World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-4-THIS-IS-NOT-A-CHAT-ROOM)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - BDaichi - Mar. 25, 2011

New vlog video :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3hq9m36AU
Um this video is about how when I go to the clubs I always see people who can't dance Joyful_3
Btw I say the A word once in it so fair warning!

One more video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFT0AYsasa8

I went to a rave and got on stage in my Dj Lance rock costume
go to 7:20
At the end I bring my best friend up who was purple man onto the stage :]

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Mr. N - Mar. 25, 2011

I just took Math Olympiad Number 5, and realized that I answered a question wrong like 2 seconds the teacher said, "OK, time's up!" I guess I won't be getting a George Lenchner award then...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  2:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I see no problem with this because I make it a habit to answer all questions with complete and blunt honesty no matter what the occasion. It's gotten me fired before. Uncertain

Being Honest all the time isn't always the best thing or do you have that problem where you can't tell a lie?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 25, 2011

I just accidentally pressed the button "replies" next to this topic, and I never knew that it showed who posted in order from most posts to least.
Well, guess who was first?
Nano.
And it was a big lead.
--------------------------
Another random thought:
Why do peole write things in stupid topics like- "this is dumb. This will be closed"?
It's just spam, and doesnt make the topic any better.
Why don't people just report it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 25, 2011

That's because we feel happy by saying people have made stupid threads, of course.

Kind of like laughing at someone running into a wall, if you will.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  5:26 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Another random thought:
Why do peole write things in stupid topics like- "this is dumb. This will be closed"?
It's just spam, and doesnt make the topic any better.
Why don't people just report it.

the worst is when 5 people say something like that in one thread,. it is said already, does it really need to be said again!?!

when ever i say something like that i also say why the thread isn't needed (like: we already have ____ thread) as well as report

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  1:59 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Nano: Its all 'bout the Walther PPK. B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

James Bond used a P99 in a few of the movies. It's all about the P99 man B]

Yeah, Pierce did IIRC. but:
I think Sean only used PPK, though?

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 25, 2011

Just let the mods do their job. Thats what theyre there for.

I hate the Scion commercials...

It basically shows a guy who's daily life consists only of buying carp.

Seriously, he buys a drink, he buy CDs then gets home and buys a car online. They don't really seem to realize that we need to work to get all of that money.

Besides, who the hell gets home and just casually buys a car online?!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dan - Mar. 25, 2011

Ugh, I've hated Scion for quite awhile now (since '06 e.e). I don't like the idea of driving a box. (xB)

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Otsu - Mar. 25, 2011

The newer scion xb looks alright. Its kinda more streamlined. But i agree about the first xb models.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Electric - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  6:08 PM)Dude Wrote: I hate the Scion commercials...

It basically shows a guy who's daily life consists only of buying carp.

Seriously, he buys a drink, he buy CDs then gets home and buys a car online. They don't really seem to realize that we need to work to get all of that money.

Besides, who the hell gets home and just casually buys a car online?!

I totally agree, they really are senseless...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 25, 2011

This is the reason I want to bite my English teacher to death. This happen yesterday:

My English teacher puts on a movie for the class to watch and she goes to her desk grading papers. Everybody in the class room starts talking and shes is still grading papers. So, I whispered to my friend and asked him if he had an eraser because I was doing work for another class (keep in mind that every body else is still talking). My friend said,"yeah," in a quite voice. Then when I got home my teacher calls my mom and tells her that I was disrupting the class. My mom then takes my beyblades and I can't get them back until April 22, 2011.

That's messed up. I only asked my friend one question and she called my mom. Couldn't she see everyone in the class holding loud conversations. I didn't know teachers still called parents in High School.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  5:42 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:59 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:01 PM)Dan Wrote: Nano: Its all 'bout the Walther PPK. B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

James Bond used a P99 in a few of the movies. It's all about the P99 man B]

Yeah, Pierce did IIRC. but:
I think Sean only used PPK, though?
I'm not the person to ask. I only know he used a P99 because I searched online :p
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:11 PM)Dan Wrote: Ugh, I've hated Scion for quite awhile now (since '06 e.e). I don't like the idea of driving a box. (xB)

I used to like them a few years ago. I liked the design of it. But now when I think of it, they're really useless. A box isn't that aerodinamic.

