World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB (CLOSED) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB (CLOSED) (/Thread-CHINESE-NEW-YEAR-HOLIDAY-dimsum2u-shop-will-be-close-from-1-FEB-to-7-FEB-CLOSED)

CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB (CLOSED) - dimsum2u - Jan. 28, 2011

due to the Chinese new year holiday is coming, and our shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB, so if you want to take order, please give me detail before 1 FEB or after 7 FEB, and messages may not be answer on time, sorry!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!! ^______^

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 28, 2011

Hope you get a lot of red envolpes!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Azlanslayer - Jan. 28, 2011

Kong xi fa cai? I fail at spelling (Sorry if i spelt wrongly). I hope you have a good celebration! Joyful_3

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Otsu - Jan. 28, 2011

I hope my stuff got sent out. I never got a pm from you saying you shipped it but im assuming its done. Happy new year of the rabbit

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Hero - Jan. 28, 2011

Enjoy your Chinese New Year! Be prepared to get orders from me after because I will be getting lucky money! Gong Hei Fat Choi!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - TylerPT - Jan. 29, 2011

LOL, i pmed u talking to u that I'll be buying AFTER the new years as well!! since thats when I get money in the red envelopes xD

Have a nice new year, hope u enjoy a great feast Grin

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Pyro - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  3:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Hope you get a lot of red envolpes!

Haha I think he's an adult. They don't get any red envelopes. Tongue_out

And thank you for the notification dimsum.

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - CononKudo - Jan. 29, 2011

恭喜發財 ! I hope i can get enough money before February 1

-Thanks For The Update

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Shika blade - Jan. 30, 2011

Xing ni kuai le! See ya, dimsum!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - dimsum2u - Jan. 30, 2011

The Fire Wyrm : hm... i have to give others.... Pinching_eyes~~

Azlanslayer : thank you very much!

Otsu : please PM me your home address, let me go to check for you, thanks!

Hero : thanks! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

TylerPT : no problem, see you after the Chinese new year holiday, thanks!

Pyro : yes! i have to give others, not to get it. Joyful_3

CononKudo : thanks! you are Chinese? anyway, thank you very much!

Shika blade : me too, thanks!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Ga' - Jan. 30, 2011

Well, you'll be able to give thanks to your profitable beyblade shop here! Happy Chinese New Year to you!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - K17khairi - Feb. 01, 2011

happy chinese new year dimsum2u! XD will be buying more from you afterwards if I get my money Joyful_2 gong xi fa chai.. Sorry if I spell it wrong heheheh

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - Otsu - Feb. 01, 2011

pm sent but you're probably on vacation by now. ENJOY!

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - abhicherath - Feb. 04, 2011

enjoy ds2u god knows you deserve a holiday.

RE: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY - dimsum2u shop will be close from 1 FEB to 7 FEB - dimsum2u - Feb. 05, 2011

Ga'Hooleone : happy Chinese new year!!

K17khairi : thank you very much! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Otsu : plesae check PM, thanks!

abhicherath : thanks! ^__^