World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D (/Thread-Product-BB-105-Big-Bang-Pegasis-F-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - OkiBlaze - Mar. 21, 2011

Honestly, I'm worried about how the mode changing will affect sliding shoot or banking. It could possibly work, but I still feel like when it switches modes, it could affect the movement greatly.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  10:13 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:50 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: SF doesn't move as fast as it is supposed to, and will move very slow unless a perfect sliding shot is done. Because SF moves slow, Big Bang's recoil will affect it drastically, and it will revert to its Final Drive mode where it will move fast, (There was not a proper launch in the video) resulting in a quick K.O.

However, is there a way to go back to a Semi-Flat mode? When it retracts, just launch it after like that. Or look at the tabs. Because it appears as if you just pull the tabs out. But if you can do that, than you can simply push the tabs back in, to revert to a fast RHF mode. This is very confusing to me.
The description said that when it is fast,it will become SF mode.
When it become slower,it will AUTOMATICALLY change into RF.
It will only change into RF when battling.
(This is a little bit nonsense right?It can't throughly use the strong spinning power in the beginning.....)

Oh yeah,will Japan's earthquake affect the selling date of Big Bang Pegasis?

You're saying that when it is super fast, it will automatically revert to semi-flat mode again? I never...

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - TenshouTsubasa - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  12:08 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Honestly, I'm worried about how the mode changing will affect sliding shoot or banking. It could possibly work, but I still feel like when it switches modes, it could affect the movement greatly.
Definitely it will affect movement.
It will ruin the sliding shoot pattern when it is slow,
So I'm thinking about using other parts instead of this Final Drive Thingy.

To Bey philosopher:
The Final Drive's movement is depending on its speed.
So maybe yes,it will become SF.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Janstarblast - Mar. 21, 2011

But its not always necessary right? At times, it might not change....
BTW, I would luv to see it changing on its own... It would be like Storm aquario's special move in the anime!

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Otsu - Mar. 21, 2011

I dont see why you cant just launch the fd tip with the sf tip already pulled in. So there wouldnt be a mode change at all.

After thinking about it. I guess the high rpm would automatically force sf out.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Janstarblast - Mar. 21, 2011

but still, we haven't yet seen or tested it.... Whatever we are doing is mere speculation... TT might have just improved the mold and maybe the SF tip would be tight enough that it doesn't shoot out.... I am just trying to be on the positive side.... I don't like to see any problems with Pegasus beys... First I was dissapointed with BB01's breakage problems, and now maybe the F: D tip....

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Deikailo - Mar. 21, 2011

I really hope that "final drive" doesn't also mean "final pegasis"... Unhappy

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I really hope that "final drive" doesn't also mean "final pegasis"... Unhappy

I doubt it, but Bakuten Shoot Beyblade only lasted three seasons ... This year is very, very decisive in knowing whether Metal Fight Beyblade will stay alive longer than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Electric - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I really hope that "final drive" doesn't also mean "final pegasis"... Unhappy

I doubt it, but Bakuten Shoot Beyblade only lasted three seasons ... This year is very, very decisive in knowing whether Metal Fight Beyblade will stay alive longer than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

Besides, It is said that Beyblade ends somewhere in 2012, the Metal system and Hybrid Wheel system lasted one year, 4D should last one year.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Besides, It is said that Beyblade ends somewhere in 2012, the Metal system and Hybrid Wheel system lasted one year, 4D should last one year.

That is just a rumour. TAKARA-TOMY said they wanted it to last at least until then, it is not the year they want to end it. Do not spread such thing.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Electric - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Besides, It is said that Beyblade ends somewhere in 2012, the Metal system and Hybrid Wheel system lasted one year, 4D should last one year.

That is just a rumour. TAKARA-TOMY said they wanted it to last at least until then, it is not the year they want to end it. Do not spread such thing.

I read it on some thread here. I am sorry if it is not true.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Deikailo - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

This would be a poor business decision to end it at its peak, especially since the game actually never died, just declined. There was still enough hype to give it an "encore" for metal fight.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Clankzappah - Mar. 22, 2011

don't exactly like how the track and tip is connected, means less customisability (0_o big words!) but it still looks epic. didn't they have like 3-4 different colours for this bey?

