 + bottom height would not scrape even on S

video 3. basalt holgoium vs the chunk missing from basalt supposedly lets it rebound attacks heavily. LDD floor scraped alot here, further proving my theory.

since weight on the outside is good for attack types, i see this as becoming quitee the fast bugger.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - AkirasDaddy - Apr. 23, 2011

The Mechanism of the L-Drago Destroy's Final Survive.

the sharp tip is what messes up the bey everytime LLD is doing good the tip changes to the sharp then t turns bad but still i think we have not unlocked its full potenial

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 23, 2011

LLD is not LDD.

(Apr. 23, 2011  7:27 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: The Mechanism of the L-Drago Destroy's Final Survive.

AkirasDaddy, you are a LEGEND! Thankyou so much, my curiosity is finally sated Grin

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - OkiBlaze - Apr. 23, 2011

Picked this up today. Fun to play with, and I've played around with some combos.

I think I've found the game balancer with Basalt 230 combos.