But I do like those rapping hamsters :3

(Mar. 25, 2011  7:23 PM)Nano Wrote: But I do like those rapping hamsters :3

Out of context, this line kinda creeps me out.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Deikailo - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  6:27 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: This is the reason I want to bite my English teacher to death. This happen yesterday:

My English teacher puts on a movie for the class to watch and she goes to her desk grading papers. Everybody in the class room starts talking and shes is still grading papers. So, I whispered to my friend and asked him if he had an eraser because I was doing work for another class (keep in mind that every body else is still talking). My friend said,"yeah," in a quite voice. Then when I got home my teacher calls my mom and tells her that I was disrupting the class. My mom then takes my beyblades and I can't get them back until April 22, 2011.

That's messed up. I only asked my friend one question and she called my mom. Couldn't she see everyone in the class holding loud conversations. I didn't know teachers still called parents in High School.
good examples off why you should focus more on english than your other homework.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Wizard - Mar. 25, 2011

Great news for me on Otaku Space. XD Odin is looking for a new Mod. He needs somebody who will be active since Medz isn't online very often. He decided to make me do a "trial and run, of sorts" to see if I can handle it. He has decided to make me a Mod for 1 week. If I do good, then he will keep me at the position of Mod. if I don't do good, he will remove me from the post of Moderator for the time being.

I hope I will be able to do good enough to his liking. Wish me luck! Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 26, 2011

I hate it how people switch sigs and avatars all the time. Once I spent 2 hours making a sig for someone. They then switched a week later Tired And now they're getting another sig. This is mostly why I don't make sigs anymore.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 26, 2011

I got my first wall scroll. My walls were so plain, even after I finally managed to free-up some space in my room.

I suck at these things. They didn't come with string, so I had to use my own, and the string ended up too long. I went through trouble to fix it, and now I have to fix it again...

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Kai-V - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:59 AM)Nano Wrote: I hate it how people switch sigs and avatars all the time. Once I spent 2 hours making a sig for someone. They then switched a week later Tired And now they're getting another sig. This is mostly why I don't make sigs anymore.

Since we have a lot of kids here, they have really no etiquette. The best way is to say that you are busy, and while you are waiting to find time you observe their behaviour. While you can indeed be busy, it is a very good way to see if they have any politeness.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 26, 2011

I usually save the works people made for me and upload them on, say, ImageShack.This is so I can switch back and forth to the stuff people made for me and still say that I support their works.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Hov - Mar. 26, 2011

You know after looking atthat tourney pic, Otsu's profile pic really does look like Aimi8 Serious... it got me thinking Otsu is a good artist, which I'm pretty sure he is.
~~~~~~~
And DANG! Got my phone upgraded From DROID *Turns Droid Sayin* To DROIDX!

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Nano - Mar. 26, 2011

I'm only on my second sig and avatar set. My first is in my personal pad in my settings. I even use the old avatar for Twitter. I've also used this sig for 4 months, and same with my avatar. Only thing that's different is the animation in the avatar.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - |Joe| - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  1:22 AM)®otation Wrote: You know after looking atthat tourney pic, Otsu's profile pic really does look like Aimi8 Serious... it got me thinking Otsu is a good artist, which I'm pretty sure he is.
~~~~~~~
And DANG! Got my phone upgraded From DROID *Turns Droid Sayin* To DROIDX!

Funny, I too just got the DROIDX. I got it on Tuesday for my birthday and I love it.

RE: Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. - Dude - Mar. 26, 2011

Okay, am I the only one who really, really hates those two-dimensional villains that are everywhere?! Those villains that are gleefully evil and are just cruel for the sake of evilness without any real reason to do so?

Like in the first Bleach movie, the antagonist group practically called themselves "The Clan of Darkness" I mean how unsubtle do you have to be to call yourselves that?! It's one thing if others call you evil names.

Beyblade villains are almost all that kind of villains (Except a few, like Julius or Brooklyn) like Damian, who just laughs and smiles like an idiot and embraces the power of EVIIIIIL!!!

I hate unoriginality.