World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst? (/Thread-Plastic-HMS-MFB-or-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Pimpju - Nov. 22, 2010

I like HMS too, mainly for it's aesthetics.

I didn't really like the look of the ones such as Samurai Changer (?) though.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Raykon - Nov. 22, 2010

I remember creating this thread ages ago >.<. I'm changing mine to MFB now, I like Plastic and HMS, but MFB has now grown a lot on me.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - NitroNeo - Nov. 22, 2010

I Still can't get the feeling of satisfaction that i used to get when i buy a beyblade from the old HMS or plastic series

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Mr_Crüd - Nov. 25, 2010

I was introduced to beyblades during MFB so i like MFB the best.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  6:08 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Still can't get the feeling of satisfaction that i used to get when i buy a beyblade from the old HMS or plastic series

Probably because MFB have less Assembly than the Plastic Gen, and HMS had similar stuff, but less assembly.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 03, 2010

Personally, MFB.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - blah - Dec. 03, 2010

Darn, if only you could change your vote, haha.
Over the time I've changed my mind.

My favourite is now HMS.

Personally I liked how a Bey could be spun in either left or right direction.

With sick as looking Attack Rings, many inventive Running Cores and a bit protector which only had to be turned once, they really were, and are the best.
They could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Pimpju - Dec. 03, 2010

The battle damage was horrible haha.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Gilgamesh - Dec. 03, 2010

Plastic gen all the way! I started out beyblade with these and their are still my favorite. I stopped after Hasbro stopped making plastics in 2008 so I kinda skipped hms. I have come back for mfb but it is just not the same as plastics.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Senpatu - Dec. 03, 2010

Hms FTW i mean that was the whole new generation of beyblading became really tech and awesome.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Poseidon - Dec. 03, 2010

close call mfb are the most competative but don't have the same memories as plastic or hms .So it's have 2 be a tie of HMS and plastic

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Kai Hiwatari - Dec. 03, 2010

Plastic.

I was definitely more of a customization type of guy,and thats what the plastic was all about.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - NitroNeo - Dec. 03, 2010

@ Blah i agree with you HMS FTW !!!

@ momiji manju - Right once when my advanced avenger was hit by a attack by dragoon ms , it's bit protector popped out along with it's running cores top

But still it was the best Still hate myself for only owning five of them

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - .:J:. - Dec. 03, 2010

well mine is HMS as i just love the bey, thunder dragon in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGi6p4rqoro

i still haven't got one...

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - blah - Dec. 04, 2010

They're pretty cheap on eBay actually, you could easily get one.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - UltimateChimera - Dec. 04, 2010

HMS are my fav but they kinda hurt lol.My Gaia Dragoon MS cuts me sometimes plus I find them really strong.Its really entertaining to watch the HMS battles.Im not saying MFB lacks this but I see it more with the HMS. HMS= Grin

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - blah - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  1:48 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: HMS are my fav but they kinda hurt lol.My Gaia Dragoon MS cuts me sometimes plus I find them really strong.Its really entertaining to watch the HMS battles.Im not saying MFB lacks this but I see it more with the HMS. HMS= Grin

Spin a Dark Effigy at full power and grab it from up top.
It will rip your hand apart.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - William48151623 - Dec. 04, 2010

The best by far is plastic.

If anybody disagrees, they can fight me...

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Mc Frown - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  1:52 AM)blah Wrote: Spin a Dark Effigy at full power and grab it from up top.
It will rip your hand apart.

Yes.
Just yes.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - NitroNeo - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)William48151623 Wrote: The best by far is plastic.

If anybody disagrees, they can fight me...

Correct the battles that plastics have produced in ages are Legen..............wait for it ..........it's coming anytime now.................no i don't want a warning so.............dary

Anyway when i used to get my favorite like Dragoons beyblade in a shop near me i used to tell him i am studying will come in 2-3 hours but couldn't resist buying it before anyone else so would leave in 15 mins to get it

The shop keeper would sometimes give me a lol smile for my eagerness to get the beys

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 PM)blah Wrote: Darn, if only you could change your vote, haha.
Over the time I've changed my mind.

My favourite is now HMS.

Personally I liked how a Bey could be spun in either left or right direction.

With sick carp looking Attack Rings, many inventive Running Cores and a bit protector which only had to be turned once, they really were, and are the best.
They could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.

If only they used MFB connectors so people wouldn't have connecting problems. But I get your point. If only HMS beys lasted longer, so they could have a larger surplus of running cores.

Attack: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode
Defense: Bearing Core 2
Stamina: Bearing Core

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Mc Frown - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 PM)blah Wrote: HMS could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.

sorry for the necro-quote, but many people at the time saw them as a step down; seeing as they dramatically cut the customization factor.
And HMS RC's weren't that engenuitive, as they pretty much were all reincarnations of plastic gen BB's/SG's.
Except like Bakushin core.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - The Dude - Dec. 18, 2010

For the look/style factor plastic was just really nifty looking and they would keep there colors (aka no paint chipping).

That said I voted MFB because they are alot more fun to actually play with even if they arn't as pretty.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Cucckoo - Dec. 18, 2010

HMS are awesome. Plain awesome. They are really an awesome resort for the G Revolution! They can kill. Their launchers are plain awesome. They can actually PWN some of the MFBs, even though I only have two HMS beys. MFB are more current so I usually play with MFB but HMS is my favorite.

EDIT: I like to describe HMS as awesome, MFB as something, and HMS as awesome.

RE: Plastic,HMS or MFB? - Aquilaz112 - Dec. 18, 2010

i personally like mfb
but look at this awesome fat kid in this video and his beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y42vBw1hp_A