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Hero - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  7:47 AM)clankzappah Wrote: don't exactly like how the track and tip is connected, means less customisability (0_o big words!) but it still looks epic. didn't they have like 3-4 different colours for this bey?

I have to agree with your first point, it kinda does kill the number of potiental customizations. However, Big Bang Pegasis' wheel can be changed, so, it kinda compensates.

Also, there are currently 3 colors for Big Bang Pegasis.
- Original. The one you see in this thread.
- Golden Wing. Also in the first post.
- The one that comes with the BB-107 DX set.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Gen SimpL - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  7:56 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:47 AM)clankzappah Wrote: don't exactly like how the track and tip is connected, means less customisability (0_o big words!) but it still looks epic. didn't they have like 3-4 different colours for this bey?

I have to agree with your first point, it kinda does kill the number of potiental customizations. However, Big Bang Pegasis' wheel can be changed, so, it kinda compensates.

Also, there are currently 3 colors for Big Bang Pegasis.
- Original. The one you see in this thread.
- Golden Wing. Also in the first post.
- The one that comes with the BB-107 DX set.
you do realize that the metal wheels ARE NOT INTER CHANGEABLE
read around , this question has been awnsered many times before

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - TenshouTsubasa - Mar. 22, 2011

Let's make this straight:
Final Drive's mode is determined if it is spinning fast or not.
When it is fast(beginning of battle,please watch movie at the front of this thread),
it will become SF mode,
but when it is slow(later on of the battle),
It will suddenly become fast,because its rubber flat is activated.
(I remembered that I saw its design picture somewhere.)
However,it is now known will it become SF mode again when it become fast again,
But I believe no, because of the weight of the bey.

Ahhhhhhh waittttttt......
Maybe we can stick some tape on the 'wings' of Final Drive and make it become RF mode forever (just joking,don't be serious)

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  9:23 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: you do realize that the metal wheels ARE NOT INTER CHANGEABLE
read around , this question has been awnsered many times before

I am quite certain that Hero meant the different modes Big Bang has, so read around yourself.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Janstarblast - Mar. 22, 2011

This bey has no track, I had asked something about it...
Before-
face, wheel, track, tip(pre HWS)

Current-
face,clear wheel, metal wheel, track, tip (HWS)

After-
4D system....

Meteo- If what you said
is true, then BBP F: D will spin forever!!!! I hope that TT proves that statement to be true..

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - cangjieuser - Mar. 22, 2011

Well, actually the text in of the pictures said F:D changes mode by RPM...

ummm....... yup you are correct.... also, I think they might have created something, to be able to stop this mode change (for ppl who don't want the mode to change)
Something like a lock or clip, that prevents mode change...

It really doesn't seemed to have that gimmick.
The diameter of its rubber part seemed to be larger than RF, so the SF part of F:D should be designed to prevent self-KOs.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - KeaneC - Mar. 22, 2011

I Don't Think The Rubber Tip Will Be Much Use, Only If It Still Has Enough Spinning Power, The Rubber Part Is Just To "Attract"? This Beyblade Is Very Interesting...

At the end of a Beybattle, stamina and defence (and maybe balance) type Beys will stay in the middle of the Stadium. As many bladers (not in WBO) isn't familiar with sliding shoot or something, attack types cannot knock out them.

When F:D changes into RF mode, the Bey's position is near the center. Combining with the large wheel of Big Bang, its opponent should be distablised or knocked out.

RE: BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - X1 - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:42 PM)KeaneC Wrote: I Don't Think The Rubber Tip Will Be Much Use, Only If It Still Has Enough Spinning Power, The Rubber Part Is Just To "Attract"? This Beyblade Is Very Interesting...

Every Performance Tip That Comes With Pegasis Is Useful, I Have No Doubt About Its Power Or Speed.

yup! Pegasus is just too useful! Tyson beats gingka, but most of the dragoons were not as useful as pegasus!
The only thing I doubt about its speed and power is, will it be at a controllable rate? Coz a sudden mode change(especially in tourneys, in situations when you don't want a mode change) might completely wreck your match. It would be like the hare awakening from its sleep just when the tortoise is near the finish line, a full speed chase, almost won it, hare getting injured and thus giving the tortoise an opportunity to win..