World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S (/Thread-Product-BB-108-L-Drago-Destroy-F-S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2011

The official Beyblade site got updated, if any of you still want other pictures. However, they do not mention "Left Launcher 2" at all, so we still have no idea what it is really called ...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - X1 - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No no no! The word Final Survival means that S tip will be released much later in the match, when L drago's spin is actually.... failing. Actually, Stamina was first called Survival, amirite?

Didn't you notice that was a modified F:S with metal, maybe that is the reason it came late. I hope this doesn't stand true for Destroy's plastic F:S.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - th!nk - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No no no! The word Final Survival means that S tip will be released much later in the match, when L drago's spin is actually.... failing. Actually, Stamina was first called Survival, amirite?

URONG. It was called endurance, in plastics. And I sincerely doubt the name has THAT much bearing on when it changes modes, Final Drive doesn't activate as the blade is running out of spin.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - aimano369 - Apr. 15, 2011

i am so damn confused, i click all the pictures, and some pics make L Drago look silver and other Black (oh dayum the black is awesome). Is it the lighting or my eyes are carp. But Yeah super excited for this, hoping it is amazing on it's own. And does anyone know the diameter of the bey, cause one picture suggests it's a Basalt size or a Kerbecs size, Please don't get mad as i am confused, real bad.

Thanks Kai-V =)

Hm, so the launcher is called "Right/Light Launcher 2L" ... Why are those launchers considered "light" ? If that is true, they were considered "light" before the Beylaunchers were even released, so what was it 'not heavy' compared to ?

Anyway, the pieces of the Beyblade itself are "Metal Frame", and "PC, PVC Core". Apparently no official Clear Wheel this time.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - th!nk - Apr. 15, 2011

Heh, good point, but it confirms the Light launcher name. LL2L is a cool abbreviation, though.
Well, they wouldn't call the underside bit a clear wheel, it's not close enough to a standard CW.

I'm guessing beylaunchers were designed before light launchers were named so.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - OkiBlaze - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, so the launcher is called "Right/Light Launcher 2L" ... Why are those launchers considered "light" ? If that is true, they were considered "light" before the Beylaunchers were even released, so what was it 'not heavy' compared to ?

Anyway, the pieces of the Beyblade itself are "Metal Frame", and "PC, PVC Core". Apparently no official Clear Wheel this time.

So it wasn't Engrish after all? Maybe they mean "light" power?

Hmm, PC and PVC Core? Two parts for the Clear Wheel?

EDIT: I am an idiot.

Thanks Kai-V!

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - H8R - Apr. 15, 2011

Thank you Kai-V for the pictures I was thinking for a LL2 HAHA anyways I am looking forward to this bey i have it confirmed as My friend is in japan and has bought me a lot of beys. Smile and looking forward to the FConfused bottom thank you again

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Beat Lynx - Apr. 15, 2011

Cool Bey!

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Truthinthenight - Apr. 15, 2011

[Image: bb108.jpg] and here is another picture of L'Drago, which proves the color, silver..... I know, BLACK would have been so much better, but theres always spray paint!

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official Beyblade site got updated, if any of you still want other pictures. However, they do not mention "Left Launcher 2" at all, so we still have no idea what it is really called ...

what is the Officsl beyblade site, you are speaking of?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BladeStorm - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  8:27 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: what is the Officsl beyblade site, you are speaking of?

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/index.html

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeybladeStation - Apr. 15, 2011

Cool. The pictures look nice, I just hope there's a better picture of L-Drago Destroy, standing face up like in that picture, without text all over it.

Thanks, truthinthenight.

(Apr. 15, 2011  8:27 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: [Big picture.] and here is another picture of L'Drago, which proves the color, silver..... I know, BLACK would have been so much better, but theres always spray paint!

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official Beyblade site got updated, if any of you still want other pictures. However, they do not mention "Left Launcher 2" at all, so we still have no idea what it is really called ...

what is the Officsl beyblade site, you are speaking of?

I had already posted an official picture which was not as saturated as the one I had previously posted, which is why I just said redirected people to the official site if they simply wanted more pictures ...

