World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED) (/Thread-Selling-Deikailo-s-Excess-Beys-UPDATED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Kai-V - Feb. 19, 2011

Just for your information, apparently Deikailo's computer broke recently, probably around the sixth of February or something. However, with no computer she should have been able to ship the items ... I just wanted to provide a possible explanation for why she had recently not replied to your messages.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Karlxps - Feb. 19, 2011

Same thing happened every time I ordered from Deikailo in the past. There always seems to be something that obstructs her ability to ship items. The first time I bought something from her I waited and bothered her for almost 2 months before I received anything.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Ultra - Feb. 19, 2011

Wierd cause I recieved what I got just fine.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - ShadowZoroark - Feb. 19, 2011

Same....my order Got to me (UK) in like 4 days.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - DarkFox - Feb. 20, 2011

all is well

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Kyo2K11 - Feb. 21, 2011

I see that I'm not the only one having these problems...
I have patience, but I feel that I was being ignored by her and that got me irritated...
So I guess I could wait a few more days...
But I sent her payment on the 13th of Jan. And I have waited over a month now correct?

I see that her computer has broken down but she has been online at least once after I have sent her PM's.
It's just that I want a reply of confirmation.

All I asked if she has sent my Driger G and Grip Launcher.
She said she can't find the Driger G and might have to give me the one in her collection.
I thought 'Ok then.'
Then I asked her if she has found the Driger G and sent of my items yet, a few days later.
From that question on, no reply...
Sent on 15th of Feb.
Sent again on 18th of Feb.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - TheLoneWolf.Kai - Feb. 22, 2011

Just be patient. I have a feeling that she'll reply pretty soon.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - blah - Feb. 22, 2011

You have a feeling ? These people have been patient enough; some of them even have sent their payments. They obviously have a right to know if their items have been shipped or not.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - BeyFan - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  11:44 AM)blah Wrote: You have a feeling ? These people have been patient enough; some of them even have sent their payments. They obviously have a right to know if their items have been shipped or not.

Hmm, his post was edited. Pretty sure earlier today he said that he too was waiting for a reply from Deikailo...

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - TheLoneWolf.Kai - Feb. 22, 2011

EXACTLY, BeyFan.
I'm not making any ambiguous comments. It's just that I make veiled suggestions, which I know are going to come true. I don't like stating facts.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Deikailo - Feb. 22, 2011

Updated the OP with prices.

My computers all crashed and I had to find another one to process everything. Kyo, I need to you PM me the paypal transaction ID as well as your address. I cannot find that, but I have your items here. As soon as I receive that, I'll ship everything.

To everyone who is complaining, in all fairness, I warned you that it would take a while if you didn't send me your address and what items you ordered in the transaction notes.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Bluezee - Feb. 22, 2011

As a request, please get Basalt Horolgium, Hell Kerbecs, and Screw Capricorn. Metal Faces would also be ideal.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - TheSilverBlader - Feb. 22, 2011

for the tournament can you do gravity perseus and meteo l-drago there is a small chance i might get thee befre but just in case and plus for anyone else who needs it

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Cyber Blader - Feb. 23, 2011

I have a big request for the next tournament, so i don't know if you could do it. I need BB-79, BB-73, BB-23, BB-81, BB-96, BB-99, BB-104, BB-100, BB-95, BB-80, and BB-102. Would also like to have Earth Virgo. Thanks a lot.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Deikailo - Feb. 23, 2011

Dranzer, can you put the names instead of the numbers?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2011

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=MFB_Product_List

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - JonnB - Feb. 23, 2011

Hey For the tournament can you get Custom Ver. Metal Faces (I specifically need 2)
EDIT: Also Booster Flame Byxis 230WD

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - DarkFox - Feb. 23, 2011

guys why are you talking about this in her sales thread rather than her actual tournament thread?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Deikailo - Feb. 23, 2011

Because I asked them to. There's only a general thread and since I'm the one selling them, it's more appropriately requested here.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Cyber Blader - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dranzer, can you put the names instead of the numbers?

Sure:
Metal Assist
3 Segment Launcher (Black)
L Drago Starter
Launcher Rubber
Super Deck Set (BB-96)
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorne
Gravity Perseus
Virgo (Five Minute Mold)
Earth Virgo

I would also be interested in Black Meteo LDrago and Gold LDrago, but since those are LE, I don't know if you could get them.

Gold L Drago or Gold L L Drago? And if it was L L Drago, I have the black one with the gold metal wheel.

Gold LDrago, allthough I would be interested in the Black LLDrago.

Eeeh Virgo five minute mold came in what package? If it was the red one in the try set, I have the wheel.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys -{AUCTIONING LAST DRAGOON MSUV RC}- - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 23, 2011  5:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Eeeh Virgo five minute mold came in what package? If it was the red one in the try set, I have the wheel.

There is no physical distinction. It was randomly distributed, and you have to make it spin to see what 'mold' it is.

Thinking about it now, I would also love to get my hands on a Killer Beafowl, so add that to my giant list if you are able to get all of them.