World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst? (/Thread-Plastic-HMS-MFB-or-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Sychotix - Jan. 17, 2009

Plastic because as of now i haven't tried the MFB

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Bey Brad - Jan. 17, 2009

(Jan. 17, 2009  5:41 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: For me it's HMS. Even thought the "newest" HMS blade I have is Advance Guardian, I feel secure when launching my BEY. I feel like it's a powerful launch.

With MFB, if I pull too hard, the winder just scratches through the shooter. so I have to launch lightly.

If it wasn't for that, then MFB all the way.

Sounds like something is wrong with your shooter.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - kaifan - Jan. 18, 2009

hms are heaps better..i cant win against them Unhappy only my driger s sometimes tho..

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - FOOF! - Jan. 21, 2009

MFB!!!! the most interesting

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 21, 2009

This makes me think.
Assuming you didn't get kicked out of the shop, you could probably use HMS blades on the Bey Tai 1 arcade machine.
Rack up those points real easy.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Giga - Jan. 21, 2009

wow
good idea Prince
DEMS 4 da win lol

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Kei - Jan. 21, 2009

(Jan. 21, 2009  3:47 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: This makes me think.
Assuming you didn't get kicked out of the shop, you could probably use HMS blades on the Bey Tai 1 arcade machine.

Hahaha

I wonder if anybody has actually tried this.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Giga - Jan. 21, 2009

seriously if u took DEMS or WBMS then u basically get a free Quetz

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Shake.junt95 - Jan. 21, 2009

wolborg ms left spin u will never lose

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - NAP - Jan. 21, 2009

Didn't japbeyblade say you don't get a quetz for wining of the Bey Ta?

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Pich - Jan. 21, 2009

(Jan. 21, 2009  10:47 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Didn't japbeyblade say you don't get a quetz for wining of the Bey Ta?

Ya, I think you just got points or a card to help get it. =/ Still though.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Kai-V - Jan. 21, 2009

(Jan. 21, 2009  10:30 PM)Kei Wrote:

Hahaha

As far as I know, this is 'illegal', the same way recent tournaments have been Metal Fight Beyblade only.

shikamaru526 Wrote:Didn't japbeyblade say you don't get a quetz for wining of the Bey Ta?
happyeric12, I think.

Pichuscute Wrote:Ya, I think you just got points or a card to help get it. =/ Still though.
Only points. Cards come in exchange for multiple points, or multiple cards.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Pich - Jan. 22, 2009

Thanks for clearing that up Kai-V. =)

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 22, 2009

(Jan. 21, 2009  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:30 PM)Kei Wrote:

Hahaha

As far as I know, this is 'illegal', the same way recent tournaments have been Metal Fight Beyblade only.

Oh, no doubt in my mind that it is.
However, short of having a camera set up to view the dish, or trusting anyone that might report you and somehow identifying you via your beypointer, there's nothing to stop it being done.

I'm not condoning such actions, just pointing out that it's a superior strategy.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Bey Brad - Jan. 22, 2009

(Jan. 22, 2009  2:53 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I'm not condoning such actions, just pointing out that it's a superior strategy.

Using giant illegal weight disks is a "superior strategy."

See how dumb this sounds?

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 22, 2009

(Jan. 22, 2009  2:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:53 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I'm not condoning such actions, just pointing out that it's a superior strategy.

I think that would cause a self-KO, given that the blade in the arcade machine is in a fixed position.

What's dumb about playing to win?
Again, I'm not saying people should do it, but I really don't see any drawbacks to the approach I mentioned.
Worst case scenario: you get barred from one shop before you learn not to do it again.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Bey Brad - Jan. 22, 2009

(Jan. 22, 2009  3:03 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:

I think that would cause a self-KO, given that the blade in the arcade machine is in a fixed position.

Again, I'm not saying people should do it, but I really don't see any drawbacks to the approach I mentioned.
Worst case scenario: you get barred from one shop before you learn not to do it again.

well jesus if you want to cheat just throw rocks at it

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Dranzer - Jan. 22, 2009

HMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only reason MFB is even close in the running is because of it being "new"
Besides HMS has been around a while and can last a long time anyway its the old goody =D

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 22, 2009  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

well jesus if you want to cheat just throw rocks at it
Or adapt a blade to fit an electric drill.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - MAXXY - Jan. 23, 2009

Dude those are some harsh words bra.
And don't be a hater bra.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Sega - Jan. 23, 2009

Plastics for me, I just love the variety of customisation out there, sure it wasnt perfect, but at the end of its run the amount of Layers on the Blades were nice.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - awesomonewb - Jan. 23, 2009

PLASTIC... I only have plastic...

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - ZenX - Jan. 23, 2009

Well, the game is governed with some rules that you should apply, if you say rules are to break, then another rule-breaker would break your head with a fake big metal attack ring using Beyblade...

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Dranzer - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  9:00 AM)ZenX Wrote:

Well, the game is governed with some rules that you should apply, if you say rules are to break, then another rule-breaker would break your head with a fake big metal attack ring using Beyblade...

oohhhh! thats such a good idea....but where would i find one of those? oh well...... *goes in search of a life size fake metal attack ring to break PRINCEcharming's head with*

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Evan - Jan. 23, 2009

Plastics will always have a place in my heart, especially the 4-Layer and S Series; but I had the most fun with HMS. This might be tested by MFB once I get a hold of some, but for now HMS. They were my best memories playing, and its when I was the most active in the community.