What would be a lot more relevant to post is something like this, which shows L Drago Destroy in a real-life situation :
So, the confirmed colour is not really silver, mostly between silver and bland black ...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - BeybladeStation - Apr. 15, 2011

WOW! That looks great! Do thats how it really looks like.

Thanks for the pictures, Kai-V!

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Serotonin - Apr. 15, 2011

Disappointingly, L Drago Destroy looks the worst I've seen it in the "real-life situation" image. Ugh, it looks terrible.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 15, 2011

Unlike the past L-Drago's, this one actually looks intimidating. If not the strangest one definitely.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Otsu - Apr. 15, 2011

practically every picture we see of l drago destroy it looks different. i def wanna get a hold of that gold recolor though. spiffy.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - aimano369 - Apr. 16, 2011

Nice find. Looks good and all, but can anyone translate what those pics say/?? any vital information?? thanks again.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Mr. N - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i seen a new pic or it it seems to a MF mixed with some thing elce

Where's the MF?

Anyways, F:S doesn't seem to be that good. HF isn't that good, but the switch from HF to S might help. I just hope that L-Drago Destroy will be useful. I also despise stickers...

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kai-V - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Disappointingly, L Drago Destroy looks the worst I've seen it in the "real-life situation" image. Ugh, it looks terrible.

I think it is due to something that we must concede to people like my mother : blue does not match with black, at all, hah.

aimano369 Wrote:Nice find. Looks good and all, but can anyone translate what those pics say/?? any vital information?? thanks again.

All the important information has already been posted in this topic.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - X1 - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Disappointingly, L Drago Destroy looks the worst I've seen it in the "real-life situation" image. Ugh, it looks terrible.

I don't agree with what you say, this is the best looking L Drago, ever. However, its still unknown what is PVC - anyway, I am pretty sure its better than lightning Dues to its design, the presence of rubber and the 80% metal.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:54 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)L-drago gen Wrote: i seen a new pic or it it seems to a MF mixed with some thing elce

Where's the MF?

Anyways, FConfused doesn't seem to be that good. HF isn't that good, but the switch from HF to S might help. I just hope that L-Drago Destroy will be useful. I also despise stickers...

Its on the recolor, not on this one.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  5:57 AM)X1 Wrote:

I don't agree with what you say, this is the best looking L Drago, ever. However, its still unknown what is PVC - anyway, I am pretty sure its better than lightning Dues to its design, the presence of rubber and the 80% metal.
I think that was a Scarsam(Mispelled I think)

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Kei - Apr. 16, 2011

it's starting to look like a Battle Striker now, especially with the 4D Bottom

Not that some of the Battle Strikers weren't good looking, it's just, that's not what Beyblades are, obviously. To me, I've come to expect that the design of Beyblade ARs/Wheels would be relatively abstract; yes, there could be some recognizable "heads" or other features, but it was never entirely literal.

I said this in the Meteo L Drago thread, and I'm going to repeat it now:

(Aug. 12, 2010  4:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Performance wise I am of course very interested, but aesthetically not so much. They're getting too expressive.

They did the same thing with Big Bang Pegasis.

"ooooh let's make the wings actually look like wings by putting detailed feathers! get it, kids? wings! pegasis!".
"ooooh let's put scales and FLAMES on the new l drago wheel! get it, kids? fire? dragon? fire-breathing dragon!"

Thankfully, this tendency hasn't taken over the entirety of MFB, yet.

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - TenshouTsubasa - Apr. 16, 2011

Well, maybe you're right, Kei,
Pegasis' Metal Wheel and Ldrago's new wheel maybe is proposed on Wings and Fire Breathing res. .
But this isn't really bad, isn't it?

RE: BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S - Diamond - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  5:57 AM)X1 Wrote: However, its still unknown what is PVC
Polyvinyl chloride, a durable type of plastic/rubber.
PVC is what the rubber components of L Drago II and R145 are made of, which is why they are more durable compared to the rubber of RF.

So in the PC, PVC Core, the PC component is the blue plastic while the PVC is the rubber.