World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D (/Thread-Product-BB-105-Big-Bang-Pegasis-F-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Otsu - Mar. 28, 2011

Nope. Won't even have to crack it open.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Callum6939 - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  8:20 PM)Otsu Wrote: Nope. Won't even have to crack it open.

interesting cant wait to see what youve got planned ^-^

ive noticed something with F:D, on vids some seem to go into RF with a decent pace, and some seem to not work or be slower... what could be the cause?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 28, 2011

The RHF would simply spin in the middle where it will have like a flap spin type thing, and wouldn't really move around. The hole decreases the grip by a lot, making it harder to spin around than normal. It would be similar ot a Sharp tip.

And ♥, I was just mentioning why Customize Clutch base was more successful than FGrin is right now. Customize Clutch Base with a HMC and Heavy Weight Disk wouldn't last against most stamina blades, to put the Attack mode in an easier position, and it will lose as it is slow and has horrible endurance.

I also didn't really say that Tornado Change Core was good anyway.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - ControL_ - Mar. 28, 2011

That makes no sense - We have seen countless videos of the RHF easily spinning around the tornado ridge on even on its low angular velocity - RHF Grip decreased? Have you seen the diameter of the hole? The rubber has been stretched out so violently, the surface area of the rubber looks that of an RF if not MORE.

(Mar. 28, 2011  9:19 PM)ControL_ Wrote: That makes no sense - We have seen countless videos of the RHF easily spinning around the tornado ridge on even on its low angular velocity - RHF Grip decreased? Have you seen the diameter of the hole? The rubber has been stretched out so violently, the surface area of the rubber looks that of an RF if not MORE.

yes, i have seen vids like that too for example AD's, but with some other vids it seems that the SF gets jammed as RHF mode sometimes doesnt activate? somthing might be a little wrong with the mechanism

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 28, 2011

The hole decreases grip, not speed. The Traction is still good. The reason why I mentioned it is because I tried to explain why the RHF wouldn't activate, poorly, but now Callum 6939 seems to be talking about how SF is jammed, meanwhile I thought he was talking about how RHF wouldn't spin around the stadium, and only spin in the middle.

(Mar. 28, 2011  9:32 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: The hole decreases grip, not speed. The Traction is still good. The reason why I mentioned it is because I tried to explain why the RHF wouldn't activate, poorly, but now Callum 6939 seems to be talking about how SF is jammed, meanwhile I thought he was talking about how RHF wouldn't spin around the stadium, and only spin in the middle.

yes i was speaking of both, as if it does not activate (sf jammed), and the RHF doesnt move quickly, it wont have that last burst or like to knock out the opposing bey (even tho its just a thought as F:D has proven bad)

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Otsu - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  9:32 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: The hole decreases grip, not speed. The Traction is still good. The reason why I mentioned it is because I tried to explain why the RHF wouldn't activate, poorly, but now Callum 6939 seems to be talking about how SF is jammed, meanwhile I thought he was talking about how RHF wouldn't spin around the stadium, and only spin in the middle.

Just stop trying to explain how it works until you have the actual thing in your hands. If you do then my fault.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Serotonin - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  9:16 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: And ♥, I was just mentioning why Customize Clutch base was more successful than FGrin is right now. Customize Clutch Base with a HMC and Heavy Weight Disk wouldn't last against most stamina blades, to put the Attack mode in an easier position, and it will lose as it is slow and has horrible endurance.

I also didn't really say that Tornado Change Core was good anyway.

Ah, no, I didn't mean it like that. I was just adding the discussion about the Base/RC, and wasn't referring to what you did or didn't say about Tornado Change Core.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - bb gregandcin - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  3:09 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: The Mechanism of the Big Bang Pegasis's Final Drive.

now all I need to do is take out SF all the way and get me a new Attack type to crush my (fat) friends with no combo sense. I need to get better and stop making supid post. ( I know this is spam, half way)

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Pimpju - Mar. 29, 2011

It was all SPAM.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Epic Blader - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  8:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:20 PM)Otsu Wrote: Nope. Won't even have to crack it open.

interesting cant wait to see what youve got planned ^-^

ive noticed something with F:D, on vids some seem to go into RF with a decent pace, and some seem to not work or be slower... what could be the cause?

tape the tabs shut

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  2:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It was all SPAM.

Actually, as it all turned out, they were MAPS. With nothing useful, but yeah. (Okay, it's out of my system now)

I want to see someone put like, a tip of a ball point pen in the Drive Shaft. That'd be epic.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - TenshouTsubasa - Mar. 30, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  3:24 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It was all SPAM.

Actually, as it all turned out, they were MAPS. With nothing useful, but yeah. (Okay, it's out of my system now)

I want to see someone put like, a tip of a ball point pen in the Drive Shaft. That'd be epic.

But that's illegal isn't it?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - gallant - Mar. 30, 2011

big bang pegasis is supossed to have 4 differnt modes

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - HorogiumX - Mar. 30, 2011

(Mar. 30, 2011  12:54 AM)gallant Wrote: big bang pegasis is supossed to have 4 differnt modes
This has been known for a long time now.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Aquilaz112 - Mar. 30, 2011

Big Bang Pegasis vs Brave Ver Mercury
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/8/KuvTmj8SH3s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt1yKrZPRE
Big Bang vs PBasalt

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Synth - Mar. 30, 2011

mercury is the fastest beyblade ive ever seen....

thanks,aquilaz for the vids

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - GalaxyFlare - Mar. 30, 2011

Is big bang pegasis a worthy purchase?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - th!nk - Mar. 30, 2011

We don't know for sure. Honestly, I'd not think so, seeing as right-spin attack wheels generally have little success against modern defence combos, and the Fusion Tip or whatever is unlikely to be of much use.

That said, we don't know as few people have them. For collection purposes, it IS the first in a new generation, but for actual battling, I'd doubt it.

If you are deciding if it's worth purchasing, I'd wait until we know for sure, but I wouldn't buy it and expect it to be amazing.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - HIHIHIHIHIHA - Mar. 31, 2011

What is BBP?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Mr. N - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  12:38 AM)HIHIHIHIHIHA Wrote: What is BBP?

Instead of spamming the topic, please search or figure it out yourself next time. Big Bang Pegasis

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - BeybladeStation - Mar. 31, 2011

Basalt Horogium VS. BBP was just done by bb18libra. I sort of thought it was coming, but BBP lost... bad. Actually I think the thing that is holding the whole Beyblade to become a smasher of great force is the small reactivity in the smash with two Metal Wheels.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 31, 2011

Couldn't the weight and roundness (thickness too!) to Basalt be an overpowering advantage anyway?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Gen SimpL - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Basalt Horogium VS. BBP was just done by bb18libra. I sort of thought it was coming, but BBP lost... bad. Actually I think the thing that is holding the whole Beyblade to become a smasher of great force is the small reactivity in the smash with two Metal Wheels.

the battles (preety sure , as he showed in a vid) was an illegal basalt, he showd many vids before that he puts a perfic size peice of metal into the dicth in the metal wheel
as youve seen all he does is battle against basalt, im preety sure the P before all his battles for Perfic
so were not really sure if it can or not beat horoguim
so yeah
plz dont go agro if im wrong, its just im preety sure